Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion)

+21
eegleindia
stephen b1690
ApocalypseVVolf.
FoundDa Kiwi
BLACK SNOW 13
NickisanEnigma
A Groovy Tophat
RedrumSalad
Slacker Hero
oO Coggy Oo
Flasktoss55
Namorg
Dexta117
Garquin
Super Mega King
Masterofkills09
Meatshield718
MrKurt2012
Leniette
Cry Vengeance
Eaglendia
25 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion)

Post  Slacker Hero 5th May 2012, 9:39 pm

I'm here.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion)

Post  MrKurt2012 5th May 2012, 10:22 pm

I will reprise my role as the death celebrator Krodius if I may, just have to check where I last left off.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 6th May 2012, 1:28 am

If you're taking replacements for the cleric character, I'll apply (I've got into a couple forum games, so if someone who hasn't gotten into one wants to, or if someone else wants to play more than me, they can have it). I don't mind playing as a pre-made character and wouldn't have a problem reading through the topic to see what's going on with them and the rest of the story. I'd also be fine with making a character from scratch if you'd prefer.

Also, I'm an experienced healer archetype. I've played a healer-type character in two whole forum games. Though admittedly neither have been completed and I didn't actually do any healer stuff in one of them.

Last edited by Desert Sleepy on 6th May 2012, 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 6th May 2012, 1:32 am

Huge fucking lesbian reporting for duty.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 6th May 2012, 11:46 am

Going to recap as much as I can. Please read at least the important stuff among your own parts as there's some relatively-formalistic stuff going on with each character and if we're going to continue we need to be able to jump back in:

In a fishing village overlooking the open ocean, a group of adventurers awaken in an unfamiliar home, and despite their trepidations. begin to explore their surroundings. Anise, Asho, Lucius, and Sonia are welcomed to the homestead by the middle-aged Valerie and her husband Christopher; over a home-cooked meal after their awakening, the two disclose to the party that they were found washed up on shore in a nearby place called Outset Cove, amidst the wreckage of an unknown ship. They explore their surroundings further before resolving to head down the beach toward the shipwreck.

To the northeast, the cleric Bryce Adams is on a walk in the forest called Oksana. He follows the Star of Healing that has blessed him with his divine powers through the night, but their usual light is overwhelmed by an unknown force that drives him toward the heart of the forest. On the way, he meets the eccentric warrior Krodius, who seems relatively personable despite the unholy aura that radiates from him, sealing his wounds as quickly as they appear. These wounds are relatively many, as the two discover that the monsters in the area are unruly for some reason; on the way to the center of the forest they are forced to fight off a multitude of beetles that attack them savagely. The juxtaposition of divine and holy power is more than enough to destroy the colossal insects, and together they reach the heart of the forest.

Here, a strange shrine stands. It is an opalescent statue depicting a girl no older than six or seven, standing on one knee. Her hair is long and flowing, and her marble eyes are affixed on the heavens; she offers up a bowl in her hands, containing a single iridescent gem that radiates a warm, welcoming energy. Bryce pockets the gem, and he and Krodius leave the forest, setting out for the fishing village south of the city of Callestria.

In this city, trouble and worry are paramount, as five strangers find themselves in prison for a crime they did not commit; despite their likely-diverse origins, their stories are similar. They were effectively assaulted by guards, and jailed without a fair trial for "stealing the last remnants of the Celestials' influence on the world" from Callestria's museum on Crown Street. They were allegedly involved in this crime with the help of an unknown "black-cloaked thief" who was never caught, and whom no one seems to know. The only thing the five have in common is that they were on the same street at the time. Nolan, Daeron, Douglas, Ellamin, and Charles are able to escape by emotionally manipulating the guard, knocking him out, and taking his keys; Nolan dons the armor of another guard and uses it to run damage control as the four part ways and head into the city of Callestria.

To the south, Krodius and Bryce arrive at the fishing village and encounter the four travelers there. They agree to help with the problem, and the six of them team up to easily overcome the Tidewalker on the beach; Asho, Anise, Lucius, and Sonia reclaim all of their weaponry and gear, and thank Valerie and Christopher one last time before the six of them head off to Callestria.

Callestria is structured around three major streets--Crown, where most federal affairs take place, and where the five were imprisoned. Ash, a relatively shady and impoverished district filled with warehouses and tightly zoned buildings, and Sapphire, where businesses await anyone with a bit of coin. Douglas and Ellamin depart for Ash Street in search of answers, while Nolan heads for the museum and Daeron wanders off toward Sapphire. Ellamin listens in on conversations at the bar. Nearby, Douglas attempts to settle a young boy's apparent problem with a crime lord.

