Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

+24
o QuickShott o
SlaughterShyful
Dexta117
. ADestroyer360
Kugeth8
Super Mega King
Sigmatic Scholar
HarshClaw
Cry Vengeance
Pwnisher James
dirt diver1722
eegleindia
Meatshield718
BLACK SNOW 13
DeadApe
Garquin
Namorg
RedrumSalad
MrKurt2012
Bladewind23
Flasktoss55
NickisanEnigma
Slacker Hero
Eaglendia
28 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Empty Re: Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Post  RedrumSalad 16th May 2011, 11:15 pm

On your computer, click on your iPhone (iDouchebag), then [EDIT:REMOVE] [STRUCTURE:HUMANOID] attempting to turn your iDouchebag back into your beloved iPhone.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Empty Re: Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Post  Eaglendia 22nd May 2011, 12:49 pm

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Convo4%281%29

You think that affair's been settled for now.

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Convo5%281%29

NoVus does not respond.

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Convo3%282%29

While you think of a response, you unblock l'apothecaire on Ephemerallian. You try to take a few screenshots of the program--turns out, neither Print Screen nor Snipping Tool seem to render the program window.

RedrumSalad wrote:On your computer, click on your iPhone (iDouchebag), then [EDIT:REMOVE] [STRUCTURE:HUMANOID] attempting to turn your iDouchebag back into your beloved iPhone.

You remove the humanoid structure from your iPhone. Alas, Steve Jobs: you knew him well. Your best friend of five minutes vanishes, turning back into your trusty iPhone. Functional, easy to carry, and oh so boring. You set it on your desk, and it immediately buzzes, indicative of a text message.

What do you do?
In your possession is an iPhone, the Hot Tube Time Machine, and a flat-head screwdriver.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 22nd May 2011, 1:59 pm

Once again, just use what works, I'm just covering the bases.

Message to Non Quixote:
Spoiler:

Message to noVus:
Spoiler:

Message to PaintedEasel:
Spoiler:

Draw an accurate artistic rendition of the Reality Changer program's screens and send it to noVus.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 22nd May 2011, 4:11 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:Draw an accurate artistic rendition of the Reality Changer program's screens and send it to noVus.

+1

With your iPhone back to it's normal state you should probably explore your house and look for more things now.

Also, resist urge to [EDIT: ADD] [STRUCTURE: Cube] to yourself.
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 22nd May 2011, 4:16 pm

click on your bed [EDIT: ADD] [STRUCTURE: HUMANOID] just to see what would happen
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 24th May 2011, 9:21 pm

bump.

Come on guys, this is a good idea, don't let it die.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 24th May 2011, 10:07 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:bump.

Spoiler:
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 24th May 2011, 10:18 pm

Screw your friends and get some breakfast, noting the layout of your house as you go.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 24th May 2011, 10:30 pm

Spoiler:
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 25th May 2011, 7:41 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
RedrumSalad wrote:bump.

Spoiler:

I meant for the other players. they aren't posting, i didnt mean you guys.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 31st May 2011, 2:15 pm

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Convo3%283%29

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Convo6

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Convo7

While you'd like to show him at least what this program looks like, noVus puts forth a pretty good point. That said, you feel a need to change reality a bit more.
Spoiler:

Prof Vanguard wrote:Also, resist urge to [EDIT: ADD] [STRUCTURE: Cube] to yourself.

This is probably not a very good idea.

RedrumSalad wrote:click on your bed [EDIT: ADD] [STRUCTURE: HUMANOID] just to see what would happen

The MATTRESS, PILLOW, and BED FRAME are consolidated into a single object for the purpose of this manipulation. You add the Humanoid structure, and the legs of the bed bend and warp to take the place of arms and legs. It stands up noiselessly and autonomously, turning slightly to "face" you, mattress curling forward as if to size you up.

The Reality Changer identifies this object as the DEATHBED.

.ADestroyer360 wrote:Screw your friends and get some breakfast, noting the layout of your house as you go.

The DEATHBED is blocking the exit to your room.

What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 31st May 2011, 2:59 pm

Return bed to it's original structure so it can be out of the way.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 31st May 2011, 6:19 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Return bed to it's original structure so it can be out of the way.

+1

Also, secretly go the party anyway and impress everyone with your magic.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 3rd June 2011, 5:11 pm

bump.

Flasktoss55 wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Return bed to it's original structure so it can be out of the way.

+1

Also, secretly go the party anyway and impress everyone with your magic.

Wasn't it against the rules of reality changer to use it for personal gain or something?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 6th June 2011, 7:01 pm

Tame the Deathbed and ride it downstairs, identifying traits for the RC as you go.

