Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

+24
o QuickShott o
SlaughterShyful
Dexta117
. ADestroyer360
Kugeth8
Super Mega King
Sigmatic Scholar
HarshClaw
Cry Vengeance
Pwnisher James
dirt diver1722
eegleindia
Meatshield718
BLACK SNOW 13
DeadApe
Garquin
Namorg
RedrumSalad
MrKurt2012
Bladewind23
Flasktoss55
NickisanEnigma
Slacker Hero
Eaglendia
28 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Empty Re: Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Post  Eaglendia 2nd August 2011, 6:15 am

RedrumSalad wrote:Pretend to be an awesome combat medic and run thru the fields of fire, shooting at everyone on the other team with your Vortex Cannons, to Amber to see what happened to the person she is kneeling over.
Flasktoss55 wrote:Combat roll as frequently as possible.
DeadApe wrote:Go see whats going on with Amber and that kid who seems hurt. Don't forget to fire blindly towards the table where Naomi is.

You literally dive into the battlefield, rolling a distance across the grass as water sprays overhead. You slam the buttons on your cannons with your thumbs, and you feel them heat up in your hand, even through your gloves, firing powerful jets of water at anyone who stands in your way. There really aren't any teams as far as you can tell, so you simply open fire on anyone in the way. The chaos continues, and you hit the grass rolling again as people run past and around you, still shouting the whole way. As you pass the table Naomi is still hiding behind, you give it both barrels, releasing an unrelenting torrent of water towards her without even looking. A third combat roll brings you directly to Amber's side, and you talk to her, keeping your head down.

"Everything alright, Amber?" You ask.

"Oh, yeah." She smiles. "Everything's cool."

The boy on the ground gives a nervous grin, then winces as he sits up slightly. "I think I twisted my ankle. Should be okay, though."

"Having fun, Gare? I didn't think y--ghh!?" Amber begins to speak, turning to face you; she looks past you for a second, apparently all it takes for her to immediately panic, slumping over backwards. You turn around, wondering what exactly the problem is.

People are vacating the pool or simply darting around screaming in shock or confusion, and most of the people from the water gun fight are following suit. Others lay face-down in the grass or slumped against walls, at the end of wide trails of water that still give off steam; their friends are either trying to help them, or simply running to call for help or get as far away as possible. You stand up, face stricken with confusion; from here, you can see Naomi's table. It's broken in half. The black-haired girl is lying sprawled supine on the concrete deck a short distance away, a now-torn T-shirt baring her midriff; a disgusting, circular wound crosses her stomach, and the skin around it is bruised yellow-purple.

"G...Gare? What... what the hell happened?!" Amber begins looking at the damages, breathing heavily. You begin to realize a few things. Your cannons still retained the strange property of the Hot Tube Time Machine to shoot hot water; you're not sure exactly how hot it was. Second of all, not only were the cannons made a bit too strong by your manipulations, but shrinking the smaller one without altering the force of the water inadvertently made it even more powerful. A look at Naomi shows that the increased mass per unit area caused by the smaller barrel made your toy strong enough to pierce flesh; a second scan of the area reveals that she's not the only one who's suffered some damage.

Your left hand begins trembling in fear, and you feel a burning sensation, likely as a side effect of--

You notice that the smaller water cannon in your left hand is rapidly increasing in heat and beginning to shake and whine.

Spoiler:
What will you do?

Last edited by Eaglendia on 3rd August 2011, 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Empty Re: Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Post  Flasktoss55 2nd August 2011, 6:49 am

Chuck both HYDRO VORTEX CANNONS OF DEATH APPARENTLY out of the yard, then crawl to Naomi.

Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 2nd August 2011, 9:51 am

Book it to your bag and get out your phone. Once the phone is out quickly use it to delete both water cannons (don't want anyone else to use them) then think of something to do to help everyone that was injured in the mayhem.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 2nd August 2011, 3:49 pm

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 12 Sadf

NOW IS NO TIME FOR TREMBLING HANDS. NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTION.

Toss the guns into the pool, and then delete them, if possible.

At best, they will be cooled by the water long enough for you to delete them. At worst, they will explode, and even then the water should be able to contain the explosion. It probably wouldn't harm anyone either, considering the people in the pool seem to be leaving it.

Either way, the water would probably get rid of a lot of evidence that could be linked to you.
While you hurt these people, it wasn't intentional. You going to jail wouldn't really help anyone.

Tell Amber to get a total count of the wounded and call 911, make sure she informs them of the number of wounded and the type of their wounds.

