Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 9 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 9 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 9 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 9 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 9 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 9 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 9 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 9 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 9 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 9 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 9 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 9 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

+24
o QuickShott o
SlaughterShyful
Dexta117
. ADestroyer360
Kugeth8
Super Mega King
Sigmatic Scholar
HarshClaw
Cry Vengeance
Pwnisher James
dirt diver1722
eegleindia
Meatshield718
BLACK SNOW 13
DeadApe
Garquin
Namorg
RedrumSalad
MrKurt2012
Bladewind23
Flasktoss55
NickisanEnigma
Slacker Hero
Eaglendia
28 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 9 Empty Re: Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Post  Flasktoss55 29th July 2011, 6:25 am

SONIC™ SCREWDRIVER
[ADD] [Trait (Inanimate)] Unlocks Jake's Car

Give the keys back to Jake.

Look around for a purse to scan.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 9 Empty Re: Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Post  Super Mega King 29th July 2011, 7:02 pm

Dexta117 wrote:SONIC™ SCREWDRIVER (Structure: Small) (Material: Metal) (Trait: Projects and Amplifies Sound) (Tool)
[ADD] (Trait: Infrared)

Flasktoss55 wrote:SONIC™ SCREWDRIVER
[ADD] [Trait (Inanimate)] Unlocks Jake's Car

Give the keys back to Jake.

Look around for a purse to scan.

You edit the screwdriver to make the awesome SHORT-RANGED SPECTROSONIC SCREWDRIVER™ Structure: Small) (Material: Metal) (Trait: Projects and Amplifies Sound) (Trait: Infrared) (Trait: Unlocks Jake's car) (Tool)
In addition to generating square waves of variable volume and frequency at the touch of a button, this screwdriver not only allows you to manipulate screws via electromagnetic waves, but also interrupts infrared signals, and allows you to unlock and start Jake's Jaguar by remote, over long distances. Why is it called short-ranged?

This ridiculous multi-tool has been added to the EXCURSUS.

You take a look around the room. The status quo remains the same regarding containers; there are none in sight. You'd have to take a more detailed search in order to find anything; perhaps Naomi has a purse or two around here.

Walk outside to the pool after changing the Sonic Screwdriver

You walk outside and see several faces you don't recognize on the other side of the pool holding water guns. Apparently, Amber hasn't finished changing. In a few moments the television program will be over and your friends will begin to flock to the pool. No one outside is paying any attention to you; right now would be a good time for unmitigated Reality Chan-

"It's a nice pool, Garrett; please don't ruin it."

Damn. You turn your head to find your pretentious "friend" standing in the doorway glaring at you. "Hey, Naomi. Uh, how would I ruin it?"

"I don't know, okay? You just have a way with ruining things." She pauses for a moment. "I don't know why you're out here, you're not even wearing a bathing suit."

Amber mentioned earlier that you should try to talk to Naomi and figure out what her deal is. Perhaps now would be a good time to do just that.

Or, you could ignore her like you've been doing. That's a good idea too.

What next, brave hero?

Spoiler:
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th July 2011, 7:18 pm

((^ This one has been through some pretty serious edits. It's done now.))
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 29th July 2011, 8:19 pm

Spoiler:

Talk to Naomi, find out what this assholes problem with you is (be nice though.)

Last edited by DeadApe on 29th July 2011, 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 29th July 2011, 8:20 pm

Resolve your issues with Naomi
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 29th July 2011, 8:29 pm

Be Naomi.

Think of why you hate Garrett so much.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th July 2011, 8:59 pm

Courtyard Droll wrote:Be Naomi.

Think of why you hate Garrett so much.

You cannot possibly be that stuffy. It simply cannot be done.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Resolve your issues with Naomi
DeadApe wrote:Talk to Naomi, find out what this assholes problem with you is (be nice though.)

"Naomi, I've gotta ask." As she begins to walk away, you speak, moving to cut her off.

"I'm listening, Garrett." She stops.

"What's your deal?" She rolls her eyes as you begin asking. "I'm serious. Why don't you like me?"

A brief pause.

"Sorry if I've offended you in any way, Garrett. To put it simply, the kind of person I like to think I am can't really be buddy-buddy with the kind of person you are. You're not all that well-read, you're a bit immature, and you're so peasantly sometimes." She shrugs. "But above all, Garrett, I think you're boring."

You look confused. She continues.

