Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP]

+31
Deathclutch1991
Jagdgeschwader
Itachi the 7th
Vashed1995
Zackattackx3
badthor
Zenma
snake eyez 89
DJDemitri
vacb0b
charliechicken
WheeZyy 77
oO Coggy Oo
Cazio117
MarcusFenix132
Im A Menace1337
Vicious Fox
SkullxChan27
andrew
ApocalypseVVolf.
steveeeee
snowwolf1996
Ravenger
Kush Befor Dusk
. ADestroyer360
sgt zombie23
A Chaotic GOD
BAXTABEAST22
Pwnisher James
eaustinn36
35 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty Re: Life Roleplay Crime Edition - Friday April 22nd

Post  Zackattackx3 18th April 2011, 6:04 pm

i would like to come, and you can dicide what i do i guess since im new Very Happy

Zackattackx3
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty Re: Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP]

Post  steveeeee 18th April 2011, 6:29 pm

peanut butter60 wrote:Firstly I would love to play and I hope to be on in time.

Secondly, how exactly were we supposed to ask for an invite?

send him a message saying "life" before the game starts
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty Re: Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP]

Post  eaustinn36 18th April 2011, 7:23 pm

peanut butter60 wrote:Firstly I would love to play and I hope to be on in time.

Secondly, how exactly were we supposed to ask for an invite?

Let's see....

eaustinn36 wrote:[SEE THE OP]

eaustinn36 wrote:**Make sure you follow the old invite system to get an invite: Send a message to my gamertag on XBL stating "LIFE".

(sry for the repetition stevee, but i'm trying to prove a point)

Hope this helps. Smile

eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  .,. 18th April 2011, 7:33 pm

BAXTABEAST22 wrote:

ok so my cartel consists of snowwolf1996 and ABdestroyer, anybody else want in?
and do you guys want to do a drug cartel or a prostitution ring?

May I have in? You never know when you'll need a decoy to distract an annihilator.

EDIT: But I will probably be a bus driver. I will pick you guys up using public transportation

I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 22nd April 2011, 5:44 pm

I'll be there today. Let's get some Russian Gun Runners eh?
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  A Chaotic GOD 22nd April 2011, 6:10 pm

I would like to come but my dumb ass brother took my gta with him to his friends house
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty invite me, so i can be awesome!

Post  charliechicken 22nd April 2011, 8:47 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:I have noticed it for awhile now, and despite my preference for realistic everyday roleplay, it appears crime is a preference!

Now, you'll have a place to do it (with a storyline of course).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Criminal Life RP.

Time: 8:00pm EST

Requirements: Same as last time.

**This weeks match will be on the ORIGINAL GTA4.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:

- Same ruleset as the regular Life RP, only the "don't do anything you wouldn't do in real life" rule no longer applies

- Crime is allowed to happen frequently; however, a roleplay aspect is still required: no random killing.

- This can turn into anything you want it to be: Gang wars, police chases, etc...

**Make sure you follow the old invite system to get an invite: Send a message to my gamertag on XBL stating "LIFE".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a complete ruleset, see the old topic here: http://www.undead-xbox.com/t3182-gta4-life-roleplay-eaustinn-s-version-of-cops-n-robbers

Crime not your thing? Regular Life RP matches are now hosted unofficially to improve the quality of gameplay. To see the old topic (which is now a "Life Recap History", go here: http://www.undead-xbox.com/t3308-life-roleplay-community-game-friday-march-18th-tbogt-see-the-op

charliechicken
charliechicken
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 22nd April 2011, 8:58 pm

could i get an invite?
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi the 7th 22nd April 2011, 9:11 pm

Who do I add for this? I wanna join

Itachi the 7th
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi the 7th 22nd April 2011, 9:22 pm

Id like to join but your not sending me an invite

Itachi the 7th
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 23rd April 2011, 1:10 am

Recap: Joined late but got into a few scenarios.

Mboddz was apparently King Maverick in a no fly zone. During this part I was rather confused but later...

Cazio was a rampaging bus driver terrorizing Liberty City; Erik and myself followed him on a 25 mile chase before his tires were shot out and he was cornered on the plumbers skyway, he was shot for fear of immediate danger, but surrendered and was taken to a local hospital, hospitalized and was imprisoned later.