After that, tell anyone else that can be of help to run inside and grab any sort of antibiotics, ibuprofen, and bandages from medicine cabinets or any other place where Bonnie's family might keep medical supplies. As well as cups or jars. Bear with me here. Then, go around the house to where Mia ran with the watering hose. Bring it back around to the back yard.

Wait for the people you sent to get the medical supplies and cups to get back. Ask them to set the cups down; Fill each of them with the hose, then have anyone still able to help pour the water on to the burns of the wounded. Spraying them with the hose would probably be too forceful and might make the wounds worse.

(The following is assuming that they found medical supplies) After pouring the water on the wounds, apply any sort of antibiotic cream to the wound. Unless they are conscious, don't give them any ibuprofen; They might choke on it. Bandage up the wounds and wait for the ambulances to arrive. Check to make sure Bonnie and anyone else heavily injured is still breathing.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 2nd August 2011, 4:02 pm

Jesus christ. I knew this was going to happen. WHY COULD YOU BE A NORMAL PERSON AND SCANNED A WATER GUN AND SYNTHESIZE IT!

+1 To every other post.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 2nd August 2011, 5:04 pm

Yeah, do what Courtyard Droll said.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 2nd August 2011, 5:34 pm

Look outside and see the meyham
I go the my bedroom room and scan
1. Some Medicine
2. A Pistol
then I get out my phone and
[/Edit] Pistol
[/Remove] Harmful
[/Add] Healing
[/Sync] I've now got a pistol that can heal on shot
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 2nd August 2011, 6:31 pm

The Ballpointer wrote:Look outside and see the meyham
1. Some Medicine
2. A Pistol
[/Edit] Pistol
[/Remove] Harmful
[/Add] Healing

No. Just no. Why the hell would a teenager have a pistol in the first place? How about you actually think of something that's worth contributing and accelerating to the story instead of spamming the thread with useless suggestions?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 2nd August 2011, 6:37 pm

I would like to totally second the pistol that heals on shot idea because that is the best idea in the history of this game.

Attend to Naomi in a fury of teenage romance and angst.

Also take this moment while she's incapacitated to go through her room.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 2nd August 2011, 6:42 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:
1. Some Medicine
2. A Pistol
[/Edit] Pistol
[/Remove] Harmful
[/Add] Healing

No. Just no. Why the hell would a teenager have a pistol in the first place? How about you actually think of something that's worth contributing and accelerating to the story instead of spamming the thread with useless suggestions?
Shut you pumpuss 14 year old

SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 2nd August 2011, 6:50 pm

The Ballpointer wrote:
RedrumSalad wrote:
1. Some Medicine
2. A Pistol
[/Edit] Pistol
[/Remove] Harmful
[/Add] Healing

Ballpointer, please learn to play each forum game before posting in them. I don't think you understand how this game works. Please do not post in this thread or any other forum game thread until you are sure that you know how it works, because right now you're doing a horrible job at it.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 2nd August 2011, 7:06 pm

Just rid of the kid. I CAN'T BE MYSELF WITH HIM AROUND!

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 2nd August 2011, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : syntax error.)
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 2nd August 2011, 8:09 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Just rid of the kid. I CAN BE MYSELF WITH HIM AROUND!

+1?

Anyways, Eagle. I still +1 at Courtyard Droll's idea.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 3rd August 2011, 12:12 am

People are vacating the pool or simply darting around screaming in shock or confusion, and most of the people from the water gun fight are following suit. Others lay face-down in the grass or slumped against walls, at the end of wide trails of water that still give off steam; their friends are either trying to help them, or simply running to call for help or get as far away as possible. You stand up, face stricken with confusion; from here, you can see Naomi's table. It's broken in half. The black-haired girl is lying sprawled supine on the concrete deck a short distance away, a now-torn T-shirt baring her midriff; a disgusting, circular wound crosses her stomach, and the skin around it is bruised yellow-purple.

I, DIDN'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN! WHAT HAVE I (We?) DONE?!

(+1 Droll)
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 3rd August 2011, 12:35 am

Hop fence, keep runnin, and dont look back.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 3rd August 2011, 12:52 am

Meatshield718 wrote:
The Ballpointer wrote:
RedrumSalad wrote:
1. Some Medicine
2. A Pistol
[/Edit] Pistol
[/Remove] Harmful
[/Add] Healing

Ballpointer, please learn to play each forum game before posting in them. I don't think you understand how this game works. Please do not post in this thread or any other forum game thread until you are sure that you know how it works, because right now you're doing a horrible job at it.

