Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

+24
o QuickShott o
SlaughterShyful
Dexta117
. ADestroyer360
Kugeth8
Super Mega King
Sigmatic Scholar
HarshClaw
Cry Vengeance
Pwnisher James
dirt diver1722
eegleindia
Meatshield718
BLACK SNOW 13
DeadApe
Garquin
Namorg
RedrumSalad
MrKurt2012
Bladewind23
Flasktoss55
NickisanEnigma
Slacker Hero
Eaglendia
28 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Empty Re: Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Post  . ADestroyer360 27th April 2011, 8:17 pm

IPhone, edit[add], structure[humanoid]. Maybe the Iphone will turn into something like Spock, who can tell you everything about the RC. If not, then robot butler, so win-win.

Also, 200 post get.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Empty Re: Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Post  RedrumSalad 27th April 2011, 8:55 pm

Aim your iPhone camera at your T-Shirt and click [EDIT: REMOVE]. It's too hot in here anyways, why heat yourself up more by using your energy to take off your shirt?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 27th April 2011, 10:51 pm

Eaglendia wrote:

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Clean yourself up. You are going out for fun! Maybe you can find something out there.

Clean?

You're wearing clothes. This is close enough for government work.

Waking up from bed waring sweat pants is close enough for government work?...

Anyway do what Flask said. We need to test this!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 27th April 2011, 11:57 pm

moar fanart, dis time o the fancy frensh guy who likes poshions.

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Birp10

once again i except tos comishions 2 st4trt comin in bout now.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 28th April 2011, 5:54 pm

click the globe, edit[add], trait[heroic]
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 30th April 2011, 2:02 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:Edit (Structure: Sphere) to (Structure: Cube), perhaps?

Kugeth8 wrote:click the globe, edit[add], trait[heroic]

You succeed in editing your rotating globe decoration into a small golden cube situated atop a glass pedestal. The cube has a heroic shine that convinces you that it would take a bullet for you if it could. It appears to have lost much of its geographic merit in the transition; only a poorly-traced outline of the continents remain inset on the surface. It seems that you have created a GILDED CUBE [C]. How exciting.

.ADestroyer360 wrote:IPhone, edit[add], structure[humanoid]. Maybe the Iphone will turn into something like Spock, who can tell you everything about the RC. If not, then robot butler, so win-win.

In your attempt to create the most awesome robot butler ever, you turn your iPhone into an 8'' inch figurine of Steve Jobs with an iPhone display on its chest, successfully creating the iDouchebag [C]. The display is much too small to be of any use. This is basically useless.

Spoiler:

RedrumSalad wrote:Aim your iPhone camera at your T-Shirt and click [EDIT: REMOVE]. It's too hot in here anyways, why heat yourself up more by using your energy to take off your shirt?

You are prompted to select what properties to remove. It appears you can't just make things disappear. Bummer.

One of your mates has messaged you on Ephemerallian. You wonder who it is; l'apothicaire is blocked for whatever reason, PaintedEasel is...yeah, and noVus is busy geeking. You hope they keep it brief; you have more Reality Changing to do.

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 30cln9f

You suppose that you can't avoid her forever.

What do you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 30th April 2011, 3:50 pm

Respond: "Curious that a Knight Errant such as yourself would be blocked by such a fair maiden. (Yeah sure.)

Message Easel: Uh, Non wants you to unblock him.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 30th April 2011, 6:14 pm

Open your window and look around outside.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 2nd May 2011, 11:24 pm

Spoiler:
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 2nd May 2011, 11:38 pm

Click JEANS, edit[add], (Structure: Cargo); edit (Material: Denim) to (Material: Khaki)

More pockets for more crap Very Happy
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 2nd May 2011, 11:41 pm

[EDIT: Add] [TRAIT (Ambiguous) Machinery] to the Cardboard Tube.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 5th May 2011, 6:28 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Respond: "Curious that a Knight Errant such as yourself would be blocked by such a fair maiden. (Yeah sure.)

Message Easel: Uh, Non wants you to unblock him.

