Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+12
STUNTMAN1TY
Garquin
VrAzZLe Meister
. ADestroyer360
MrKurt2012
Desert Sleepy
Meatshield718
Vicious Fox
eegleindia
Slacker Hero
Cry Vengeance
DeadApe
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  DeadApe 20th January 2012, 4:13 pm

I just shat my fucking pants.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1216873p1.html

IGN's article detailing RE 6 including the sickest trailer ever.

I know resident evil 5 was considered a dissapointment for some true RE fans but I thought it was one of my favorite games for the xbox, and the co-op experience was phenomenal. I hope co-op returns here. It looks like you will be playing as multiple characters in this one. Thank god we are back in the city.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Cry Vengeance 20th January 2012, 4:13 pm

Been following this for awhile.

I CAN'T WAIT TO KILL LEON! Very Happy
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  DeadApe 20th January 2012, 4:15 pm

I think your thinking of RE:Operation Raccoon City. Thats a different game entirely made by the socom team.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 20th January 2012, 4:19 pm

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/332888/resident-evil-attracting-cod-fans-the-dream-says-capcom-action-route-makes-sense/

Call of Duty: Resident Warfare
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 24th January 2012, 9:04 pm

Since when did a game ostensibly based around zombies include a cover system?
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 10th April 2012, 4:43 pm

Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 10th April 2012, 5:03 pm

It's going to be bad. Capcom doesn't make good games anymore.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th April 2012, 6:27 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:It's going to be bad. Capcom doesn't make good games anymore.

While I'm positive the plot is going to be absolute garbage (as is the plot in all Resident Evil games), if the gameplay is like RE5 it should still be fun. And at least it looks nice as well.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 10th April 2012, 8:00 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:It's going to be bad. Capcom doesn't make good games anymore.

Name 20 bad games they made recently dude.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 10th April 2012, 8:14 pm

There aren't nearly enough exclamation points in the topic name.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th April 2012, 9:21 pm

MrKurt2012 wrote:

...Did you intend to put 20 there?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 11th April 2012, 4:02 am

MrKurt2012 wrote:

Flawless argument is flawless.

Seriously though this game is going to be good fun. I don't say that about many games and I feel it in my bawls.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 21st June 2012, 5:36 pm

Look what I found.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st June 2012, 6:01 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:Look what I found.

14:45 That cry... I recognize that cry....

(3:20)
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st June 2012, 6:36 pm

RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Douche10

This shit is annoying. Resident Evil fans seem to forget that Resident Evil 2 or whichever only scared them because they were ten when they played it. It's just not scary. Even Dead Space isn't very scary. And for some reason, having some generic emo guy as their character is a good thing just because they played as him before. He's not a good character. He just gives long time fans nostalgia. I don't see any reason why Leon being back is great. He seems like some generic, sad, brain-dead doucher. Really, he's fought zombies for multiple games, and they didn't see what happened in the video coming?

They're too obsessed with shitty characters that are only good for nostalgia, and are too obsessed with recapturing how they felt when they played the first one. They just need to give it up already. It isn't happening.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 21st June 2012, 6:54 pm

Leon is a fag never liked him in anyway it's mostly the woman characters I like etc. Jill and Claire and for a guy it has to be Chris

I just want to know the story and not the characters
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 21st June 2012, 7:06 pm

RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLGDZb2eVQy6_al03oppuFPRZ6oVmDtz_Ke6qC_p0TtQW0bDY0 This Sexy Mother fucker is the only person I want to play as in Resident evil 6, and Possibly Sherry or Chris Fuck the rest of them though.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  STUNTMAN1TY 1st July 2012, 10:52 pm

TEAM REDFIELD!!!!!!!!!!...........Just throwing that out there....
STUNTMAN1TY
STUNTMAN1TY
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 2nd July 2012, 8:15 am

why is everyone hating on leon? tbh i like him better than a guy who can't even scratch his head he has such big muscles. my biggest problem with chris is his ears...too fuckin' big but i can play a game with chris. question is why can't you play one with leon?
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  STUNTMAN1TY 2nd July 2012, 2:19 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:why is everyone hating on leon? tbh i like him better than a guy who can't even scratch his head he has such big muscles. my biggest problem with chris is his ears...too fuckin' big but i can play a game with chris. question is why can't you play one with leon?
I wasn't hating on Leon, I actually like Leon a lot and Re4 was my favorite one of all time, but I just like Chris better because he gets Jill's sandwiches.
STUNTMAN1TY
STUNTMAN1TY
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 2nd July 2012, 2:23 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:why is everyone hating on leon? tbh i like him better than a guy who can't even scratch his head he has such big muscles. my biggest problem with chris is his ears...too fuckin' big but i can play a game with chris. question is why can't you play one with leon?
Only Problem I have with Leon is his hair.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 2nd July 2012, 3:12 pm

This looks so bad I want to cry, but I can't, because the video killed me inside.

Too bad, the trailers really got me hyped up too, but in the end the gameplay looks like it will be shit.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd July 2012, 3:37 pm

Leon is the best protagonist. Anyone that's played RE2 will agree.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 2nd July 2012, 3:48 pm

Super Mega King wrote:Leon is the best protagonist. Anyone that's played RE2 will agree.
I guess I never played the fuck out of the originals then...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 2nd July 2012, 4:20 pm

Made in Finland wrote:This looks so bad I want to cry, but I can't, because the video killed me inside.

Too bad, the trailers really got me hyped up too, but in the end the gameplay looks like it will be shit.

Good God, that commentary is annoying. Admittedly, I can't tell what they're saying aside from a few cases of "zumbie!!! ahhhh!!!", but all the fake screams and shit get grating.

Also, it seems like it's just some third person shooter now. He doesn't look to give a shit about his ammo at all. At least while playing RE5 I use my ammo pretty conservatively. Here, he just fires away (maybe to try and keep it exciting?), not even bothering to try for headshots.

Super Mega King wrote:Leon is the best protagonist. Anyone that's played RE2 will agree.

I haven't played RE2, but I've seen this walkthrough

They play through the entire game, and I don't see what anybody would see in Leon as a character. The only thing significantly different is the guns he gets.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next