I have no questions or comments with one exception, directed at The Ballpointer; What the hell is a pumpuss? Do you mean pompous?
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 3rd August 2011, 1:06 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Jesus christ. I knew this was going to happen. WHY COULD YOU BE A NORMAL PERSON AND SCANNED A WATER GUN AND SYNTHESIZE IT!

Normal people, in general, lack the power to manipulate the forces of reality and synthesize objects from nothing. In that regard, you wouldn't have been anything like a normal person.

Tophat 44 wrote:Sit down and *FACE PALM*

Had you the time, you probably would be doing this... or just crying a little. It wasn't supposed to go down like this.

Flasktoss55 wrote:Chuck both HYDRO VORTEX CANNONS OF DEATH APPARENTLY out of the yard, then crawl to Naomi.
Courtyard Droll wrote:Toss the guns into the pool, and then delete them, if possible.

You freak out, trying to find a way to ditch your apparently deadly toys. Since everyone is evacuating or has evacuated the backyard, you throw both of the cannons into the pool. They linger on the surface, sinking as the barrels slowly fill with water; the pool ripples as usual for a moment, before an explosion from the bottom of the pool sends a column of water twenty feet into the air and cracks the concrete for a distance in all directions of the pool;. The resulting gust of wind knocks you off your feet. Jesus.

You crawl through the wet grass to Naomi. Her stomach is bleeding pretty badly, and her flesh is bruised and burned around the wound. When you reduced the size of the second water gun, the smaller barrel caused the water to force itself out almost twice as fast, enough to cleave through flesh. Still alive, but completely unresponsive. God damn... You wanted to show her you weren't boring, that's it. Not this.

You wonder if you can delete the remnants of the Cannons. You reach fo--

Shit. Your iPhone is still inside. You'll have to do something about this scene before you go get it. A lot of people are in a similar condition as Naomi.

Courtyard Droll wrote:Tell Amber to get a total count of the wounded and call 911, make sure she informs them of the number of wounded and the type of their wounds.

After that, tell anyone else that can be of help to run inside and grab any sort of antibiotics, ibuprofen, and bandages from medicine cabinets or any other place where Bonnie's family might keep medical supplies. As well as cups or jars. Bear with me here. Then, go around the house to where Mia ran with the watering hose. Bring it back around to the back yard.
Dexta117 wrote:Book it to your bag and get out your phone. Once the phone is out quickly use it to delete both water cannons (don't want anyone else to use them) then think of something to do to help everyone that was injured in the mayhem.

"Amber, get a count of the wounded and call 911." You say, turning to your terrified friend. You look for anyone that could help you, but it seems as if the backyard has been vacated of everyone that isn't unconscious. The only remaining people are you, Amber, and Twisted-Ankle Boy. "I'm gonna go... look for some antibiotics."

"Right... I'll try." Amber nods at you with trepidation in her voice, and stands up among the chaotic scene as you dart into the house through the glass door. There's likely something you could use to help in one of the upstairs bathroom cabinets. Medicine, perhaps bandages... you wonder how much use it'll be.

Looks like there was a stampede in here. The snack table has been knocked directly into the path at an angle, and most of its contents have been overturned; corn chips litter the floor, soaked bright red by spilled punch. The expensive vase on the table a ways away has been shattered, but the aquarium next to it is untouched. The fish seem oblivious to the dire situation at hand. The sofa has been pushed a distance across a rug, leaving it a bit more... hilly... than it should be, as if multiple people had run into it or tried to push it out of the way.

Your backpack is turned on its side, mouth hanging off the snack table with golden straps flung open. The iPhone is laying on the floor in a puddle of an unknown substance, with a cracked screen.

This is also not good.

Spoiler:
What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 3rd August 2011, 1:13 am

Say "Fuck this gay earth." Then continue to do what you were doing.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 3rd August 2011, 1:33 am

Pocket your iPhone; Checking to see if it still works. If it doesn't, you can always repair it the next time you get access to a a full version of RC on a PC. Don't bring it to the Apple Store. The real iDouchebag would gain access to the RC then, and we all know that the dystopia that would ensue would be much worse than anything Orwell could have imagined.

Grab your backpack, run upstairs to the bathroom you changed in, and shovel anything inside it in to your backpack. Run outside and try to find something in your pack that could help Naomi, and for that matter, any other injured who aren't potential love interests.

