Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Blood Dock Recap Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Blood Dock Recap Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Blood Dock Recap Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Blood Dock Recap Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Blood Dock Recap Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Blood Dock Recap Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Blood Dock Recap Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Blood Dock Recap Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Blood Dock Recap Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Blood Dock Recap Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Blood Dock Recap Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Blood Dock Recap Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Blood Dock Recap

+11
HoodedNalec
Vipers UK
Namorg
krayden8
BlitherCube
not to worry
airassault54
TE4MKILLM4STER
Cry Vengeance
BLACK SNOW 13
DeadApe
15 posters

Go down

Blood Dock Recap Empty Blood Dock Recap

Post  DeadApe 26th July 2009, 5:51 pm

Blood Dock night was great. Including Blood Dock we played zombies for 6 and a half hours and everyone had alot of fun. Blood Dock was recorded by Namorg, hes just preparing the footage and soon it will be up on youtube for you guys to see, (except Ep 3, the footage was lost in a tragic paragliding accident.) The team proved to be excellent and they all worked great together, even though they had never played with eachother before.

Just a quick character recap.
Lance Redwell - Cry Vengeance
Steve Anully - xxchupacabra4xx
Thomas Weston - Krayden7
Alex Kruschev - Airassault54
Antonio ?? - Namorg12

Ep1: 3 months after the initial outbreak in Broker the group of survivors are out of food and the area is becoming to dangerous to hold out in. They must move to The Platypus - Thomas Westons ship. The survivors had the choice to move in the daytime or nighttime, each with coinciding consequences. The group picked nighttime. Due to "low visibilty at night," blips were turned to team only. They could use stealth to their advantage (which they didnt,) but it could also prove trouble some seeing the zombies come around them (which it did.)

The group fought down the street, taking their time and making sure they didnt run into something they couldnt handle. The suburban area was extremely fun to play in and was a definite change from the norm. Zombies hopped over picket fences, jumped from the roofs of houses, and knocked over garbage pales. Towards the entrance of beachgate, Steve/the priest/xxchupacabra4xx, was killed. The team, which originally aimed for the amusement park, felt that settling at the bowling alley would be a better idea with one less teammate.

The group entered the bowling alley and annihilated anything that pushed through the double doors. Soon though the zig-zagging zeds became a hassle and the group moved to the back corner. We got a couple of knifes of a few humans including krayden7 who was almost dead. Night turned to morning and they beat episode 1.

Ep 2: The group of survivors had only gotten out of beach gate, but still were only halfway to the ship. The objective was to reach the boat. The route was freeform and the group took advantage of this, planning a route before zombie night had started (an awsome idea!). Cry Vengeance, acting as group leader, told his group that they were going to push through the first wave of zombies. This would help them get some ground and take some of the intensity off the front. This also means literally running towards the zombies and taking the fight to a 360 degree close quarters brawl. This move was actually pretty smart because the group made it to a small balcony on the edge of the road which helped them focus the zombies into one spot. They kept moving and suffered no causalties. They reached the boat but our surprise waited for them. Cletus Macoy the psychopath semi-truck driver charged them with his truck slamming into every single one of them, earning the "head meets grill" achievement. He hopped out of his truck and finished the remaining survivor off with a shotgun blast to the head. Due to a slight unfairness in that, the truck blocked the only staircase up to the boat, we gave the survivors episode 2 and let them move on.

Ep 3: The group had reached the boat but this massive ship had been lying at the docks for some time and the infected had found their way in. The objective was to clear out the entire ship of infected, starting from the kitchen, then moving downstairs to the lower deck and then moving all the way up, through the living quarters and then to the captains deck. The ship battle completely represented the Blood Dock campaign in its uniqueness, and toughness and was definitely one of my favorite moments in GTA zombies. When the group reached the living quarters you could tell that they didnt know what to do. The living quarters is comprised of a narrow hallway with doors on both sides, the ultimate close quarters battle. The only survivors to make it through were airassault54 and krayden7, who through all the chaos broke into an all out run to the captains deck. Little did they know that I was waiting outside for them Smile. I went to attack airassault but he juked me and kept going leaving krayden7 to die. Krayden got caught in my knife and I finished him off. I then went to chase after airassault who pulled out his mp5 and killed me. Airassault made it to the captains deck, beating episode 3.

