Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion)

+21
eegleindia
stephen b1690
ApocalypseVVolf.
FoundDa Kiwi
BLACK SNOW 13
NickisanEnigma
A Groovy Tophat
RedrumSalad
Slacker Hero
oO Coggy Oo
Flasktoss55
Namorg
Dexta117
Garquin
Super Mega King
Masterofkills09
Meatshield718
MrKurt2012
Leniette
Cry Vengeance
Eaglendia
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty Re: Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion)

Post  A Groovy Tophat 27th June 2011, 4:59 am

sorry for the double post but, fixed my character. Realized it was erm... a bit over the top. Fixed somethings in my backstory too.. number wise.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty Re: Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion)

Post  Eaglendia 27th June 2011, 4:58 pm

I'd like to start making selections. If you have a signup in the works that hasn't been posted yet, I'd like to see it by midnight CST tonight.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 27th June 2011, 5:07 pm

Character Name: Aerolas
Class: Assassin
he was once a farmer working for a family that found him in a burning village. one day some muggers came to the farmhouse for a quick snatch and grab while he was at the market. when he got home the families bodies were mutilated and the farm burned. he started his vengeance by grabbing a sickle, chain, and scarecrows.he then crafted his signature chain-link-sickle and spent 2 years practicing and training to kill them.he always took odd jobs to get information on them. then one day he found out where they were. he waited until they left, then he hid in the ceiling boards. then at night the mugger came home from a night of drinking. the mugger fell on to the bed, opened his eyes, and only had time to gasp when Aerolas started to choke him with the chain of his sickle. there he became one of the first assassins.

Weakness: too trusting

Weapons: a sickle connected by a chain to a glove also may use poison arrows and a poison tipped dagger

Alignment: unaligned

Personality: witty and enthusiastic

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 7
Speed: 12
Intelligence: 6
Constitution: 9
Willpower: 6

Last edited by snowwolf1996 on 27th June 2011, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot alignment and personality)
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 27th June 2011, 10:29 pm

Character Name: Charles Montebank
Class: Pathomancer

Comparable to a sorcerer, a Pathomancer's magic deals with emotion and manipulation. They may, through training, invoke the emotion of their choosing on their enemies and allies alike. Pathomancers are mostly non-violent and serve their needs through their magic, but if combat is necessary they rely on their ability to get close to their enemies in false trust and deal incapacitating blows with hidden weapons. As such a Pathomancer is only proficient in light close range weapons (knives, daggers), any light weapon that could easily be hidden, and, of course, their own magic. A particularly skilled Pathomancer might also add the ability to bluff their way out of most situations to their repertoire.

A Pathomancer, however, is unable to sustain heavy, violent melee for very long, nor are they very proficient at ranged combat. They are also rendered significantly less useful should any sufficiently intelligent or magically aware being see through their manipulation, but, at that point, could still provide emotional support for their team.

In the way of armor, the Pathomancer prefers light and inconspicuous armor. They wish to appear as if they can be trusted and as if they trust their victim, and shields or bulky metal armor would break that illusion. They may choose to wear other types of heavier armor to aid in a bluff, but are rendered near useless while doing so.

Because of their self serving lifestyle of manipulation it's difficult for a Pathomancer to have close relationships with others. They may casually manipulate their allies without realizing it. They are typically seen as very charismatic, but trust often dissolves once the Pathomancer admits to their particular style of magic.

Description:
Charles is of average height and build, but slightly weaker than average simply because his lifestyle as a Pathomancer doesn't require brute force. He has medium-short length light brown, almost pale gold hair that he typically slicks back. His eyes are dark greyish-blue. He has a friendly, often jovial face and a trustworthy smile (which he flashes often). He mostly chooses to wear modest, comfortable clothing.

Charles grew up with the wealthy Montebank family, but grew frustrated with their obsessive interest in tradition and upholding the Montebank name. At 16 he convinced his parents to give him a sum of money sufficient to survive for three years as a financial buffer to use as he moved south to make a name for himself in a distant city where the Montebank family was not already known. The field he foolishly chose to enter was theatre. He wasn't concerned with creating a lasting personal wealth to pass on as his family had done, Charles wanted fame. He enrolled in an acting class hoping to learn enough about theatre to become a wealthy, well known playwright. Building up a portfolio of writings on the side, he worked hard for half a year to become a great actor before realizing that he was pretty terrible at it.