The other six adventurers arrive in Callestria a bit later, having encountered their fair share of interesting characters--Eth, the young shopkeeper in the village. Gael, the blacksmith who's given Sonia a task to complete for him in the city. Valerie and Christopher, the hospitable couple, and "Marshal Rene", the suspicious captain of the Callestria guard. They split up, with Asho and Lucius heading off to the Visitors' Center, Sonia and Anise heading to the post office, and Bryce and Krodius bumping into a strange man, with clothes of elegant cloth and a fluttering white cape. He appears intrigued and confused by them, and quickly disappears.

Anise and Sonia encounter a thief at the post office while making their delivery, a wily young man in black clothing using an invisibility spell in an attempt to steal mail. Sonia completes the delivery task while Anise chases him off. Elsewhere, Ellamin encounters the man that bumped into Krodius and Bryce, following him up to a rooftop and having a brief confrontation with him in hopes of finding out what exactly he's up to. At the museum, Nolan discovers other Callestrian guards asking the curator questions; here, he learns that the artifacts stolen were known as Celestial Gems, "artifacts of creation linked to the presence of the Celestials that have been discovered in various places around the world". This information session complicates, however, when Asho, Sonia, and Lucius wander up to the museum, wondering exactly what's happening.

Spoiler:
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 6th May 2012, 7:09 pm

@ Fattyboy - I'll update for you once I get my bearings. I need to see if the people I believe are gone are really gone, and settle on any replacements or new characters if any.

Des, if you're reading this, you'll be taking over the character of Bryce Adams. Try to get your bearings.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 6th May 2012, 8:28 pm

Eaglendia wrote:Des, if you're reading this, you'll be taking over the character of Bryce Adams. Try to get your bearings.

Currently working on that. Been reading through the game topic. My apologies ahead of time if the transition isn't exactly smooth; I'll try my best to act similarly to how the character has acted so far, and avoid basically butchering someone else's character. If he does come back by the way, he can always take over again.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 7th May 2012, 1:05 pm

His character hasn't quite been established yet so you won't have too much trouble. Just hop in whenever you're ready--Bryce and Krodius were in the middle of something. If you guys want I can re-update just to get you guys together and refresh you.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 7th May 2012, 6:34 pm

Okay, so I've read through the game topic now. From what I can tell, Bryce left off at some kid beckoning him into an alley or building?

It feels a tad weird stealing his place, by the way. Like wearing someone else's shirt. If he ever comes back, he can feel free to take back over for however long he sticks around.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 7th May 2012, 6:35 pm

You'll probably get used to it. The players of MSPC did well to deal with the consciousnesses of their comrades being changed every 50 pages.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 7th May 2012, 10:46 pm

Here's a bit of a poll to the players:

Do you read everyone else's parts, or just your own? I know there's at least one or two of you who fall into the later group--and you're entirely free to play however you want, as anything compromising or secret I would do through PM.

Just a matter of curiosity.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 7th May 2012, 11:12 pm

Mostly, I skim or skip through the expository segments for practical purposes. I generally want to know as much as my character knows. I will, however, read some of the ongoing side plots when they interest me, especially if they are in the same post as actions of my own.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th May 2012, 2:45 am

I've been reading all of them.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 9th May 2012, 11:46 am

You know, it's pretty funny that Ellamin is simply ignoring my gesture to stay away. I mean, Meatshield knows what's going on, but his character has no idea what the situation is. All his character has heard or seen is some noise, maybe a flash of light, and then after wandering over to the side of the warehouse, has seen me crouching at the outside wall of the scaffolding. Natch, he decides to climb on up and say howdy. Maybe he thinks I'm in danger? Yes, I could be in danger, but the nature of that danger is completely unknown, and he could in fact be putting me in more danger by clambering up the ladder. He doesn't know anything about this.

Basically, in short, Ellamin is inadvertently a buffoon who can't abide simple and hasty instructions from a man who only recently helped him escape indefinite imprisonment. It's hilarious to think about. I'm not mad about this, I was just thinking about it to myself, but I wanted to explain my thought process.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 9th May 2012, 7:38 pm

Eaglendia wrote:Here's a bit of a poll to the players:

Do you read everyone else's parts, or just your own? I know there's at least one or two of you who fall into the later group--and you're entirely free to play however you want, as anything compromising or secret I would do through PM.

Just a matter of curiosity.

I currently have been keeping up with only mine and Bryce's parts, so I really only know a bit about what is happening with everyone else's part hopefully this does not screw me over later.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th May 2012, 5:26 pm

I get the feeling that the guy with the white cape (Andor) is better than us. Just figured it would be polite to ask Fattyboy122 if he's okay with me just handing it over before doing it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 10th May 2012, 8:37 pm

Go ahead and hand it over to him I don't want to die anyway.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 12th May 2012, 2:37 pm

I really hope to post sometime in the next few days or so.

Sorry but things just got a little bit busy for me in the past week.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th May 2012, 12:19 am

We know Slacker's busy with real life effects, but what about Kiwi? He was, after all, the one to cite neglect of forum games in his list of reasons why UndeadXbox was a shell of its former self.