Before administering any sort of medicine, check and see if you can delete the remains of the cannons; The metallic shards might lead investigators to conclude someone brought a bomb to the party, a theory that might lead to witnesses who might describe a strange teen who was carrying metallic objects just before the explosion... If Amber or anyone else asks what you are doing, tell them you are checking am emergency first aid app or site on how best to treat burn wounds.

eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 3rd August 2011, 4:11 am

Courtyard Droll wrote:Pocket your iPhone; Checking to see if it still works. If it doesn't, you can always repair it the next time you get access to a a full version of RC on a PC. Don't bring it to the Apple Store. The real iDouchebag would gain access to the RC then, and we all know that the dystopia that would ensue would be much worse than anything Orwell could have imagined.

Grab your backpack, run upstairs to the bathroom you changed in, and shovel anything inside it in to your backpack. Run outside and try to find something in your pack that could help Naomi, and for that matter, any other injured who aren't potential love interests.

Before administering any sort of medicine, check and see if you can delete the remains of the cannons; The metallic shards might lead investigators to conclude someone brought a bomb to the party, a theory that might lead to witnesses who might describe a strange teen who was carrying metallic objects just before the explosion... If Amber or anyone else asks what you are doing, tell them you are checking am emergency first aid app or site on how best to treat burn wounds.

+1
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 3rd August 2011, 4:39 am

Courtyard Droll wrote:Pocket your iPhone; Checking to see if it still works. If it doesn't, you can always repair it the next time you get access to a a full version of RC on a PC. Don't bring it to the Apple Store. The real iDouchebag would gain access to the RC then, and we all know that the dystopia that would ensue would be much worse than anything Orwell could have imagined.

You hit the Home button, bottom-center of the wet and trampled iPhone. It takes a few seconds, then flickers to life; dead pixels lay in disconcerting, erratic arrangements beneath the cracks on the screen. The colors on the screen look a bit off, and once you are able to get the Reality Changer open it takes a lot longer than you're used to to start up.

The pieces of metal left over from your cannons would likely serve as evidence against you were the police to show up; they could be reconstructed and identified, or assumed as remnants of some sort of IED. You try to delete the cannons, but the Reality Changer freezes as soon as you attempt to do anything; you hold the power button, but the phone refuses to shut off. Instead you simply shake it dry and toss it into your bag, cursing under your breath as you sprint up the stairs.

In the bathroom, you find your old poet shirt, as well as some low-key medicine cabinet stuff--aspirin, aloe vera, and mupirocin ointment will likely not be enough to treat anyone outside efficiently. You'll have to wait until ambulances arrive... will they be able to hang on that long? Perhaps you can find some way to heal them. It dawns on you that you should probably put your clothes back on; you do so, but since you modified your sneakers into flippers without making an extra pair, you'll just have to make do with socks for the time being. You make a mental note to take a look at the inventory update at the end of this post, whatever that means.

Back in your original outfit, you rush back downstairs and outside through the screen door. Amber and Twisted Ankle Boy are gone, likely to find more help, and the injured--or dead--remain sprawled out across the yard. You could try to help Naomi's wounds... the others too, but you're not sure anything you have would be effective enough.

As you pace around the backyard for a moment, wondering what you could possibly do, you notice something strange.

Your shadow is stretching towards the sun.

Spoiler:
What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 3rd August 2011, 5:07 am

Spoiler:

Scan mupirocin ointment, aloe vera ointment & aspirin tablets, to see what you can get from them.

By now your phone should be working. RIGHT?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 3rd August 2011, 5:19 am

Look at the sky near the sun and wish that some slick shades has been discovered.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 3rd August 2011, 5:27 am

Tophat 44 wrote:
Spoiler:

Scan mupirocin ointment, aloe vera ointment & aspirin tablets, to see what you can get from them.

By now your phone should be working. RIGHT?

+1

Also, see if you can scan your shadow. Maybe the RC is trying to draw your attention to it by altering your environment passively.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 3rd August 2011, 5:37 am

Realize that the Reality Changer is broken and is now screwing with Reality.

Realize that you might be able to turn the clock back, or at least fling yourself in to an alternate universe where this shit hasn't happened, by smashing the RC. Hey, it's not like it could get much worse.

Dumb idea. Instead, try to find Jason. He might be able to fix your iPhone, and maybe the RC program is somehow 'locked' to you? You could try downloading the file again, if he has his laptop with him, and see if it will work now that you are using it. You're probably going to have to come clean about this with him; You can show him the Sonic Screwdriver and other objects to make sure he knows you're not crazy. He's your best friend, so he probably won't rat you out or not believe that you intended to hurt these people.

You should, of course, attempt to find him by yelling JASON at the top of your voice as you run through the house. Gotta find the red balloon....

Last edited by Courtyard Droll on 3rd August 2011, 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next