Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane)

+8
DeadApe
. ADestroyer360
KZ Powned
NJxGUNNER
eaustinn36
bman4782
Meatshield718
ABigSoggy Wafle
12 posters

Go down

Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane)

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 26th August 2011, 7:59 pm

I know I am never here any way but, I will most likely be out for an extended period of time.

As you may already know from the plastered messages of a hurricane hitting the east coast, a category 1-2 hurricane is expected to hit New York, Boston and the majority of the Jersey Shore. It is also expected to be a new moon during the storm causing severe flooding for my area. Supposedly, the majority of my 1rst floor with be underwater and with 100 mph winds, I can imagine one of the dead trees in my back yard falling on my house.

Anyway, I am under a mandatory evacuation starting tomorrow after noon and will not arrive back until at least Sunday at 4ish when the eye is suppose to pass over us, or something along those lines.

I believe Dead Ape is effected as well but, I am not positive. I am sure he will speak for himself as will other members.

So, who knows, I maybe one of those poor fucks with their house crushed, or I maybe that one house in a valley of hundreds, not destroyed.

When ever I am able to get back to my house, whether or not my xbox, tv or anything is still there, is a possibility.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty Re: Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane)

Post  Meatshield718 26th August 2011, 8:06 pm

Well, that sucks. Just keep any valuables you have that you aren't bringing on the second floor in a room with no windows.

How close to the shore are you? Category one-two hurricanes don't flood that terribly.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) Empty Re: Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane)

Post  bman4782 26th August 2011, 8:37 pm

Come back in one piece.

Be safe, and take care. Im sure you will be back soon enough.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 26th August 2011, 8:42 pm

We are expecting 20 foot swells and I am only a few blocks from a river/boat port and less than 10 blocks from the beach. On a full moon, most of our streets are fairly flooded. I think I am screwed.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 26th August 2011, 8:45 pm

:'( try not to think that way. if anything, just take your belongings and evacuate with the family ASAP

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 26th August 2011, 9:07 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:We are expecting 20 foot swells and I am only a few blocks from a river/boat port and less than 10 blocks from the beach. On a full moon, most of our streets are fairly flooded. I think I am screwed.

Oh dam, sand bags won't help for 20 feet, sounds more like a "Day after Tomorrow" scenario for your area at least. Stay safe.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  NJxGUNNER 26th August 2011, 10:22 pm

In New Jersey there is a mandatory evacuation for most of the south eastern part.

NJxGUNNER
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 26th August 2011, 10:28 pm

Stay safe buddy

Everyone is thinking about you waffle

Stay strong
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 26th August 2011, 11:04 pm

I feel your pain man. Back when I lived in Seaside, we would get flooded every few weeks. If you're worried about your house flooding, put all your valuables in trash bags, then duct tape them shut.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 26th August 2011, 11:53 pm

YEA NAH IM GONNA SIT BACK AND RELAX.

A couple of areas around me got evacuated but not mine. I'm nowhere near water and my area doesn't usually flood. Plus the tornado last year knocked down any trees we had already.

Goodluck dude I hope nobody gets hurt and that nothing is damaged.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombieraper 27th August 2011, 12:14 am

I am not getting anything bad. I'm going to go out and play when it starts raining. It will be fun.

Zombieraper
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 27th August 2011, 12:20 am

Shit , i hope everyone will be ok stay safe waffle
- SWiTCH
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 27th August 2011, 7:09 am

What's pretty funny is that it is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE over here on the West Coast. Extremely humid! Really sweaty!

But in all seriousness, I hope that anyone who is affected by this storm is safe. Protect your family and xbox. Mostly family. Stay safe bros.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 27th August 2011, 4:46 pm

Thanks for the support guys. The media and my town have over hyped this a lot so I think I'll be alright. Don't know when the power is going to be shut down but, if possible, I'll try and be on.

I am contemplating and purposely accidentally leaving some of my stuff down stairs for the floods to consume and getting new shit being compensated for my losses.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 27th August 2011, 4:51 pm

Don't think homeowners insurance covers that. Or do you have flood insurance?
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 27th August 2011, 4:57 pm

We have both I believe. We haven't even attempted to sand bag anything so I am at least hoping we do.

Also: Possible Severe Lack Of Me (Hurricane) 1314461351388
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 28th August 2011, 12:47 am

Stay safe brother, I heard parts of Irene is supposed to hit Montreal and Nova Scotia (where my dad's side of the family lives) I hope everyone that is going to be affected by this storm, especially you Waffle will make it through safe and strong and hopefully they won't lose anything or anyone important. But any member on UX who is going to be caught in the hurricane should really not be on here, they should be preparing and making sure they will be safe when the storm hits, their lives are more important than this, but I understand if their just getting the message out that they won't be on for a while possibly because of the hurricane.
B Mane65
B Mane65

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down