Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Comrade System (or Buddy System :P)

+3
Vicious Fox
Cry Vengeance
Limey Polo
7 posters

Go down

Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty Comrade System (or Buddy System :P)

Post  Limey Polo 21st August 2011, 1:36 pm

Considering the extensive rules of scenarios and community nature of UX, I was thinkink that a Comrade System should exist for all new members: each new member assigned an experienced member to teach/guide/assist them. In my opinion, it would integrate them into the community better, ensure they get taught the 'right way' on a personal level to motivat compliance, and smooth their transition into a regular, productive member.

I mean, the site can be confusing and isolating for new members - confronted with cliques & knowledgeable people, unapproachable initially. So, with this new system, new members can receive an even better welcome and have more confidence (plus help) to progress.

To end this apprentice, I'd say they need to complete two games according to the RULES and then make/suggest a scenario themselves, which awards them with a 'completed membership'. As an incentive to the people teaching these 'apprentices', I'd say they can receive awards based on their performance/numbers taught/successes of apprentices, leading to them consulting other teachers or managing measures to integrate new members.

Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty Re: Comrade System (or Buddy System :P)

Post  Cry Vengeance 21st August 2011, 2:02 pm

If a member has any interest in becoming more to this community than just another number, you'll find that they take the initiative themselves. They don't need their hands held, and as a result it works to filter the inactives from the actives.

We're not un-approachable, people just don't bother trying to approach us. And those that do, find themselves promptly satisfied. All in all I appreciate the gesture, but it's simply unnecessary.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Comrade System (or Buddy System :P) Empty Re: Comrade System (or Buddy System :P)

Post  Limey Polo 21st August 2011, 3:01 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:If a member has any interest in becoming more to this community than just another number, you'll find that they take the initiative themselves. They don't need their hands held, and as a result it works to filter the inactives from the actives.

We're not un-approachable, people just don't bother trying to approach us. And those that do, find themselves promptly satisfied. All in all I appreciate the gesture, but it's simply unnecessary.
They can do it themselves and often do successfully, probably, but I was just thinking this may help them out a lot to a positive extent if it's an option. Surprised It is unnecessary, sure, and survival of the fiterest (filtered interest, let's say, instead of fittest) works out fine as well.
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 21st August 2011, 3:06 pm

Geez.. i'm getting fucking sick of this russian stuff Just stfu
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 21st August 2011, 3:14 pm

Honestly a lot of the trouble new members have could be solved by reading the FAQ and several stickied forum topics. I can't count the number of times I've seen "When is the next GTA zombies game?" in the latest topics column or the chatbox.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 21st August 2011, 3:20 pm

Courtyard Droll wrote:Honestly a lot of the trouble new members have could be solved by reading the FAQ and several stickied forum topics. I can't count the number of times I've seen "When is the next GTA zombies game?" in the latest topics column or the chatbox.
+1 if we did do this the new members would just leave after a few days new members dont stay for long then normaly play one game then dont like it theres been loads of new memebers and now i never see them
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 21st August 2011, 3:20 pm

Undead Heroz wrote:Geez.. i'm getting fucking sick of this russian stuff Just stfu
Russian stuff? Where?
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 21st August 2011, 3:22 pm

Undead Heroz wrote:Geez.. i'm getting fucking sick of this russian stuff Just stfu

+1 from what i have heard
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 21st August 2011, 3:24 pm

SWiTCH SH0Tz wrote:

-1 for this quirk.
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 21st August 2011, 3:26 pm

LimeyPolo wrote:
Russian stuff? Where?

I will kick your teeth in.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 21st August 2011, 3:30 pm

Undead Heroz wrote:
LimeyPolo wrote:
Russian stuff? Where?

Aww, an American offering their fabulous dental care to a guy in England? Smile Thank you for correcting the teeth of a buck-toothed boy from distant lands.
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 21st August 2011, 3:30 pm

LimeyPolo wrote:
SWiTCH SH0Tz wrote:

-1 for this quirk.
+13 Because I have the power to do so.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 21st August 2011, 3:32 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
LimeyPolo wrote:
SWiTCH SH0Tz wrote:

-1 for this quirk.
+13 Because I have the power to do so.
13% of 13 as I have the power of maths. Enjoy your 1.69, which I'll subsequently conquer with an additional +1, improving from my +1 to create +2 which exceeds 1.69.

[And lol, you chose a number that goes to 1.69 when put against itself. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, BRO? You love 69 with yourself? Doing yourself up the ass?]
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 21st August 2011, 3:34 pm

LimeyPolo wrote:
Undead Heroz wrote:
LimeyPolo wrote:
Russian stuff? Where?

Aww, an American offering their fabulous dental care to a guy in England? Smile Thank you for correcting the teeth of a buck-toothed boy from distant lands.

I'm Scottish ? get your facts right!
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 21st August 2011, 3:35 pm

Undead Heroz wrote:
LimeyPolo wrote:
Undead Heroz wrote:
LimeyPolo wrote:
Russian stuff? Where?

I'm Scottish ? get your facts right!
Then you don't have a right of a national opinion here. Choo, choo.
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 21st August 2011, 3:35 pm

LimeyPolo wrote:
Undead Heroz wrote:
LimeyPolo wrote:
Russian stuff? Where?

Hes from Scotland :S
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 21st August 2011, 3:43 pm

Well this devolved in to a slapfight rather quickly.... Two hours and six minutes since the first post.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 21st August 2011, 3:47 pm

Thoroughly unimpressed.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 21st August 2011, 3:59 pm

Anyways... to address the OP before this topic completely derails..

The system above I personally find unnecessary. The site is extremely organized, and isn't that hard to figure out. We have many sections which divide the nature of our topics, and have the most important topics stickied. As mentioned above, we don't just say "read the FAQ" in welcome posts just to be annoying; the FAQ actually answers most or all new member questions (hence the title Frequently Asked Questions). If you have an addition question on how the site operates, that isn't mentioned in the FAQ, we have a "Question/Support" section where you can ask there. If this is still not good enough to resolve ones confusion, they can also PM any staff member their question, and we will respond as fast as we can.

We here at UX strive for organization and efficiency, but we won't hold your hand the entire way. If you want to play games with us, you have to put in the effort to read the text and help topics that the Staff Team has provided. Adding one of the official site tags is a perfect example; you wouldn't know that if you didn't read the FAQ. I wouldn't really call it "survival of the fittest", but more so survival of those who care. If you put in the initial effort, and something still doesn't make sense, we will gladly help.

- eaustinn36
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down