Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame)

+5
eaustinn36
Desert Sleepy
Pwnisher James
A Groovy Tophat
KSI Quick Reload
9 posters

Go down

GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame)

Post  KSI Quick Reload 13th December 2011, 12:52 pm

This week since I havent hosted anything. I would like to host a well known cops and robbers roleplay made by eaustins settings

Also there is a little game me and my friends played called Suspect

A few players in cop cars wait in a designated area while the suspect speeds past them into a chase. The game is pretty simple, if the suspect drives out of the cops line of view they fail,but the suspect fails if his car is unable to move or the vechile is flipped over for more than 10 seconds. There is no shooting what so ever ,if the suspect is stopped by any wall or object and can't move ,the cop may aim his gun and tell him to freeze than the game is over.

The Two games will take place Friday at 6:00pm the suspect game will start at 8:00 (possibly later if the Cops and Robbers roleplay is a big hit.)

Message me on xboxlive with the text COPS than ill invite you

Last edited by TMGx LoCkOn on 16th December 2011, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty Re: GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame)

Post  A Groovy Tophat 13th December 2011, 3:27 pm

TMGx LoCkOn wrote: I would like to host

This shouldn't be legal ;_;

Last edited by Tophat 44 on 13th December 2011, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame) Empty Re: GTA Cops and Robbers (Roleplay and Minigame)

Post  Pwnisher James 13th December 2011, 6:02 pm

Agreed^
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 13th December 2011, 6:23 pm

I like Cops and Robbers type games, so I can try to come to that, but I'm not big on driving.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 13th December 2011, 7:34 pm

Is this a rule set or an event? I'm confused. Remember that rule sets go in the custom games section (where this topic is), and events that are hosted go in the Events section.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  lamboman1342 13th December 2011, 9:48 pm

If this is an event i would like to be there, count me in lockon
lamboman1342
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

https://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 13th December 2011, 10:01 pm

What?
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 14th December 2011, 10:03 am

eaustinn36 wrote:Is this a rule set or an event? I'm confused. Remember that rule sets go in the custom games section (where this topic is), and events that are hosted go in the Events section.

Its a combination of two games ,so it's not really a ruleset, i'll explain the rest of the game in my lobby.
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 14th December 2011, 1:03 pm

TMGx LoCkOn wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:Is this a rule set or an event? I'm confused. Remember that rule sets go in the custom games section (where this topic is), and events that are hosted go in the Events section.

Its a combination of two games ,so it's not really a ruleset, i'll explain the rest of the game in my lobby.

Well if it is an event then remember to post a thread in the events section; this section is for game rule sets and rule set discussion primarily.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  GatheringStone 15th December 2011, 2:26 pm

i would like to go play in this so please invite me

GatheringStone
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  NJxGUNNER 15th December 2011, 8:47 pm

Ill come.

NJxGUNNER
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down