Not one to allow such a small detail as skill to limit his ascent to glory, Charles sought the help of several local scholars, hoping they might have some manner of knowledge to help his plight. Paving the way with the money he was sure wouldn't run out until long after he became famous, Charles eventually found an old man who was skilled in the art of Pathomancy. What better way to become a better actor than to directly influence emotion itself?! For two years Charles studied both in the acting school and as the old mage's apprentice, gradually getting better at acting as a result.

It was after those six months and after those two years that Charles realized that his money would soon run out. Still desperate for fame and too stubborn to admit to his parents that he needed help, he continued in both fields of study. Charles decided that, to continue on the path to the destiny he believed he had, he would use the skills he learned from the old mage on the streets. Through all manner of trickery and thievery he would swindle just enough money from the people of the city to maintain his lessons and a basic standard of living. He would make friends and leave friends as he required, betraying anyone who might keep him from his goal.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Strength: 6
Dexterity: 8
Speed: 5
Intelligence: 13
Constitution: 7
Willpower: 11
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 28th June 2011, 12:41 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Character Name: Drakian Themon
Class: Rogue Assassin
Breed for the original purpose as a loyal assassin, Drakian was trained from a young age with no family or friends to become a silent killer. His trainer used many methods to train him, such as to deal with the smell of dead men and not to become sick from such smells that are produced. Part of his training was to take long trips into the mountains to train. His trainer lighter methods also including reading books at any time possible. At the age of 19 he was angered for not being able to love one of the king's daughters. This cause Drakian to brutally killing the king with out anybody knowing. The king's body was found in his room days after, the body was extremely violated is such ways that have never been seen before, this isn't the last time he will do this. Drakian left days before this and vowed never to return again. Now he is living in the mountains and has became an expert of longbows for hunting game. He hasn't gave up his intended purpose though, he will now assassinate anybody for the right price. Drakian has become somewhat insane after many failed attempts at love over time all resulting a man being violently killed. He is viewed as demented and insane for these miss happens but he is is only a man with dark thoughts wanting nothing more then a family.

Drakian was raised tough and does not fear death. He is stealthy in areas witt many shadows and rural areas . He has been weak to one thing that bothers him, love, it has drove him to do many derange things.

Due to his day of reading, Drakian has found one thing in particular amusing, dark magic. Drakian was allowed to read such books due to his rank and stealth in the kings royal library. He has manage to take some with him and can use some spells from the books he have obtained. Stronger powers can only be used after others are learned, which he has not.

Drakian prefers to wear light clothing most of the time consisting of cloth and leather. He does like to wear light armor if needed that he modifies to reduce sound. He also likes to keep things to dark colors or what ever blends in for the moment (Ex: Wearing more white and gray when in snowy mountains).

Drakian likes many weapons but prefers three over all. Drakian prefers to use a longbow for long range attacks, this usually does significant damage. He he also likes to use daggers, the daggers he use are usually a bit more heavier then usual and are extremely sharp of precise cutting. Finally he uses black leather gloves that are either studded with spikes or on sharp blade. Drakian only does magic from the hand with the glove on.

Description: Drakian stands at six feet tall and weighs 175 pounds. He has dark skin and has a body tuned for speeds and slight strength.

Stats:

Strength: 6
Dexterity: 13
Speed: 8
Intelligence:9
Constitution: 9
Willpower:6.
Fixed I guess.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen b1690 28th June 2011, 2:58 am

i fixed my stats

stephen b1690

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 22nd October 2011, 1:29 pm

I think any further discussion regarding the existing condition of Celestials goes in this topic.

Just so it can run a bit more smoothly.

The game has been updated, for everyone it needs to be updated for. I'll assess where we are with people within the next few updates should that be a thing that needs to happen.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 30th October 2011, 4:02 pm

I believe Professor Vanguard has been decommissioned, Slacker.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 30th October 2011, 4:11 pm

Eaglendia wrote:I believe Professor Vanguard has been decommissioned, Slacker.

welp.

What should I do then?
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 6th November 2011, 3:39 am

Is there another hiatus in effect?
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 23rd November 2011, 3:01 am

Role call?

I can't be the only one wanting to start this up after playing some Skyrim.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 23rd November 2011, 4:02 am

I am not even in the game yet and I want it to keep going!
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 5th December 2011, 2:36 pm

Persistence!