"Sorry. You wanted a serious answer, and there you have it. I get the feeling that you don't like me all that much either. I've gotta run upstairs. And... my apologies for not inviting you to this gathering. In hindsight, I'm not sure why exactly I made that decision." She heads for the stairs. Seems like everyone's got somewhere else to be at this party.

Another pause.

"Holy shit! That was awesome!" A voice echoes through the party, indicative of the Gapping Good season premiere ending. You wonder what all of the people watching are going to do now.

DeadApe wrote:After, you figure it wouldn't hurt to have a sort of skeleton key.

SONIC SCREWDRIVER
[EDIT]
[REMOVE] (trait: Unlocks Jakes Car)
[/EDIT}
(Because we don't need a screwdriver that does this.)

KEY (from jakes key ring)
[SYNTHESIZE]

KEY
[EDIT]
[ADD] (trait: Unlocks Jakes Car) (trait: Starts Jakes Car) (trait: Infrared)
[/EDIT]
If you have your house keys on you, also enable this key to unlock your house door.

It occurs to you that you forgot you were carrying a key ring of your own. This will let you get into your house as well as start your motorcycle whenever necessary.

To simplify your tools, you remove the ability of your current screwdriver to unlock Jake's car, which reverts it into just a Spectrosonic Screwdriver. You then create a duplicate of Jake's house key, and put that onto your key ring after adding the ability to unlock Jake's car to it; you see no need for this almost-skeleton key to be added to your Excursus.

In short, you can now unlock all of Jake's possessions with your own key ring, instead of your screwdriver.

Spoiler:
What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 29th July 2011, 9:14 pm

Talk to Jason about Reality Changer.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 29th July 2011, 9:16 pm

[SYNTHESISE] DEATHBED (Material: Metal) (Material: Cotton) (Structure: Humanoid) (Trait: Soft)
[EDIT] DEATHBED
[ADD] (Trait: Heroic), (Trait:Highly Intelligent), (Trait: High Critical Thinking), (Trait: High Dexterity), (Trait: Charismatic), (Trait: Physically Adept), (Trait: Exceptional Eyesight), (Trait: High Perception) to create...
BRO-BED

Then consult Bro-bed on how best to proceed. He is experienced with the ladies.

Last edited by Courtyard Droll on 29th July 2011, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 29th July 2011, 9:17 pm

Even though what Naomi just said was shockingly insulting even for her, you feel a weird connection to her. Or it could just be that you don't like the fact that you are thought of as "boring." You think about following her and impulsively showing her the device that you don't quite understand yourself yet just to prove her wrong.

But then again, there's a pool out there and you're sure you can fashion up a badass pair of swim trunks in a second.
You take a minute to listen to the voices in your head.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 29th July 2011, 10:00 pm

Spoiler:

Even though what Naomi just said was shockingly insulting even for her, you feel a weird connection to her. Or it could just be that you don't like the fact that you are thought of as "boring." You think about following her and impulsively showing her the device that you don't quite understand yourself yet just to prove her wrong.

But then again, there's a pool out there and you're sure you can fashion up a badass pair of swim trunks in a second.
You take a minute to listen to the voices in your head.

Following Naomi and showing her the device, isn't a good idea, you don't even know it's full limits yet, showing off a device you don't fully understand yet, isn't the best idea.

So go create some trunks, and take out your "Hot tub time machine" (Which must double as a water gun if hot water sprays out one end), and join in on the water gun fight at the pool.

Show people that you aren't "boring".

ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 29th July 2011, 10:44 pm

Go up to a party guest and scan their fashionable water-trousers while commenting on how good they look.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 29th July 2011, 11:32 pm

Courtyard Droll wrote:[SYNTHESISE] DEATHBED (Material: Metal) (Material: Cotton) (Structure: Humanoid) (Trait: Soft)
[EDIT] DEATHBED
[ADD] (Trait: Heroic), (Trait:Highly Intelligent), (Trait: High Critical Thinking), (Trait: High Dexterity), (Trait: Charismatic), (Trait: Physically Adept), (Trait: Exceptional Eyesight), (Trait: High Perception) to create...
BRO-BED

+3, as my friends reading over my shoulder agree as well.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 29th July 2011, 11:39 pm

.ADestroyer360 wrote:
Courtyard Droll wrote:[SYNTHESISE] DEATHBED (Material: Metal) (Material: Cotton) (Structure: Humanoid) (Trait: Soft)
[EDIT] DEATHBED
BRO-BED

+3, as my friends reading over my shoulder agree as well.
-5, as all my known personalities are agreeing with each other.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 30th July 2011, 1:47 am

DeadApe wrote:You take a minute to listen to the voices in your head.
Hasn't failed you yet.

