Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

+21
Namorg
Surgmetic Schular
G00EY LOUIE
Flasktoss55
Masterofkills09
RedrumSalad
MrKurt2012
DeadApe
oO Coggy Oo
joecruely
Robochips*
JumpingSNIPA
Cry Vengeance
Bladewind23
Masta Shef
mboddz751
sgt zombie23
Dexta117
Meatshield718
Super Mega King
Eaglendia
25 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Eaglendia 22nd August 2010, 3:04 am

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production 70cg00

Long ago, a team of the greatest heroes from all around the world banded together to fight their way through a dungeon containing traps, treasure, and overwhelming masses of monsters, all in hopes of reaching the chamber of a powerful, corrupted rogue wizard who had since discovered the secrets of immortality, and used his great power to capture the entire kingdom in a stranglehold of fear. After many tribulations and casualties along the way, they arrived at his chamber and challenged him, prepared to finally free their kingdom from his grasp and live in peace.

However, even with all their high levels and sick loot, they got raped in like, two seconds. You should have been there. It was pretty fucked.

Years came and went; though the heroes had died, their souls lived on, and they have now embodied new champions in hopes of accomplishing what they failed to accomplish years ago.

Conquer the dungeon.

Ride the wind.

Kill the demon that brought an unfortunate end to their journey so many years ago.

-- RULES
* Your goal is to either find a way out of the dungeon or locate and kill the Wizard. Though you must work as a team to accomplish this goal, there is scoring; everyone who is alive when the goal is completed is considered a winner, and from there, your unseen individual scores based on everything you have done maybe will determine your placing.
*Each character has an Attack of 1 and a Defense of 1. Luckily, there's a lot of sweet loot to be found that will boost your stats. Think about who's getting what, though. To direct your character around the place, say whatever you want to do, and remember; in combat, you can augment your damage with creativity!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production 2rng2ug
- All characters now taken.

((No, I haven't forgotten about Endemic. I'll be keeping up with that too, though it might be a weekend bit now. And the next Meaningless Battle will take place whenever I've got a break from school.))

Last edited by Eaglendia on 26th October 2010, 2:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Super Mega King 22nd August 2010, 3:05 am

You might as well call me Super Mega Red.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Meatshield718 22nd August 2010, 3:07 am

Taking Green. Very Happy
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 22nd August 2010, 3:08 am

taking black Smile

Last edited by Dexta117 on 29th August 2010, 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 22nd August 2010, 3:11 am

yellow please.... thank you
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 22nd August 2010, 3:12 am

blue
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 22nd August 2010, 3:13 am

ORANGE
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 22nd August 2010, 3:13 am

TAKIN' BLUE HELL YES

fuckballs

Fine I'll take teal
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 22nd August 2010, 3:19 am

Pink.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 22nd August 2010, 3:21 am

Purple
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Empty Ill take aqua

Post  Robochips* 22nd August 2010, 3:33 am

This is Robochips and ill play Aqua
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 22nd August 2010, 4:27 am

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production 2z7oeiq

Self-explanatory. This is the first room of the dungeon, where you inexplicably kind of appeared. There are three DOORS, and a BLACK DOOR conveniently placed nearby. All characters are at full HEALTH and ENERGY.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 22nd August 2010, 4:33 am

Green: Alright gang I vote that we don't go through the black door with the X on it. I don't think that is the correct choice. Let's go through the top right door. Whoever wants to follow me can!
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 22nd August 2010, 4:37 am

For some strange feeling I think Eagle wants us to think that the black door is dangerous but there is something good in there but you know what they say strength in numbers. what about you guys?
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 22nd August 2010, 4:44 am

Teal: KITTYLAND! *jumps through top right door*
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd August 2010, 4:48 am

Perhaps the black door leads us to the Wizard? Perhaps it leads us on the beaten path, the way we're designed to go?

At any rate, I choose the road through the top-right door. Meatshield, you and I shall see what adventures await us.

Edit: If possible, I'd like to peer into the door before venturing inside. There may be something deadly awaiting me.

Last edited by Super Mega King on 22nd August 2010, 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 22nd August 2010, 4:50 am

Strength in numbers win I'm with you guys Very Happy
Purple: "To the top right we go!"

Last edited by JumpingSNIPA on 22nd August 2010, 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 22nd August 2010, 4:50 am

Meatshield718 wrote:Green: Alright gang

What is this Scooby-Doo?
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 22nd August 2010, 4:57 am

Note: I already dove into the top-right door like a dumbass.. can't necessarily peek in anymore.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 22nd August 2010, 4:58 am

blue: wait for bladewind to go through then peek through the doorway along with the gang
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 22nd August 2010, 4:59 am

Purple: Stay in the middle of the group and let Bladewind jump in and follow behind.
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 22nd August 2010, 5:07 am

(As far as update frequency goes, I'll update whenever I have time and updating is relevant/possible, or everyone has made their post. I'm not going to update and leave someone behind in the middle of a fight, of course, and remember that not all of you have to be in the same place.)

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production Mb6bma

GET BACK IN HERE YOU DUMBASS WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE GOING TO DIE

In the room beyond the top right door, there are several knobs on the wall, and another door across a huge fucking pit of spikes. Bladewind yells "KITTYLAND" and dives through, almost impaling himself; he is quickly saved by the cautious Super Mega Red. Everything back in the other room remains pretty unchanged.

A look at the spike pit makes you wonder how you could possibly cross it. You decide you'll come back to it later. You shut the door. One down, three to go.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 22nd August 2010, 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 22nd August 2010, 5:11 am

Purple: (pulls out notepad) Writes
Note to self:

Don't jump in doors yelling Kittyland.
(turns to group) "Alright where shall we go now?"

Last edited by JumpingSNIPA on 22nd August 2010, 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelled "Yelling")
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 22nd August 2010, 5:12 am

Green: Well I guess we can try the bottom right door. Time to cautiously open that one.

Meant bottom right*

Last edited by Meatshield718 on 22nd August 2010, 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 22nd August 2010, 5:20 am

Purple: We should split in small groups and each group can take the Bottom right room and the top left.
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next