Updates coming on this front once I get a break from school. That's... in the coming weeks.

That's a purely optimistic projection, though. I'd like to get rolling again but once I'm there things always turn out to be a little different than expected. That or I've found something else to waste time on.

In the meantime, I'll have some Reality Changer for you guys. So feel free to enjoy that.

Slacker, by the way--did you mean, at any point, to ditch your Callestria guard duds? You might still be wearing them.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 5th December 2011, 8:09 pm

No, I kept them on.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 5th May 2012, 6:17 pm

Role call?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 5th May 2012, 6:27 pm

> see post in Celestials

Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Tumblr_lkokw7DMS61qzzxaqo1_500
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 5th May 2012, 6:31 pm

Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Tumblr_m06yzn1Hn71rn95k2o1_500
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 5th May 2012, 7:15 pm

I forget a lot about this, my activity waned in the same period of time as it did in RC.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 5th May 2012, 7:33 pm

As I've stated to some of you, Chipper doesn't really care about OTPYG anymore. This is an immutable constant. OTPYG is his forum game, not mine, so regardless of what flack I receive for dropping off the face of the earth with that one, I'm not particularly keen on accepting it.

That said I've been more busy than usual lately, but contrary to popular belief I do enjoy running games on the UX fora, despite my occasional predilection to neglecting them for long periods of time. I'm going to attempt to mentally run back over the people in this game and their characters, as well as their potential propensity to rejoining this game if I were to start it up again--I'd like to get something going and I'm torn between this and the Reality Changer.

FoundDaKiwi - Lucius Aurelius, Paladin (Would definitely play.)
Meatshield - Ellamin Loyallar, Thief (Would definitely play.)
Flasktoss - Douglas (???), Point-Mass Brawler (?) (Might play. Maybe, maybe not.)
Super Mega King - Asho Ewan, Spellblade (Would most likely play.)
Slacker Hero, Nolan Grey, Rune Knight (Would maybe play but would have to be reminded.)
Fattyboy - Krodius, Death Knight (I have no idea, probably not.)
Masterofkills - Bryce Adams, Cleric (He's gone.)
Sigmatic Scholar - Charles Montebank, Pathomancer (He's gone.)
Leniette - Anise Mockingbird, Pirate (Might play, probably gone.)
NickisanEnigma - Sonia Corprosca, Dominae (Would maybe play if I told him. Appears to draw some sick form of enjoyment from playing a glowing, tattooed lesbian pedophile)

That said.
I'm in the market for a few replacements if we begin again, though they may not be necessary. Fewer is better, it seems, as the game's run well with people not paying attention. Montebank is dead and gone for all intents and purposes.
If someone were looking to join that didn't play before, the character template is available for creating a new character--as far as taking Master's spot, though? I'd like his character to continue, so someone new could play as him. Fattyboy and his character were always traveling together, so if he doesn't come back, then Krodius could continue as a sort of NPC party member.

Thoughts/points of dispute?
I'm sure this game's players would rather see this continue than the Reality Changer. At this stage I'm not sure which I'd like doing more.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 5th May 2012, 7:41 pm

I'm confident someone can take Master's character. Perhaps you should consider the people that applied for the game but were just barely rejected
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 5th May 2012, 7:42 pm

You forgot me...
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 5th May 2012, 7:45 pm

My character's full name is Douglas Linsenmeyer, Mass-Point style Brawler, by the way. I would play again, I'd just have to re-read the game topic to catch myself up again.

If you were choosing between Celestials and Reality Changer, I think Celestials would be the better option simply because it has player characters. Since OTPYG is done, this is more similar.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 5th May 2012, 8:00 pm

Super Mega King wrote:I'm confident someone can take Master's character. Perhaps you should consider the people that applied for the game but were just barely rejected

Doing so.

oO Coggy Oo wrote:You forgot me...

Whoops.

Flasktoss55 wrote:My character's full name is Douglas Linsenmeyer, Mass-Point style Brawler, by the way. I would play again, I'd just have to re-read the game topic to catch myself up again.

If you were choosing between Celestials and Reality Changer, I think Celestials would be the better option simply because it has player characters. Since OTPYG is done, this is more similar.

I figured that Celestials would be the more favored choice.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 5th May 2012, 9:21 pm

If Leniette is done, I'm killing her and getting that Gold coin.
That damn gold coin.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 5th May 2012, 9:26 pm

Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 3 Viking10

Please.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next