Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes.

+37
vacb0b
SiwyCK
Masta Shef
Garquin
x Swiftyy v
sgt zombie23
ThornlessJL1
Dexta117
KZ Powned
LifeUpStudios
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
NegativeHUNTER
VrAzZLe Meister
ABigSoggy Wafle
El Mexi Can 915
BLACK SNOW 13
Flasktoss55
bremerie93
eaustinn36
RedrumSalad
Made in Finland
MrKurt2012
Deathclutch1991
. ADestroyer360
oO Coggy Oo
snowwolf1996
NickisanEnigma
Namorg
xI SiL3NTSh0t
JumpingSNIPA
FoundDa Kiwi
bman4782
A Groovy Tophat
Super Mega King
Cry Vengeance
DeadApe
41 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Empty Re: Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes.

Post  eaustinn36 12th May 2011, 3:49 pm

Just for you garquin:

eaustinn36 wrote:To elaborate on this further, once signed up and logged in, go to the "members" tab (same place as on this site), and click on your name (should be near top). The link in your address bar is the link you need from there.

It should look like: http://help.forumotion.com/u#####

(the #'s being a number set)

**I know it has already been stated MANY times, but just as a reminder, only vote ONCE.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Empty Re: Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes.

Post  Garquin 12th May 2011, 3:58 pm

Thanks sexy

http://help.forumotion.com/u58185

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 12th May 2011, 4:14 pm

Masta Shef voted. Number 46
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th May 2011, 5:02 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Typlo voted for us! {He's a forumotion administrator.}

This is awesome.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th May 2011, 5:06 pm

VOTING IS CLOSING SOON. GET YOUR VOTES IN.
Thank you everyone who has voted for us we really appreciate it! We will repay you generously.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 12th May 2011, 5:11 pm

DeadApe wrote:VOTING IS CLOSING SOON. GET YOUR VOTES IN.
Thank you everyone who has voted for us we really appreciate it! We will repay you generously.
You better you god damn Monkey

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 12th May 2011, 6:00 pm

10 more votes to gain the lead on babiesandall!
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 12th May 2011, 6:15 pm

Oh, i forgot to put a link to my profile.

Well, i voted, hope we beat babiesandall.com
And it looks like Gameface101.com is catching up.

http://help.forumotion.com/u58123

http://help.forumotion.com/t90052p60-best-of-forumotion-2011-round-2#580319
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 12th May 2011, 6:27 pm

We're nipping at the heels, but I still will reject you all as my children if we lose to a site dedicated to babies.

Also, I posted this on my Facebook.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 12th May 2011, 6:35 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:And it looks like Gameface101.com is catching up.
I think Cry pissed their admin off by insulting their web design.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 12th May 2011, 6:48 pm

Dunno if 10 votes are going to happen before it closes... but regardless, we are in the top 5, in which is necessary to get into round 3. Doesn't matter what position in those 5 we are, so we are safe.

(if round 3 involves voting as well, get ready guys)

POLLS CLOSING SOON.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 12th May 2011, 6:51 pm

Pools? Get your suit and af... oh, never mind.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 12th May 2011, 6:51 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:

I can smell a dumbass making 30 accounts and voting just sayin
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 12th May 2011, 6:55 pm

Dumbass's don't make it onto my friends list.

Just Sayin'.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 12th May 2011, 6:55 pm

People get stupid ideas and think itl be funny

Just sayin
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 12th May 2011, 6:58 pm

Got something you'd like to share with the rest of the class, Namorg?
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 12th May 2011, 7:10 pm

Namorg wrote:
Cry Vengeance wrote:

I can smell a dumbass making 30 accounts and voting just sayin

They probably already suspect that since people (like myself) just made a forumotion account for the first time and most of our first post's are "UX FTW" or "UX MUST WIN", so I wouldn't doubt that they are getting suspicious that UX is spam account voting.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 12th May 2011, 7:19 pm

They can suspect all they want, all of the people who voted have usernames here, AND xbox live gamertags that we can use to justify and prove that we're legitimately kicking ass.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 12th May 2011, 7:21 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Pools? Get your suit and af... oh, never mind.
Vote UndeadXbox the best Forumotion forum of 2011! Voters will be entered into a raffle for prizes. - Page 4 Afrodu10
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 12th May 2011, 7:55 pm

Did we win yet?
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 12th May 2011, 8:05 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Did we win yet?
We're now at place 8. And the poll is closing in 6 minutes.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  SiwyCK 12th May 2011, 8:47 pm

Let The Best Win,
Voted
Undead With UndeadXboX
SiwyCK
SiwyCK
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 12th May 2011, 9:01 pm

http://help.forumotion.com/u58171

i was vote number 42.

voted in the morn
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 12th May 2011, 9:15 pm

http://help.forumotion.com/u58137

i already voted hope we win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 12th May 2011, 9:18 pm

SivyCK wrote:Let The Best Win,
Voted
Undead With UndeadXboX
Where the hell have you been?

Also, the gap between us and babie_sandall is only 5 votes now. I think we have the potential to become number one before the voting closes...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next