Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

+22
ApocalypseVVolf.
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
oO Coggy Oo
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Kugeth8
RedrumSalad
Robochips*
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Bladewind23
Namorg
Cry Vengeance
Super Mega King
Masterofkills09
JumpingSNIPA
mboddz751
Eaglendia
KZ Powned
Sigmatic Scholar
Dexta117
26 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  RedrumSalad 4th January 2011, 11:26 pm

Hey Eagle, I'm pretty sure Meatshield alchemized TOGETHER WE ARE INVINCIBLE
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  mboddz751 5th January 2011, 1:45 am

blue: slowly approach along with the team
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 5th January 2011, 2:06 am

Time is non-linear in THE VOID. Likewise, there's no real concepts of space or anything you're familiar with; whatever laws of physics you subscribe to don't seem to mean much, and direction seems to fade away.

As you make your way across the entropic system, the CHROMATIC BARRIER fluctuates, and changes in color, warping reality around it.

Thoughts -- reflections of what you have been through to date -- flood your subconscious. Energies of unknown sources provide a constant yet eerily passive assault on your mind as you approach.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 407

THE WIZARD remains dormant, appearing deep in thought.

What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 5th January 2011, 2:08 am

Red: Vanguard, care to take a look through your Agony? -Analyze the Wizard with Magic Lens-
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 5th January 2011, 2:10 am

Super Mega King wrote:Red: Vanguard, care to take a look through your Agony? -Analyze the Wizard with Magic Lens-

This

-view the Wizard through Palomilla's agony-
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 5th January 2011, 2:11 am

Red: Team, we shouldn't fire our attacks yet. We have no idea how this barrier responds to magical or physical stimuli.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 5th January 2011, 2:20 am

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 408

It is beginning to dawn on you that the MAGIC LENS is pretty much a useless piece of shit.

PROFESSOR VANGUARD uses PALOMILLA'S AGONY to vie--

Holy shit.

The SIGMATIC CONSTANT is literally off the chart.

There is more power being exerted here than when ZAUL TYR'DAL used HANDS OF FATE to bring the SIGMATIC PLANE's moon back.

This may or may not mean anything to you.

What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 5th January 2011, 3:55 am

Fuck me Sideways

Um wake him up i guess

or wake him up violently with a bang or poison him and let him die asleep

KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 5th January 2011, 4:47 am

Red: -Stop KZ- We don't know what kind of reflective or auto-defense capabilities the wizard possesses. You could be killing yourself simply by shooting it. -Examine the void in all directions, looking for anything that might be out of place-
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 5th January 2011, 4:50 am

Black: move up to the wizard and circle his shield but make sure i don't touch him at all. "He look so peaceful, I wonder what he is thinking?"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 5th January 2011, 4:51 am

Pink:

"Maybe if we just refuse to acknowledge his existence, he'll disappear and we can leave."
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 5th January 2011, 4:54 am

Red: Beautiful thought, Pink, but unlikely. -Examine Pink through the lens, paying close attention to his HP value-
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 5th January 2011, 4:55 am

Pink: -Shift his weight around and raise a brow towards Red-

"Something up?"
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 5th January 2011, 4:56 am

You guys should try comforting the wizard with hugs and reassurances. I'm sure he's lonely, just floating in the void.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 5th January 2011, 4:58 am

Red: I didn't get a clear reading for the HP value for the Wizard. Either this means that the rules are different here and that HP doesn't work the way we thought or that his HP is simply impossible to calculate. So I need a control subject to base the results of the Wizard on. If Health works different here, then we're in a whole new ball game. Is it possible to die in the Void? Can we even actually kill this Wizard here?
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 5th January 2011, 5:00 am

Pink: -Cast a wary glance towards the Wizard, then stand next to Red.-

"That could be a problem for us, though leaving isn't exactly an option, so if we do fight this guy... it has to be here."
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 5th January 2011, 5:30 am

In my opinion, the "You have got to be fucking kidding me" of the HP reading could mean one of three things:

1. The wizard's HP value is simply incalculable. The number is too high to be accurately gauged or the wizard's powers obscure the ballpark value.

2. The magic lens was built to intentionally disallow a reading of the wizard's HP value. The HP reading message could even be a message from the wizard, directed at the user (e.g. "You really expected this to work?").

3. The void itself has special properties which make HP either incalculable or irrelevant.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 5th January 2011, 11:52 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 7 409-1

CRY VENGEANCE's HP displays normally.

THE VOID has nothing to do with it.

You are unsure just what forces are at work here.

What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 5th January 2011, 11:54 pm

Teal: "I don't think even the most complex series of quantum physics could explain anything that's going on here, you could probably compare it to a wormhole or a black hole.. let's just live with it and investigate this guy already."
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 6th January 2011, 12:12 am

Green: " There isn't even a way back as far as I can tell. The mysterious announcer was right." Green approaches the shields surrounding the wizard. "I wonder who created this? Why would they want him dormant?" Green circles the wizard, trying to get a better view. "I wonder if they created my chromatic blade as well...And I wonder, if they are similar." Green looks at the rest of the group. "Teal is right however, we need to investigate the body. You still got those rocks, teal? We need to test what the barrier will do to a physical attack before trying a magical. We need to...wake this guy up." Green looks uncertain, and backs away a bit from the barrier. "Everyone back up, I'll throw the rock."
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 6th January 2011, 12:34 am

Pink:

-Continue to charge Shock Burst II, back away behind Green.-
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 6th January 2011, 12:37 am

Teal: "It's either going to wake him up.. bounce off harmlessly.. or.. hell.. it could send it flying back at the speed of a fucking bullet."

*Get ready to jump in front of Green with the shield if anything bad happens.*
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 6th January 2011, 12:41 am

Yellow: Stand somewhat behind teal ready for anything.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 6th January 2011, 1:18 am

Green: (Assuming everyone is at a fare distance, I'm not going to wait for everyone to post), Chuck a rock at the barrier so that once it hits, if it were to reflect, it would be at an angle somewhat away from the team. Wait for who knows what.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 6th January 2011, 3:03 am

Black: move behind the rest of the group.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next