Ep 4: Airassault had beaten the campaign as episode 3 marked the end of the official campaign. Episode 4 was meant as a bonus scenario because the survivors were supposed to die here. The platypus had crashed off the coast of alderney. Airassault was told to collect his weapons and stay at the crashed ship. Everyone on the zombie team had dressed as military units and a group of us got into 3 helicopters and moved in. I announced in proximity chat that "This area has been quarantined, our orders are to shoot to kill." After I repeated this one more time, we opened fire from the side seats of our helicopters. Airassault took cover, and then swam to shore as we flew above him, tearing up the water around him. He used the industrial area and its cover, and low overhangs to his advantage, taking out a total of 5 soldiers. Soon we lost airassault and he made it all the way to the prison, across the map. Airassault proved that he earned his ZKOTM status with this show of skill and amazed us all. Airassault and his character Alex Kruschev will return....

Achievements earned
Cry Vengeance
Episode 1
Lights Out - Beating episode 1 at night (changed to 25 gamerpoints)
Gutterball - For defending the bowling alley
Shortcuts Rule - for not taking the linear path in episode 2.
Episode 2

Airassault54
Episode 1
Gutterball
Lights Out
Shortcuts Rule
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Legendary Soldier Redux - Kill a soldier

Namorg12
Episode 1
Lights Out
Gutterball
Shortcuts Rule
Episode 2

Krayden7
Episode 1
Gutterball
Lights Out
Shortcuts Rule
Episode 2

xxchupacabra4xx

Garquin
Head Meets Grill

Blood Dock Recap Blood_11

Last edited by DeadApe on 27th July 2009, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Blood Dock Recap Empty Re: Blood Dock Recap

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 26th July 2009, 6:19 pm

Wow dude that sounded so epic, hopefully I will be able to play more zombie night
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 26th July 2009, 8:04 pm

Good work! That pretty much covered how incredibley awesome this campaign was.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TE4MKILLM4STER 27th July 2009, 5:21 pm

I KILLED THE PRIEST(xxchupacabra4xx) Which Resulted In A Few Bad Holy Water Jokes
TE4MKILLM4STER
TE4MKILLM4STER

Back to top Go down

Post  airassault54 31st July 2009, 1:09 pm

That night was so fun!!! iloved that night so much!!!

but deadape in episode 2 after u we did it a second time i made it through when er body else got killed by the truck driver... i was the only 1 2 actually make it on the boat just saying!!!

But this sounds so amazing for real!!!
airassault54
airassault54
Im an Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 31st July 2009, 1:14 pm

airassault54 wrote:That night was so fun!!! iloved that night so much!!!

but deadape in episode 2 after u we did it a second time i made it through when er body else got killed by the truck driver... i was the only 1 2 actually make it on the boat just saying!!!

stop bragging? please?
not to worry
not to worry
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 31st July 2009, 1:30 pm

n2wry wrote:

stop bragging? please?

He has a right to brag, he did a good job. I know I bragged after I was the ONLY one to survive Fire Hazard.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 31st July 2009, 1:37 pm

I know but that was like a week ago, I mean like a 2 or 3 days after it if he bragged i didn't care but now it's like history now he did a sick job. and now we can forget about it.
not to worry
not to worry
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  krayden8 31st July 2009, 5:38 pm

airassault54 wrote:That night was so fun!!! iloved that night so much!!!

i sort of made it.

a crappy lag kill with the truck got me halfway up the stairs of the boat
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  krayden8 31st July 2009, 5:40 pm

n2wry wrote:I know but that was like a week ago, I mean like a 2 or 3 days after it if he bragged i didn't care but now it's like history now he did a sick job. and now we can forget about it.

dude STFU if you were the only one to live shutting your mouth would be like trying to make a hyperactive child sleep
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 31st July 2009, 6:04 pm

double post much
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipers UK 27th December 2009, 4:48 pm

Epicly wrote hope i get to play this campaign soon

Vipers UK
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 27th December 2009, 7:59 pm

If we were to do that again one of these next weeks, and have Namorg record this epic shit, I will make that Blood Dock movie I have been wanting to for so goddamn long. If you guys give me the footage you got tonight, I could make it and Episode three can be re-recorded some other time.

I still have an arsenal of sound effects and video editing ass kickery everyone. : )
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  INC Dalton 27th December 2009, 11:08 pm

Well i'm pissed that i didn't go this week Razz
INC Dalton
INC Dalton
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakaah 17th February 2011, 12:29 am

Man...I really need to get into these zrp matches... they look so EPIC.
Jakaah
Jakaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 17th February 2011, 12:36 am

Jakaah wrote:Man...I really need to get into these zrp matches... they look so EPIC.

Look at the dates of the posts made. This thread is about two years old.

Also this isn't ZRP, it's one of our campaigns named Blood Dock. We still play some of the scenarios during zombie nights if you want to play them still.

Oh, and stop posting on every single thread you see if you don't have anything to contribute to.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 17th February 2011, 8:00 pm

lmfao we should host a campaign night thou...
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down