Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Server, Reborn! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Server, Reborn! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Server, Reborn! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Server, Reborn! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Server, Reborn! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Server, Reborn! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Server, Reborn! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Server, Reborn! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Server, Reborn! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Server, Reborn! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Server, Reborn! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Server, Reborn! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Server, Reborn!

5 posters

Go down

Server, Reborn! Empty Server, Reborn!

Post  TheRenegade4598 18th December 2011, 1:02 am

Is this a good idea? If it is, tell me because I have a very good idea of what to do.

RULES

1. No killing in towns or provinces, outside it is free game ONLY if you can find a way in without breaking in (EX: open door, opening a door)but people can defend themselves. ZERO TOLERANCE if you break this rule.
2. No stealing blocks unless it is in a chest. Also, stealing from chests is considered a crime and the community will decide your punishment. ZERO TOLERANCE!!!
3. Money and trading. A currency system will currently be based on pieces of flint and ingots. Shopkeepers, make your own price (REASONABLE!).
4. Towns. You can make a town at any time, but you cannot make it inside another one. One town claimed per person!
5. RP server means RP server. You can talk non RP of course, but please minimize these conversations as much as possible. Also, your charictor is created the more you play!
6. Dungeons. I will hand craft dungeons MYSELF! Also, The higher level of the dungeon the more mob spawners and size. Tell me if you complete a dungeon.
7. Flat land. The flat land has no resources, which is why there is a way out with the railway. Either follow it or use a minecart.
8. Admins skins. All admins CAN give me their skins through email ( colinrutskey@yahoo.com ) and I will e-mail it back to them (copy & paste just incase) with the comlink thing added in (note this acts as a kind of "mask" on the side of their head)to their skin.
9. Admins. Admins may NOT ever abuse their powers unless it is ABSOLUTELY necessary. ZERO TOLERANCE

Now the RP rules (ideas right now):

1. Creatures. People can be creatures like vampires, werewolves, and zombies. However, deciding on the groups reputation and yours, the community will act differently.
2. Jobs. No ridiculous jobs, please guys. Thieves, bartenders, shopkeepers, farmers, ect ect. But things like a ninja, NO, assassin, maybe. Just not ridiculous things.
3. Clans/groups. To create one, message me. Forum messages will be ignored.
4. Cities. To create one, message me. Forum messages will be ignored.

Questions? Feel free to ask!
BTW, the map is almost ready for beta testers, a lucky few will be chosen.

-TheRenegade4598
TheRenegade4598
TheRenegade4598

Back to top Go down

Server, Reborn! Empty Re: Server, Reborn!

Post  Desert Sleepy 18th December 2011, 5:18 am

This all sounds fun, and I'm very much up for it, but it hasn't worked out too well in the past (The individual servers). They've been fun, but it's only so fun if there are only like four people there. Can you actually hold more than four or so people? Because if not, we've all been working on getting a dedicated server up, so you might want to check that out.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Server, Reborn! Empty I know

Post  TheRenegade4598 18th December 2011, 11:28 am

I know what you said is true, but I do not believe that a dedicated server is worth it. Even if it is, I will be hosting the server to substitute for a main one. While It could crash, it doesn't happen a lot. I think that a Role Play server is just what we need for now. It can hold 5 people(as much as I know). Maybe more.
P.S- How do you like my minecraft charictor? (he is my profile pic) Very Happy

Also, some more questions:
1. Whitelist?
2. RP server?
3. Bukkit server or individual?
4. Mods I should look for?

Last edited by TheRenegade4598 on 18th December 2011, 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had to.)
TheRenegade4598
TheRenegade4598

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattiicus 18th December 2011, 12:34 pm

I would play on it. Sounds like a cool idea. I just hope it is not laggy like your other server you had up.
Mattiicus
Mattiicus

Back to top Go down

Server, Reborn! Empty Server

Post  TheRenegade4598 18th December 2011, 2:42 pm

Server will be up in a minute. In the mean time, download Log Me In Hamachi.

Server IP: 5.192.230.52
Hamachi Server name: SuitedBird
Password: password

Please join, thanks.
P.S- REMEMBER! This is an RP server. Which means role play! Also please read the rules on this forum. All questions feel free to ask as a e-mail or private message, all forum questions will be ignored for the sake of spacing.
P.S.S- Flint is currently the based currency, then there is iron, gold, and diamond. Please, storemakers, be reasonable!