Lucius has been following Sonia and the currently AWOL Nolan around for about four days without adding anything. Is there simply nothing to be said, or should I expect the stint of inactivity to continue?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 14th May 2012, 12:42 am

I've been quite busy recently which is why I haven't been posting. I'll get back into the swings of things tomorrow at the earliest.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th May 2012, 12:55 am

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:I've been quite busy recently which is why I haven't been posting. I'll get back into the swings of things tomorrow at the earliest.

Fair enough.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 21st May 2012, 10:04 pm

I really think I just don't have the time for this anymore.

If anyone is wanting to take over my character, it's fine.

Sorry Eagle, but I don't even have the time to work on my own stuff and I'm already being a burden on this as is.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th June 2012, 1:47 am

To anyone who wants to get in on the action:
I'm in the market for one more player. Even the people who I've talked about having cameos (Dexta, Tophat) are eligible for this.

Standard character creation rules apply (Refer to the OP), but I'm not going to have any editing of posts. If you've already posted a signup in this thread, I'd like a new one. If you don't like your old idea, make a new character. If I accept you you don't even have to read anything, you just have to know how the game works. Should this be the case, we'll work together to get you a place in the story.

So that's all. This is still the discussion thread... so discuss if you want?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 29th June 2012, 2:25 am

Character Name: Chenkov
Class: Magus Terram

Weapons: Can control earthly elements (metals, rock, dirt, etc...), has a hidden blade for a last resort. Chenkov prefers to use magic but will resort to his dagger if the need arises.

Armour: Prefers light or no Armour.

Clothing: Wears a black leather vest underneath a long hooded black coat, a full faced plain white mask covers his face, long black baggy pants drape down onto comfortable shoes, he has a tattoo on his right bicep, the tattoo is a mark of the completion of his magical training.

Celestials (Open RPG - Signup and Discussion) - Page 4 Sikh_Symbol_Tattoo_Design_by_carrion_christ

Strengths: His ability to control earthly elements

Weaknesses: His strength or lack thereof, his reliance on his powers and his skills using weapons.

Personality: Chenkov has the ability to be kind and friendly if it is not always apparent. He wishes to find someone so he wont feel so alone anymore. He is very protective of his allies and will try to protect the people he cares about with all of his power.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Description: Chenkov is a well built guy of average height, he has charcoal shoulder length hair, he has eyes of the same colour that help with seeing in those dark places . He has a disheartening pale faced mask that can make anyone who looks at it feel as if there souls were being searched for weakness. Chenkov has a full flowing coat with a hood attached that makes for a mysterious look. A chocolate brown leather vest is used as his only source of armour. The tattoo on Chenkov's right bicep is used to commemerate the completion of his magical training.. Baggy pants and comfortable running shoes make up the rest of Chenkov's outfit completing a comfortable but mysterious look.

Strength: 4
Dexterity: 4
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 16
Constitution: 9
Willpower: 7

Last edited by Dexta117 on 29th June 2012, 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 29th June 2012, 4:43 am

Name: Capis Innero
Class : Blessed Archer

Capis uses his heavily enchanted and lovingly crafted bow in conjunction with a journeyman's knowledge of various spells to create a deadly storm of arrows laced with magical energy, an explosive enchantment being among his favorites. He excels with bows and offensive magic, and will sometimes use weighted throwing spikes which can be used as an improvised melee weapon in a pinch. However, he performs poorly in a melee and can be struck down quite easily, forcing him to rely on quick feet and good aim to stay alive as his robe provides little protection from anything other than the elements and losing his dignity. Capis' quiet personality often helps him in combat, making him quick to react and slow to panic. However, he shows a certain lack of self-control when dealing with people he considers "bad", sometimes getting himself into trouble with less savory characters.

Description : Young, and prefers to keep his head of wiry brown hair cropped short, although this is mostly because he's too lazy to bother with styling it. Lightly tanned skin and soft grey eyes that never seem to focus on one thing for too long. 5'10", with an endurance runner's build (some lean muscle, but still quite lanky). He wears a dark brown, specially-fitted cloak, designed with agility and fighting in mind to be less cumbersome on the wearer over a loose cloth shirt and trousers with warm leather moccasins and a quiver of arrows. If he can help it, will never be seen without the bow slung across his back which he lovingly refers to as "Vagus".

Personality : Although quiet, Capis will gladly contribute to a conversation should someone strike one up with him. Otherwise he will prefer to keep to himself, either maintaining his bow or sticking his nose in a book. He is fiercely loyal, and will go to great lengths to defend those he considers his friends. Will also stutter to no end when embarrassed, and when he drinks he becomes loud and brash, getting him into all kinds of trouble in dozens of bars and saloons. Has never truly been sure of or even thought about what he wants, only ever looking for the most interesting path in life.

Alignment : Chaotic Good

Strength : 6
Dexterity : 11
Speed : 11
Intelligence : 11
Constitution : 7
Willpower : 4

Spoiler:

Last edited by . ADestroyer360 on 29th June 2012, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next