Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes.

+37
vacb0b
SiwyCK
Masta Shef
Garquin
x Swiftyy v
sgt zombie23
ThornlessJL1
Dexta117
KZ Powned
LifeUpStudios
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
NegativeHUNTER
VrAzZLe Meister
ABigSoggy Wafle
El Mexi Can 915
BLACK SNOW 13
Flasktoss55
bremerie93
eaustinn36
RedrumSalad
Made in Finland
MrKurt2012
Deathclutch1991
. ADestroyer360
oO Coggy Oo
snowwolf1996
NickisanEnigma
Namorg
xI SiL3NTSh0t
JumpingSNIPA
FoundDa Kiwi
bman4782
A Groovy Tophat
Super Mega King
Cry Vengeance
DeadApe
41 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty Re: Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes.

Post  Dexta117 12th May 2011, 9:20 pm

As fin said we are only 5 votes to be tied with the leader so we can win this.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty Re: Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes.

Post  KZ Powned 12th May 2011, 10:27 pm

COME ON PEOPLE GO VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 12th May 2011, 10:48 pm

17% vs 18% come on ppl vote!
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 12th May 2011, 10:58 pm

http://help.forumotion.com/u27887

I voted.
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 12th May 2011, 10:59 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:They can suspect all they want, all of the people who voted have usernames here, AND xbox live gamertags that we can use to justify and prove that we're legitimately kicking ass.

Not to mention they can also check to see that everyone has a different IP....

Oh yea.. and 3 votes away now Wink
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 12th May 2011, 11:04 pm

VOTE OR DIE

3 more votes people, c'mon!
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  bremerie93 12th May 2011, 11:25 pm

We're tied, come on, I know there are other members there not voting! It's just a simple 2 min. of your time to help out those people who run this community for you!
bremerie93
bremerie93

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 12th May 2011, 11:26 pm

i made my friend vote Razz
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 13th May 2011, 2:12 am

VOTED

http://help.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile

We shall persevere in our fight of epicness and awesomeness in the competition for most epic forum of the interwebs on forummotion.

Are we seriously losing???!!

UNACCEPTABLE Evil or Very Mad
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 13th May 2011, 2:14 am

Only one more vote needed!
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 13th May 2011, 2:30 am

ONE MORE VOTE!
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 13th May 2011, 6:03 am

Darren1 wrote:Final few hours before the end of the round;
Time to get your members voting!
Who's it gonna be? babiesandall or undeadxbox? Good luck to the both of you :thumright:
P.S. There will be another public voting before we the judges, get to call the top few forums Very Happy

Guys, let's do this.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 13th May 2011, 6:24 am

We're tied with babie_sandall with 17%. They still have 2 more votes than us. I think the voting is still open...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 13th May 2011, 8:53 am

Cmon guys we dropped back to 5 votes behind.

Darren1 wrote:Hello All,

Thanks for the discussions and votes for this round, round 2.
This topic is now due to be locked, and all discussion should be taken to PM's.

We now go through the several hours of checking each and every single IP Address.
Thank you for your participation, we look forward to an even more exciting round 3
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 13th May 2011, 12:29 pm

Thanks to everyone for voting guys, voting for round 2 is now closed. I heard that their might be yet another round of voting before the final round (a bit silly I think.)

Anyway once again I just wanted to say thank you, I think that all the forums in the running are very good, and its interesting to see other communities like ours.

Also, some people from other forums were making jabs at eachother, theres no reason for that, lets keep this a friendly competition!
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 13th May 2011, 3:17 pm

Jeez that was close... but we lost it in the end. Still top 5 though.

After looking through the comments however... lol it just sounds like this is a presidential primary. All this negative campaigning and what not.

Looking forward to round 3. Smile
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 13th May 2011, 5:11 pm

So where's my price?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  bremerie93 13th May 2011, 5:46 pm

I think you mean Prize.. Anyways, we might not have got first, but we got second.. And think positively, we didn't get disqualified. :]
bremerie93
bremerie93

Back to top Go down

Post  SiwyCK 13th May 2011, 6:20 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
SivyCK wrote:Let The Best Win,
Voted
Undead With UndeadXboX
Where the hell have you been?

where i been? haha always here. I had some problems during the 6 mounths i was offline, but now im online way more often. I work and hang out with friends for most of my weekends, thats why im still missing UX games, or leave early because i have work in the morning
SiwyCK
SiwyCK
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 13th May 2011, 10:53 pm

bremerie93 wrote:I think you mean Prize.. Anyways, we might not have got first, but we got second.. And think positively, we didn't get disqualified. :]
No. I want my price.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 5 Empty Forumotion Contest

Post  DeadApe 15th May 2011, 2:27 pm

http://help.forumotion.com/t90383-best-of-forumotion-2011-round-3?highlight=2011

We made it to round 3 guys. In round 3 they took the top 10, and will be personally deciding who the top 5 forums are. I guess this to ensure that this won't be a popularity contest. Thanks for all your votes guys, hopefully UndeadXbox can take home 1st place!

Last edited by DeadApe on 23rd May 2011, 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 15th May 2011, 3:34 pm

Why did we need everyone to vote to get to round 3 when the lowest voted for forum had 5 votes. Our staff team alone could have got us to round 3. While i'm at it I'd like to add Undead-xbox is more than just a forum we are a community that not only post on the forum but play together on xbox as well. Hosting anything from Zombie games to Survival and Roleplay. This adds to the greatness of the forum. The forum would be nothing without the "excellent" staff and DeadApe constantly keeping cleaning up and keeping the look of the site fresh.

AS SEEN ON FORUMOTION
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 15th May 2011, 3:43 pm

Well were just gonna have to hope we pull through.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th May 2011, 9:33 pm

Still can't believe we're losing to a pregnancy help forum.

I have this awkward tumor in my abdominal area, what do I do?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragefulmenace 15th May 2011, 11:50 pm

What do you get for First place?

Ragefulmenace
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next