-TheRenegade4598
TheRenegade4598
TheRenegade4598

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 18th December 2011, 4:09 pm

I need to be whitelisted to join.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Server, Reborn! Empty Server

Post  TheRenegade4598 18th December 2011, 6:06 pm

Server will be up again very soon (a half hour or so). Also, send your Minecraft names to me in a PM and I will white-list you. Thanks.

-TheRenegade4598
TheRenegade4598
TheRenegade4598

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 18th December 2011, 6:17 pm

TheRenegade4598 wrote:I know what you said is true, but I do not believe that a dedicated server is worth it. Even if it is, I will be hosting the server to substitute for a main one. While It could crash, it doesn't happen a lot. I think that a Role Play server is just what we need for now. It can hold 5 people(as much as I know). Maybe more.
P.S- How do you like my minecraft charictor? (he is my profile pic) Very Happy

Thing is, there's like 12 people who are interested in playing, and with a dedicated server we should be on more equal terms. In individual servers, it may not be too laggy, but it's always a little laggy, to the point where stuff briefly disappears after you destroy it, then reappears and pushes you back (if you moved into it's spot), then disappears again and moves you back forward. Not to mention that creepers and zombies essentially teleport, going from 30 feet away to 15 feet away to 0 feet away and killing you. Fighting creatures is hard enough, but with the lag that comes with individual servers, it's nearly impossible.

I'd definitely check out your server in the meantime, but I'm assuming you mean PM your email if you have any questions. If it is or isn't, you should specify, since the message box here is called the PM box, and everyone refers to it as PM.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Server, Reborn! Empty Note

Post  TheRenegade4598 18th December 2011, 6:25 pm

Here is a note to all. This is a SUBSTITUTE server. Until we have one running well, this is a substitute server. Any who wish to play PM (or email) me your MC names, I will get to you. Don't be disapointed if you are not white-listed right away as I have to shut down the server and what not. Also school is still tightening its grip around my neck, so don't expect too much from me. Also, I have a backup of the level, so don't worry. Server will be up in about 10 minutes.
TheRenegade4598
TheRenegade4598

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 18th December 2011, 10:51 pm

When's the next time it will be up? It was actually pretty cool.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattiicus 18th December 2011, 11:14 pm

Yay I got the old server back Smile
ip: 5.151.179.255
Mattiicus
Mattiicus

Back to top Go down

Server, Reborn! Empty ...

Post  TheRenegade4598 19th December 2011, 6:14 pm

Server will be up (4:50 my time). Also, I will be adding a "court" (worked about two hours on it). I hope more of you are on this time, also tell me if you end up on the glass platform (it is to block rain and snow out of the inside place, outside it is normal). See you then!
P.S- if you want to create a group or guild, tell me.
-TheRenegade4598

Last edited by TheRenegade4598 on 19th December 2011, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The timing was wrong)
TheRenegade4598
TheRenegade4598

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 19th December 2011, 6:22 pm

TheRenegade4598 wrote:Server will be up (4:50 my time). Also, I will be adding a "court" (worked about two hours on it). I hope more of you are on this time, also tell me if you end up on the glass platform (it is to block rain and snow out of the inside place, outside it is normal). See you then!
P.S- if you want to create a group or guild, tell me.
-TheRenegade4598

Looking forward to it, but how do we tell you if we want to make a guild or group? Can we just tell you here or in game, or do we need to send you an e-mail?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 19th December 2011, 6:32 pm

TheRenegade4598 wrote:and snow out
s..SNOW!?
Very Happy
Very Happy
Very Happy
Very Happy
Very Happy
Very Happy
Very Happy

Btw, What is your "my time" exactly? Last time I checked that wasn't a time zone.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Server, Reborn! Empty Finishing preps

Post  TheRenegade4598 19th December 2011, 6:48 pm

I am preparing my junky computer for MC. In the mean time, my timezone is Eastern Standard. Also, tell me by a PM or email for a guild, and I shall announce it on the forum! Very Happy
TheRenegade4598
TheRenegade4598

Back to top Go down

Server, Reborn! Empty Back

Post  TheRenegade4598 25th December 2011, 4:15 pm

I am back, and have a new computer, mouse, keyboard, and airsoft rifle! (some other things too) I wish you all a merry christmas! Very Happy
TheRenegade4598
TheRenegade4598

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down