You'd really like to follow Naomi--that's what first comes to you. You know you don't have anything to prove to her, but you feel somewhat driven to follow her... to impulsively show her the functions of this device and prove to her that you're nothing like she thinks. You're smart--you're not boring, and all of the aspects of reality are at your fingertips.

But you won't. You'll wait until you understand the device completely yourself. There are other ways to prove to her you aren't boring.

[EDIT] DEATHBED
BRO-BED

Where exactly would you find the space to make something like this? Deathbeds are pretty large to begin with, but it doesn't sound like that bad a measure to help you deal with the ladies. Perhaps if you could find a way to make this thing unseen...

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:So go create some trunks, and take out your "Hot tub time machine" (Which must double as a water gun if hot water sprays out one end), and join in on the water gun fight at the pool.

Show people that you aren't "boring".

This is perfect. The Hot Tube Time Machine will be your water gun. Perhaps you could beef it up with the RC's [MODIFY] function. You'll have to try it later. There's no way anyone will think you're boring after the poolside battle ensues in a few minutes.

Flasktoss55 wrote:Go up to a party guest and scan their fashionable water-trousers while commenting on how good they look.

You head through the sliding glass doors into the backyard briefly, for the sake of brushing shoulders with one of the guests preparing for poolside fun. "Nice trunks." You say, casually and carefully scanning them with the iPhone held by your hip.

SWIM TRUNKS (Structure: Short) (Trait: Aquatic) (Material: Nylon) (Clothing: Legs)
These maritime trousers will guarantee you have some fun in the sun. Get ready for a crazy party by... the ocean.
SWIM TRUNKS are added to the EXCURSUS.

Spoiler:
What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 30th July 2011, 1:50 am

I just go to the party
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 30th July 2011, 2:02 am

[EDIT] DEATHBED
BRO-BED

[EDIT]
[ADD] (Structure: Small)

Bro-bed is now pocket sized.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 30th July 2011, 2:09 am

[SCAN] Someones water gun then go find an empty room inside and get changed into your new swimwear.

Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 30th July 2011, 2:12 am

why not synthesize iDouchebag, then add all those traits? He was already pocket sized....
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 30th July 2011, 4:40 am

RedrumSalad wrote:why not synthesize iDouchebag, then add all those traits? He was already pocket sized....
Because you couldn't used the screen on its chest, so you wouldn't be able to change it until you got home. Unless you made the screen bigger....

Actually this is a pretty good idea.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTITAN 08xx 30th July 2011, 4:56 am

scan the pool then remove water for the greatest prank ever
xxTITAN 08xx
xxTITAN 08xx
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 30th July 2011, 5:23 am

[Synthesize] SWIM TRUNKS
[ADD] [Trait (Ambiguous)] Heroic
[ADD] [Trait (Inanimate)] Minor Heat Generation
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 30th July 2011, 11:44 am

.ADestroyer360 wrote:
RedrumSalad wrote:why not synthesize iDouchebag, then add all those traits? He was already pocket sized....
Because you couldn't used the screen on its chest, so you wouldn't be able to change it until you got home. Unless you made the screen bigger....

if you synthesize it, its just creating it out of thin air. Razz

but whatever, do what flask said.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 30th July 2011, 2:21 pm

.ADestroyer360 wrote:

Because Steve Jobs would just tell you about how the latest Apple product would fix the situation. Plus, he's not experienced with the ladies like Bro-bed.

But yeah, making Bro-Bed pocket sized would be a good idea.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 30th July 2011, 7:26 pm

Before jumping in the pool...

[SYNTHESIZE] (Material: Metal) (Material: Cotton) (Structure: Humanoid) (Trait: Soft)(Trait: Heroic), (Trait:Highly Intelligent), (Trait: High Critical Thinking), (Trait: High Dexterity), (Trait: Charismatic), (Trait: Physically Adept), (Trait: Exceptional Eyesight), (Trait: High Perception) (Structure: Small) to create...
An item with a name chosen by our gracious forum game host, Eaglendia.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next