Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

+6
VrAzZLe Meister
hustler184.
Cloakey100
o QuickShott o
Garquin
KSI Quick Reload
10 posters

Go down

Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

Post  KSI Quick Reload 6th March 2012, 1:18 am

Personally the trailer for the multiplayer looked pretty impressive. What do you guys think. Post your opinions.

I just don't some people have given some negative feedback on the video game, but in my personal opinion it's a pretty good game out of the series.

The only negative feedback is why make a bad remake of resident evil 2. The fact they start a new story based off one of the first impressive RE games.

See for yourself
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty Re: Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

Post  Garquin 6th March 2012, 11:29 am

Theres I think about 2 topics for this game already but Yea Im getting it Also

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Empty Re: Thoughts on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

Post  o QuickShott o 6th March 2012, 5:58 pm

I have this game preordered and am waiting for it to come out.
o QuickShott o
o QuickShott o
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 6th March 2012, 6:27 pm

Since alot of people are getting this game maybe we should make something out of it like a UX tournement where you pick you team and battle other teams?

anybody think so?
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  o QuickShott o 6th March 2012, 7:26 pm

I really like that idea. no, I LOVE that idea.
o QuickShott o
o QuickShott o
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  hustler184. 6th March 2012, 8:11 pm

looks great, yeah looks pretty sweet to make this another UX game Cool
hustler184.
hustler184.
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 7th March 2012, 10:41 am

Probably gonna preorder it soon.
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 7th March 2012, 7:56 pm

Don't think I have the money for this. = \
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 8th March 2012, 3:35 am

Looks like shit.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 8th March 2012, 3:44 am

Yeah. Capcom. Woo.
I love on-disc DLC.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 8th March 2012, 4:34 pm

I play most Capcom games for the quality of the finished product which recently [street fighter x tekken] was pretty good so I have no complaints, I was bummed about the on disk dlc, but eventually it will be released and if I feel like spending money on it I will and if not I won't because its optional and tbh the characters they are adding look okay, but no better than the characters already in the game unlocked. I suggest you check it out regardless if you are angry about the dlc because its worth playing.

edit: Sorry about being a bit offtopic plugging in sfxt in here.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 9th March 2012, 6:44 am

MrKurt2012 wrote:I play most Capcom games for the quality of the finished product which recently [street fighter x tekken] was pretty good so I have no complaints, I was bummed about the on disk dlc, but eventually it will be released and if I feel like spending money on it I will and if not I won't because its optional and tbh the characters they are adding look okay, but no better than the characters already in the game unlocked. I suggest you check it out regardless if you are angry about the dlc because its worth playing.

wat?

All Crapcom has been doing for the last 10 years, is re-releasing overpriced old games, remakes, spin-offs, and shitty sequels. All they do is milk their fans for money as much as they can get away with.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 9th March 2012, 7:56 am

meh not into that multiplayer as much but it's the story mode, i wanna play it.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 9th March 2012, 6:36 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
MrKurt2012 wrote:I play most Capcom games for the quality of the finished product which recently [street fighter x tekken] was pretty good so I have no complaints, I was bummed about the on disk dlc, but eventually it will be released and if I feel like spending money on it I will and if not I won't because its optional and tbh the characters they are adding look okay, but no better than the characters already in the game unlocked. I suggest you check it out regardless if you are angry about the dlc because its worth playing.

wat?

All Crapcom has been doing for the last 10 years, is re-releasing overpriced old games, remakes, spin-offs, and shitty sequels. All they do is milk their fans for money as much as they can get away with.

Well recently I was referring to Resident evil 4,5, street fighter 4,Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Street fighter x Tekken which were quality or decent games when they were released before they made addons/ ultimate/super and whatever versions of them [umvc3 and super/arcade edition of ss4]. Capcom delivers quality games its just the way they rape their fans for money is what is obviously wrong about them.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down