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Convo31

You decide it's time to throw yourself into the lions' den. The following conversation ensues.

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Convo4

...Right.

Flasktoss55 wrote:Open your window and look around outside.

You minimize the chat window and head over to your room's window. It's locked, but even if you opened it, the screen door would prevent you from actually sticking your head outside. You see a few houses, yards adorned with trees and flowers. Mailboxes line the street's edge, a car is parked in a driveway on the far side, and a long storm drain runs the edge of the sidewalk a little ways away.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Click JEANS, edit[add], (Structure: Cargo); edit (Material: Denim) to (Material: Khaki)

More pockets for more crap Very Happy

...When did you get any of those properties? You don't have all that many pairs of pants, and it shows--the RC has only identified what's there, and that's apparently what you have to work with.

Flasktoss55 wrote:[EDIT: Add] [TRAIT (Ambiguous) Machinery] to the Cardboard Tube.

The Reality Changer identifies the modified object as:
HOT TUBE TIME MACHINE (Structure: Round) (Structure: Long) (Material: Paper) (Trait: Machinery)

The cardboard tube still seems to have a cardboard exterior, but shaking it allows you to hear parts rattling around on the inside. A metal stopper covers one end of the tube. The other end is covered by a thin wire-frame grate; about an inch back from that is a red button.

The Hot Tube Time Machine is added to the excursus.

What do you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 5th May 2011, 6:41 pm

Figure out how to work the Hot Tube Time Machine.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 6th May 2011, 4:14 am

Explore your house, identifying new traits for the RC as you go.

I command you to find something that will make a robot butler.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 8th May 2011, 10:17 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:Figure out how to work the Hot Tube Time Machine.

I doubt the device came with a manual...

I say just point it at the lamp (Or just away from thyself) and press the button.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 8th May 2011, 10:33 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:
I say just point it at the lamp (Or just away from thyself) and press the button.

this, i guess.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 9th May 2011, 11:03 pm

Explore your house, see if you can find anything to scan and/or take back to room.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 13th May 2011, 7:10 am

bump?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 15th May 2011, 6:00 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:

You point the device at the lamp and press the red button. A stream of hot liquid is sprayed to the lamp with such force to knock you back, sending hot water all over your room. Suddenly you are greatful that you were intuitive enough to point it away. Upon further examination, the tube has nothing to do with time machines or anything of the sort. The Reality Changer has a sense of humor, apparently.

ADestroyer360 wrote:
Explore your house, identifying new traits for the RC as you go.

I command you to find something that will make a robot butler.

Your decision to explore your house is cut short by the realization that you turned your iPhone into a Steve Jobs figurine. This was not your most clever moment.

Perhaps you can change it back.

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 3 Convo5

It is noon of the first day of the Reality Changer. For approximately one hour (perhaps longer?), you have been experimenting with objects inside your room. Along the way, you've spoke to some, but not many, of your friends who, for one reason or another, share some sort of bond or interest with you. You have a sense of foreboding that the Reality Changer will, somehow, play a great part in both you and your friends' near future.

Steve Jobs figurine in hand, you decide to-

well, actually, you have no clue.

What do you want to do next?

Spoiler:
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 15th May 2011, 6:44 am

(If this is too many actions, narrow it down to whatever appears most promising. It's just that all of these actions merely set up a next step.)

Message to Non Quixote:
Spoiler:

Message to PaintedEasel:
Spoiler:

Message to noVus:
Spoiler:

First, unblock l'apothecaire on Ephemarallian. Then attempt to take a screenshot of each unique Reality Changer window.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 16th May 2011, 2:21 am

Spoiler:
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 16th May 2011, 3:07 am

Spoiler:
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 16th May 2011, 6:26 pm

I actually think Flask has about the best ideas right now :/
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 16th May 2011, 6:56 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:I actually think Flask has about the best ideas right now :/
+1. Being social never hurt anybody. Unless you meet a serial killer...
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 16th May 2011, 7:09 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:I actually think Flask has about the best ideas right now :/

Well...I don't want to squelch your fun or anything. You can do whatever you want, though.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next