Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED)

+35
andrew
Jagdgeschwader
Deathclutch1991
A Groovy Tophat
MrPenguinXxX
DeadApe
bman4782
oO Coggy Oo
vacb0b
Zwytch
o QuickShott o
eaustinn36
RedrumSalad
Masterofkills09
El Mexi Can 915
Slacker Hero
eegleindia
ApocalypseVVolf.
Masta Shef
zombie dude
Kugeth8
B Mane65
KZ Powned
sgt zombie23
Pwnisher James
Meatshield718
MrKurt2012
ABigSoggy Wafle
Flasktoss55
Namorg
kevhost112
Made in Finland
Garquin
Bladewind23
JumpingSNIPA
39 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Old server or new?

The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Vote_lcap60%The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 9 ]
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Vote_lcap40%The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Empty Re: The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED)

Post  RedrumSalad 11th May 2011, 7:24 am

Tophat 44 wrote:I broke three blocks and offered to repair it myself and give you gold to you would stop bitching. Calm down Redrum.

You broke more then three blocks. It was aboutt twelve, and then you did it again when masta, zombie, and james kept killing you, you decided to grief my boat because you thought I killed you too, which I didn't. That was more like 50 blocks, that time.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 13 Empty Re: The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED)

Post  A Groovy Tophat 11th May 2011, 12:47 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:I broke three blocks and offered to repair it myself and give you gold to you would stop bitching. Calm down Redrum.

You broke more then three blocks. It was aboutt twelve, and then you did it again when masta, zombie, and james kept killing you, you decided to grief my boat because you thought I killed you too, which I didn't. That was more like 50 blocks, that time.

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I NEVER TOUCHED YOUR BOAT THE SECOND TIME!
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 11th May 2011, 8:11 pm

well just gonna have to assume cuz masta sgt and james were all hiding in a hole from you when i got there.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 11th May 2011, 9:09 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:well just gonna have to assume cuz masta sgt and james were all hiding in a hole from you when i got there.

Im not even sure where your boat is. I only found it the first time i messed with it because i was wandering. Anyway, if i was gunna fuck with your boat i would have just burned it down. Thats easyer then destroying alot of random blocks on it.

Last edited by Tophat 44 on 11th May 2011, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 11th May 2011, 9:43 pm

Whatever, you're still a griefer, idk how snipa hasnt banned you yet
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 12th May 2011, 5:36 pm

What's all this I hear about Gbps laying waste to the countryside?
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 12th May 2011, 7:11 pm

Kugeth8 wrote:What's all this I hear about Gbps laying waste to the countryside?

Bbps ravaged the countryside laying waste to anyone in his way. We only have a limited amount of time before he decides to attack the entire server. If you are reading this after May 21st of 2011, you are a servivor. You must repopulate the server.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 12th May 2011, 7:19 pm

My house was surrounded by hundreds of cows in Kz's city.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathclutch1991 12th May 2011, 7:46 pm

im getting this today!
Deathclutch1991
Deathclutch1991
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 12th May 2011, 9:48 pm

Am i banned from the server for accidently burning mine and 2 vacant houses? if so i would really like to make it up to kz and you snipe if you let me back on. if im not banned then im having problems logging into the server. "failed to connect"
'operation timed out'
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 12th May 2011, 10:27 pm

dont worry youll make it up to me

um and amango i have finished another rail way to garquins haunted mansion and the old ux fortress

i need you to go and make the directions work so that you can get onto the rail easily, the brick block is like by Mexicans rail road start
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 12th May 2011, 10:34 pm

You aren't banned vacob you just cant connect you tried like 4 times
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 12th May 2011, 10:45 pm

weird so its just some problem with me connecting is all. bummer. nothing is screwy on my end though
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 13th May 2011, 2:02 am

What even goes on in minecraft? Digging?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 14th May 2011, 12:32 pm

Yes, theres digging, but theres much more than that. You dig blocks from the environment, then place them or craft them into items, tools, other blocks, and the whatnot, then you place then around and use them to build amazing structures. Add to that animals and monsters and day/night cycles and hell and lava and Garquin's infected mansion and armor and multiplayer and a vast molding community and you've got Minecraft.

Also can someone make a map of the UX server so we can label the important parts like Spawn Village and Kami's Tower and whatnot?
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 14th May 2011, 1:19 pm

just w8 for 1.6 notch is making ingame handheld maps of places you discover.
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 14th May 2011, 2:03 pm

how does the lock system work? like, if i wanted to just use my same place, but on a different minecraft account, like one i actually own, could i just break the locks and replace them with my own from my account with snipa's permission or will it juse auto ban me?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 14th May 2011, 2:04 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:how does the lock system work? like, if i wanted to just use my same place, but on a different minecraft account, like one i actually own, could i just break the locks and replace them with my own from my account with snipa's permission or will it juse auto ban me?

You would have to add a [More Users] sign or to break the signs on the old account and replace with the new account.
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 14th May 2011, 2:24 pm

i still cant connect to the server what do i do

Edit: Disregard
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 14th May 2011, 3:22 pm

JumpingSNIPA wrote:
RedrumSalad wrote:how does the lock system work? like, if i wanted to just use my same place, but on a different minecraft account, like one i actually own, could i just break the locks and replace them with my own from my account with snipa's permission or will it juse auto ban me?

You would have to add a [More Users] sign or to break the signs on the old account and replace with the new account.

OK, so it would autoban me if i just broke the signs on the new account? or they just cant be broken?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 14th May 2011, 3:25 pm

I still can't connect to the server. What do I do?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 14th May 2011, 3:35 pm

might i suggest moving across the atlantic ocean? jk

i really dont know what you should do, can you connect to other U.S servers or is it just Snipa's?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 14th May 2011, 3:45 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:might i suggest moving across the atlantic ocean? jk

i really dont know what you should do, can you connect to other U.S servers or is it just Snipa's?
I sometimes feel like moving to New Hampshire, but the government of US and the economical situation keeps me away...

Also it's just the UX server, I've never had any problem with connecting to any other severs... AFAIK Snipa is hosting it from his home PC, rather than renting a server unlike any other server I've been to, so that's probably why. It kinda sucks, cause the UX server is pretty much the only reason why I got Minecraft legit. Ah well, at least it's easier to keep it updated now...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 14th May 2011, 4:29 pm

@Redrum They can't be broken on the new account and there is no auto-ban

@Fin The only solution I can think of is to buy a server which cost money I don't have ay my age Razz
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 14th May 2011, 7:24 pm

Open a PayPal account, and ask for donations. Rolling Eyes

Nah?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next