Calls were then received about a reckless driver (SMK) who may have been under the influence of controlled substances. He was intercepted and was being followed by what would later be identified as vigilantes (Shef and Andrew). Erik pulled the callers to the side and questioned them while I questioned the driver. After conversation from both sides, Erik and I talked over what we had learned when Andrew stole a police cruiser with SMK inside, SMK dived out, and Andrew came back using the police cruiser as a weapon. He was then killed for fear of immediate danger.
*end recap*

Hopefully someone who was there the entire time could present a larger recap, I was present for only about an hour.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 23rd April 2011, 1:13 am

It dosen't matter, we still love you. <3

*Recap*

Gestapo.

*End Recap*
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 6th May 2011, 4:25 pm

Bump. Game time tonight.

Remember to follow the invite system to get in, and come ONLY if you feel you can roleplay. This may be crime based, but we still want to keep it realistic.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Life Roleplay Crime Edition - [SEE THE OP] - Page 3 Empty i'm going to be rictofen LOL im in YA

Post  charliechicken 6th May 2011, 6:30 pm

owe and how was that guy yhay was selling guns last crime roleplay?
charliechicken
charliechicken
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 6th May 2011, 7:46 pm

im an irish immigrant new to the city.... (invite plz)
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 28th May 2011, 12:16 am

Very disappointed in the lack of roleplay by most of the lobby in todays match. That is all I have to say.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 28th May 2011, 12:47 am

Have to agree. Neutral
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathclutch1991 28th May 2011, 12:51 am

eaustinn36 wrote:Very disappointed in the lack of roleplay by most of the lobby in todays match. That is all I have to say.
agreed
Deathclutch1991
Deathclutch1991
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 28th May 2011, 12:08 pm

well did you takes notes of good and bad role players? then next match can succeed.
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 28th May 2011, 12:10 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Very disappointed in the lack of roleplay by most of the lobby in todays match. That is all I have to say.

PRAISE ALAH ! *Explodes next to you... two different times.*
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 28th May 2011, 12:21 pm

well if you want organized crime for the game, then we should try to set up a crime gang before then next match to start with so that it's not all from scratch
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 28th May 2011, 12:58 pm

People need to not shoot at cops when they ask you what happened at a car accident site, or jump out of the back of a police cruiser while in motion since the doors are locked and... you just don't jump out of moving cars going that fast.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 28th May 2011, 1:01 pm

I freerun my way out of prison Very Happy

And got chased by eaustin for like 10 min on foot and in a car
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 28th May 2011, 3:31 pm

The server kicked me when we were in the lobby and wouldnt let back in....@eaustinn36 thanks for trying to let me back in
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 18th June 2011, 3:08 am

RECAP: 6/18/2011

So as a nice example of how a role-play shoot out should go, me [Tophat 44] and Masterofkills09 robbed a bank and took a hostage. Master was driving the car while i walked along side and shot at the cops. I shot TOWARD them not at them. I aimed in a way to where i would hit them from time to time but wouldn't kill them. After going about four city blocks, I was shot in the head and the hostage was killed because the cops were not capable of following simple orders.

We did it a second time so that it would go the right way since they still had not gotten a grip around not playing like it was Call of Duty and running out into the open to try and get a lucky shot off while you're being riddled with bullets. The second time around i explained how to have a firefight in role-play a second time, they understood better this time. This time eaustinn36 also explained to them all that a normal patrol officer does not have an AR15 and PSG1 in his squad car. We made it to time square, however once we got there we released the hostage to see if they would try and pull a Call of Duty and run at us like crazy people..... i was right.

As soon as eaustinn36 said you had the all clear to open fire i watched everyone pull out AR15s, one guy even ran out into the middle of the road while i was tearing him to pieces with my AK47. He then fired off a single lucky shot as he dies and killed me. This all took about 1.5 seconds, after eaustinn36 said open fire. Once he said that everyone decided to forget about it being role-play and play as if it was TeamDeathmatch.

All in all, this is what happens every role-play. Once a gun is pulled everyone forgets that its role-play and plays as if its TDM. I attempted to prove them with that scenario, it went down exactly like i thought it would. If it is at all possible i would like to try and make it a point to everyone that when in a role-play fire fight, the point isn't to kill the other person most of the time. The point is to either, shoot out someones tires, hurt them to scare them and try and make then run, or just to have a cool cop shoot out. Not to play like its TDM.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next