Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview

+6
Flasktoss55
Meatshield718
DeadApe
Ragefulmenace
Jagdgeschwader
NegativeHUNTER
10 posters

Go down

NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview

Post  NegativeHUNTER 16th May 2011, 9:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzFbsC_RYCg

Needs audio fix, re-recording, and more ppl enjoy!

P.S the end was an accident but i had fun editing it Smile
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty Re: NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview

Post  Jagdgeschwader 16th May 2011, 10:15 pm

Mainly just need more people. Glad you're still working on this.

I think it's called a Ripley, or we could use a bus for shots with no person with the first person view. Could be useful.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview Empty Re: NEW NEW ViD UX outbreak Militarizaion preview

Post  Ragefulmenace 16th May 2011, 10:56 pm

I suggest doing your own audio

Ragefulmenace
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 16th May 2011, 11:36 pm

Walshy wrote:I suggest doing your own audio

Definitely, the mashup of audio clips was really awkward, especially when you recognize most of them from Call of Duty.

I also reccomend you clear your HUD when you are shooting machinima. Also you don't want to have *blank* has left the game on the top left.

I always enjoy the enthusiasm of people making videos though, hope to see more.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 17th May 2011, 12:27 am

Blips are nice to remove as well when recording.

Also, having that long of a video of just sniper footage can get dull. Mix it up a little, or shorten it. Also, always have some form of Audio running, blank silence is just awkward.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 17th May 2011, 12:40 am

Yeah if I had more targets , my audio also fucked up randomly, I'm guessing the two cod clips also fucked it up. how was the other radio chatter.
Cant remove Blips:(

Last edited by NegativeHUNTER on 17th May 2011, 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 17th May 2011, 1:06 am

It was obvious that it was random audio clips. Like that first guy said, you should try to make your own audio, there is plenty of talent on UX, I'm sure you could find some voice actors.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 17th May 2011, 1:22 am

what programs do you recommend cause If I record from my xbox it might not be as clear my voice
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 17th May 2011, 1:48 am

If you're talking about recording yourself, then Audacity is your best solution for a great free audio workstation. Also, I can help out with some voice work if you need it in the future, and I'm sure there are others who would say the same.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 17th May 2011, 4:12 am

Forum Games board. Why, people, why?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 17th May 2011, 4:46 am

Made in Finland wrote:Forum Games board. Why, people, why?

Yeah, it's kind of weird.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 17th May 2011, 10:21 am

I think all the topics being posted in Forum Games lately is because it is a subcategory of General Discussion and people are just clicking "new topic."
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 17th May 2011, 11:06 am

DeadApe wrote:I think all the topics being posted in Forum Games lately is because it is a subcategory of General Discussion and people are just clicking "new topic."

So what you're saying, if I understand you correctly, is that the Forum Games sub-board has been cursed by Egyptian Dread Priests to attract all manner of poster, never truly finding it's own place in the world.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 17th May 2011, 12:27 pm

^ Fixed.

And yeah, the audio is a bit sketchy. Still though, for the first attempt, it was decent.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 17th May 2011, 1:36 pm

Just a little Tip for ya Blud, Remove your Map and Hud to make it more Realistic, Infact i have a little video for you to watch it will help you make machinimas. Enjoy!

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 17th May 2011, 4:00 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:^ Fixed.

And yeah, the audio is a bit sketchy. Still though, for the first attempt, it was decent.

Thank you Brosef, I'm hoping we can get something of this quality as the final result.

NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 17th May 2011, 4:07 pm

Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:Just a little Tip for ya Blud, Remove your Map and Hud to make it more Realistic, Infact i have a little video for you to watch it will help you make machinimas. Enjoy!

thnks man
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th May 2011, 7:43 pm

Wow, that was really helpful.

Negative, you should probably get a thread going and recruit people for this. With this new (relating to us) information, this is going to be worlds easier.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 18th May 2011, 5:16 pm

Like i Said before, I would Love to take part in this Machinima,BUT........The Only Problem is the time. and plus my Network has been a bit Loopy Lately but i am sure it is almost fixed.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 18th May 2011, 6:56 pm

That video that Epic Scopez posted is really going to help. If you want me to voice act or what not let me know. Hopefully we can talk about it in a party or something.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 18th May 2011, 7:01 pm

Does anyone know any other good editing software Pinnacle Studio 12 wants to charge me 49.99 to upload my vids in HD quality. Its bs cause watching it on HD my comp then editing it and uploading it to youtube in standard really brakes my heart.
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th May 2011, 5:31 am

NegativeHUNTER wrote:Does anyone know any other good editing software Pinnacle Studio 12 wants to charge me 49.99 to upload my vids in HD quality. Its bs cause watching it on HD my comp then editing it and uploading it to youtube in standard really brakes my heart.
Durrr, what? If you can render it and watch it in HD, then what's stopping you from uploading it?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 19th May 2011, 7:23 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
NegativeHUNTER wrote:Does anyone know any other good editing software Pinnacle Studio 12 wants to charge me 49.99 to upload my vids in HD quality. Its bs cause watching it on HD my comp then editing it and uploading it to youtube in standard really brakes my heart.
Durrr, what? If you can render it and watch it in HD, then what's stopping you from uploading it?

The simple fact that It wouldn't be edited
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 19th May 2011, 8:30 pm

Apparently Windows Live Movie Maker (Not regular WMM) is free, and can render in full HD.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 19th May 2011, 10:33 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:

Apparently Windows Live Movie Maker (Not regular WMM) is free, and can render in full HD.

Flask You da ass boss bro !!! Very Happy
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down