Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Hell on Earth Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Hell on Earth Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Hell on Earth Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Hell on Earth Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Hell on Earth Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Hell on Earth Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Hell on Earth Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Hell on Earth Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Hell on Earth Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Hell on Earth Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Hell on Earth Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Hell on Earth Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Hell on Earth

4 posters

Go down

Hell on Earth Empty Hell on Earth

Post  x1 Thanatos 1x 13th June 2009, 1:20 pm

Thursday:

It was just a normal day, well, that is what everyone thought anyway, even me. I was flipping patties and frying fries and everything else that was required at Burger Shot. Business was just as normal as any other day during the lunch rush, people were coming in and making their orders as fast as their vocal cords could vibrate. We were working like non-stop but it didn't bother us much considering we had to put up with it almost every weekday.
That's when a particular person walked in, he had looked very roughed up from a distance. he stumbled and mumbled help while in between mustering what seemed to be groans. When he finally reached the counter he had asked to use the telephone in what seems to be a raspish whisper. Being a little freaked out, for one, his face had looked like it was eating away at itself and had deep gashes in his skin. I had then asked him what he needed it for, but I heard no response, he started twitching and waving back and forth and even side to side. After a few seconds of this along with deep moaning he had fallen to the floor.
When we checked to see if he was OK we couldn't find any heart beat or pulse, and he didn't seem to be breathing either. Everyone there didn't know what to do. They had never had this happen before and they never thought that anything like this would ever happen. After a minute or two, the man got back up and seemed to be somewhat hunched over and his jaw was just hanging open as if numb. He then had a blank stare and started a horrible deep moaning that seemed to be emanating deep from his throat. He then began stumbling over to a frightened customer. The customer seeming stunned by fright just stood there stiff as a board just staring wide eyed at the man wondering what were his intentions. The man then, after reaching the customer, grabbed her arm and began devouring it! Me being unable to watch a scene and not knowing what to do turned around and just threw-up all over the floor. When I recovered and turned back around the mysterious man was on top of the poor lady devouring every last inch of her body. Everyone else was in a panic and trying to run for the doors only to create a crowd.
The man, after finishing off the woman, started for the crowd of people. He managed to bite one man on the arm in which the man kicked for the man's groin and actually hit him dead on but it seemed to have no effect what so ever. he managed to get the zombie like man off of him however but shortly after the bite, the bitten man began sweating pools and pools of sweat and seemed to be ill as his face was extremely red. Soon after that incident, everyone was out the doors and I was stuck with the zombie who tried to follow but couldn't figure out how to open the door. Then he spotted me. Me, remembering I had that glock under the counter, pulled it out and shot at the man. I managed to pierce his chest in which seemed to be the heart area but it didn't faze him whatsoever! After a few more foolish shots to the chest I realized that it was useless. Then I thought, "what would happen if I shot his head?" The zombie being right at the counter now, I shot him dead between the eyes and he fell to the ground "dead."
After a few seconds had past I had called out to my friend who would normally be working the fries. Then I realized that he had ran out the door along with everyone else. That's when I realized I was the only one left there. Apparently I was frozen fear because I know I don't have the balls to stay during anything like that. It wouldn't be until three days after that I would hear of anything like this again.

Sunday:

I was getting ready for Church just like many others in Bohan. I turned on the news as I was getting ready and was hoping to hear something other than the "Burger Shot Indeed" story which has been talked about since that horrible day. Luckily they didn't know that I was the one to kill the zombie man or else I wouldn't get single moments piece. Luckily for me they didn't say anything about it this time but they seemed to have a more horrible story to tell this time. It was greatly similar to mine but apparently there have been many with the same "disease" as that man poor man in the Burger Shot. There have been many outbreaks in Bohan and even a few in Algonquin and Dukes! Luckily for me St. Patrick's Cathedral which is in Algonquin is no where near the outbreak.
I managed to get to church without any issues except having to go through a few detours which got me their a little later than usual. Luckily I managed to get seated right before the priest walked up to the stand.
During the middle of the session there began a large banging on doors. Someone seeing the knocking only to be late people went up to the doors and opened them. It was a nightmare, all the people had to same look as the man at Burger Shot! They were all screaming, apparently not zombified yet. They screamed "God help me" and whimpering prayers hoping to be saved by God's almighty strength. They piled on top of each other and the ones that fell were trampled on by many others trying to get to the podium. Me being stunned with fear tried to snap out of the trance that my body put me in yet again and I tried to get up and run for the door but my body wouldn't budge.
After about five minutes, the diseased people began to twitch just like that man and began dropping like flies. I knew what was next and tried harder than ever to get my body to budge but all I managed was to move a finger. The scenario was the same, people began screaming and panicking and started for the door only to be met by rising bodies and flesh tearing by their undead jaws. I knew they would only be met by the same fate as every other zombie in the cathedral. I finally managed to move my body, and I started for the side door that looked clear of people and I made it out of the church and ran and ran and ran. I don't know how long I was running and I didn't know where I running to, but when I stopped I found myself in front my friend Joe's house.
That's where I met my friends now, and where I was told about a resistance group that would be made if the outbreak were to get larger than what it already was........

Which it did.
x1 Thanatos 1x
x1 Thanatos 1x
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Hell on Earth Empty Re: Hell on Earth

Post  DeadApe 13th June 2009, 1:52 pm

Awsome story, especially the part in the church. I can just imagine the people dropping at the door, and the non infected people trying to run over them but just gettin' killed.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  x1 Thanatos 1x 13th June 2009, 2:16 pm

Thank you!

I was hoping to get that imagery int here somehow and I guess I did an "OK" job.

Thank you again for the positive comment! Very Happy
x1 Thanatos 1x
x1 Thanatos 1x
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis 16th June 2009, 10:56 pm

i liked how at first they didnt realize the infected dude was a real threat untill it was too late
Francis
Francis
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 16th June 2009, 11:54 pm

i like how your name is francis

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis 17th June 2009, 11:54 pm

thanks, he is my favorite character from left 4 dead
Francis
Francis
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  x1 Thanatos 1x 18th June 2009, 7:36 pm

Thanks for the positive response Francis.

Oh and, not to intrude but I don't believe this thread is about his name. Laughing

Anyway, I am glad you enjoy it.
x1 Thanatos 1x
x1 Thanatos 1x
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 18th June 2009, 10:33 pm

well maybe i liked his name better than your story, ehhhhh. You ever consider that, no im just messing with you your story is good.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down