Spoiler:
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 18th June 2011, 8:40 am

Turn the Deathbed back into a normal bed then explore your house trying to finds traits for RC.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 18th June 2011, 10:18 pm

BUMP

This game MUST NOT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 18th June 2011, 10:50 pm

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Bumpg
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 18th June 2011, 10:52 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Bumpg

Bump MOTHAFUCKA
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 18th June 2011, 11:24 pm

I...I don't know what to do.....I didn't expect you to say it....
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 19th June 2011, 4:31 am

RedrumSalad wrote:I...I don't know what to do.....I didn't expect you to say it....

I am sorry.... I still love you.

Wait, What Shocked Shocked Shocked
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 23rd July 2011, 3:41 am

.ADestroyer360 wrote:Tame the Deathbed and ride it downstairs, identifying traits for the RC as you go.

The rage of this beast cannot be tamed by conventional means. It is an insatiable engine of destruction that seeks nothing but murder and senseless chaos. Likewise, riding it down your stairs would not only result in your own death but the destruction of most of your house.

Beware. Hell is waiting.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Return bed to it's original structure so it can be out of the way...

You remove the Humanoid structure from the Deathbed. It growls at you before shrinking back to its original form, springing back into place against the wall of your room. You are free from the grip of madness. Once again, you are free to live your life.

Dexta117 wrote:...then explore your house trying to finds traits for RC.

Right. Let's think over the layout of your house so we can decide where to go.

Your room is on the second floor. Outside that is your bathroom, which is rather unkempt. An open toothpaste container dribbles toothpaste into the sink. Beside the sink is the bathtub-shower combination. Above the sink is a cabinet with a mirror on it. There's an extra bedroom down the hall with nothing too interesting; your parents wanted another child, but could never conceive. On the first floor, the master bedroom.

You are not allowed to enter the master bedroom under any circumstances.

Also downstairs are several more rooms. The dining room is a bit pointless, as no one eats as a family; it's mainly for guests, as well as appearances. Down there, you've got a long glass table and some chairs. The living room is a bit more impressive. It boasts a television as well as some game systems. There's a large couch in front of the TV, as well as your dad's chair. You are not allowed to sit in your dad's chair under any circumstances. The thing is like Dr. Horrible's chair, too. There is also a family desktop computer there. It's a bit dated compared to your own. No point using that unless you wanted to see family photo albums and play with your mom's Farmville.

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 4 Bros-2

This painting has rested on the living room wall for as long as you can remember. Looks pretty nice, but you've never thought much of it. Also in the living room is a cleaning closet, containing a vacuum cleaner, a mop and bucket, and a clothes hamper.

The kitchen is part of the living room. There are some cupboards and cabinets of silverware and plates. There's a pantry that contains canned food, spices, and other things. There's also a sink and a blender that no one really uses, but persistently smells like a strawberry smoothie. Also on the first floor is your dad's study, marked by a desk, armchair, and several bookshelves, not all of which are full.

Outside the house is the entrance to your basement. You'd rather not go down there either. The light bulb has been out for a while and it's sort of creepy.

In your possession is: an iPhone, a flat-head screwdriver. and the Hot Tube Time Machine.
What will you do?
Spoiler:
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 23rd July 2011, 3:45 am

Check clothing hamper for clothes properties.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 23rd July 2011, 4:54 am

Go into each room of your house and hit [SCAN] so that you may gain the traits of EVERYTHING mwuahahahaahahahahahaaha Twisted Evil
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 23rd July 2011, 8:19 pm

Dexta117 wrote:Go into each room of your house and hit [SCAN] so that you may gain the traits of EVERYTHING mwuahahahaahahahahahaaha :twisted:

Right, right. You never got the chance to check out the MOBILE RC function on your iPhone. You grab your trusty device, with intent to scan the rest of your humble household, and head out into the hallway to try it out. The same [EDITOR] and [SYNTHESIZE] functions are available here as before; the program seems to operate in an almost identical manner to the one on your computer.

Almost, anyway. You discover that using the [SCAN] function on the mobile device simply opens the iPhone camera; any object you are looking directly at, however, seems to light up with a wireframe. Apparently, by taking a "picture", this enables you to scan individual objects at a time. You figure this is the best thing anyway, so as not to get overwhelmed. This'll allow you to focus on the important objects while still allowing you to zero in on more inconsequential things.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Check clothing hamper for clothes properties.

You head downstairs to the living room, then to the closet to check out your clothes hamper. Upon arriving, you pick up a few choice articles of clothing and take snapshots of them with the Mobile RC. Among the objects you scan are a pair of loose-fitting cargo shorts, a single glove, and a pink, lacy--

OH GOD

You slam the closet shut.

The identified objects are added to the Excursus.

What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next