Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY?

+16
x1 Thanatos 1x
Urban assaulT95
Guitar MaDmAn13
iViiBeZ
Garquin
BlitherCube
xX JB F3AR Xx
soulja66
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
Made in Finland
MrKurt2012
M3LA
RAMBB0
Spiderman
El Mexi Can 915
DeadApe
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty Re: Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY?

Post  Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn 29th April 2009, 4:44 pm

i wouldnt doubt he does but if thats the case, id say fuck school its not worth dying for and even if it spread so fast do we know that its airbounre?
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn

Back to top Go down

Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty Re: Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY?

Post  DeadApe 29th April 2009, 4:55 pm

Lets put it this way, if this is a zombie outbreak, my school would still be open.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 29th April 2009, 5:11 pm

3 cases in connecticut, i thought i was out of this lol. A kid in the next city over had the symptoms and wasn't even for sure diagnosed and the school closed so i don't think i am going to school if somebody has it
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn 29th April 2009, 8:08 pm

dude if this was a zombie outbreak i would turn my school into a fortress because i would use the lockers to put against the windowns on the outside and lock the doors, get a ton of my friends and stay there for awhile.
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 30th April 2009, 1:44 am

The swine flu is now here?here in Finland?!DAYUUUMN!
And the swine flu patient is in my city?o.o pale
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  xX JB F3AR Xx 30th April 2009, 1:37 pm

damn we got about 8 people here who have it, but none are near me so thats ok........ but not perfect as it still might go to shit Shocked
xX JB F3AR Xx
xX JB F3AR Xx
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 30th April 2009, 2:33 pm

See i told you in a day or so it went from the border to queens to ohio then to everywhere else god this may be more dangerous then we thought stay outta school kids. I am semi safe because I go to school on my computer but my parents and family and friends could give me it gotta be careful still.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn 30th April 2009, 2:54 pm

well its spreading alot faster then the normal flu and word is that its already here in newfoundland and i wouldnt doubt that, lets just hope it doesnt lead to some weird zombie apocalypse..... if it is im grabbing my hammer and nails....
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 30th April 2009, 5:09 pm

They developed a vaccine for it. If I heard the news right, Finland has two vaccines for each residents, so I think I'm safe...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn 30th April 2009, 5:53 pm

are you so sure the vaccine works? what if it does worse things then the flu itself?
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 30th April 2009, 5:55 pm

I'll use the Uraboros then.

Last edited by whatever FIN on 4th May 2009, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn 30th April 2009, 6:09 pm

wtf is a uraboro??????? scratch and what if the vaccine leads to the zombie outberak??? well no vaccines for me id rather get hit by a bus or a dump truck before turning into a zombie.
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 30th April 2009, 7:32 pm

A few people in my school got sent home today, I also found out there is a few cases in my town around here. I found out and was like Woo hoo..... Twisted Evil

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 30th April 2009, 7:43 pm

Alexbox has swine flu apparently and hes in the hospital. A girl in my school is in the hospital too. Im actually getting kind of worried its spreading really quick around here. The head of disease control said that people are going to die.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 30th April 2009, 7:45 pm

Yea, it is a very odd disease I believe someone is behind it.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 30th April 2009, 7:47 pm

Wait, what? Alexbox? One of our members? Well I think anyone who gets the disease now will be just fine because they developed the vaccine...

Last edited by whatever FIN on 4th May 2009, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 30th April 2009, 11:02 pm

yea hell be fine he already has the medicine
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn 1st May 2009, 3:41 am

yea but what if it doesnt work? what if it makes it worse? not trying to make any one worry but we should wait for results on the vaccine before we completely know it works as intended to, and i was watching fox news the other day they did say they had a vaccine but it would be a few months before its avaliable, what happened to those few months?
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn

Back to top Go down

Post  iViiBeZ 1st May 2009, 12:28 pm

Yep, it isn't going to get serious in England, we're too well prepared with our free health care and our tea and crumpets.
iViiBeZ
iViiBeZ
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  xX JB F3AR Xx 1st May 2009, 12:29 pm

iViiBeZ wrote:Yep, it isn't going to get serious in England, we're too well prepared with our free health care and our tea and crumpets.

So true, so true...........Lmao lol!
xX JB F3AR Xx
xX JB F3AR Xx
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guitar MaDmAn13 2nd May 2009, 11:34 pm

DeadApe wrote:Monday, April 27th.
St. Francis Prep, a highschool in my area was closed today, and will be closed tomorrow because they had an outbreak of the swine flu.

Lucky bastards.

We joked around with it at school, saying that their uniform is now a hazmat suit. 13 kids got sent home from my school today from suspicions of the swine flu. Thats pretty crazy.
So far 68 in the world have died from the flu, and thousands are infected. They say you can be treated at the first signs of infection, but after that your body has to fight it. I hear Ohio has been hit also...
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Panflu
Haha I live in Astoria, Queens. I'm not sick though. My school is close to Union SQ, Manhattan. The dean of students at my school announced that people can sign up to take the SAT in the school itself or at St. Francis Prep. We joke around a lot about kids having swine flu everytime they cough or sneeeze. If my school closes that means that we will have an extended school year over the summer

Guitar MaDmAn13
I don't run fast.

http://myspace.com/crazyfreakypunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 3rd May 2009, 1:50 am

lol when im in the elevator at school n a teacher gets on i hate i cough on her say that its really hot in here
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 2 Empty cuz in german swine (pronounced shwine) means pig

Post  Urban assaulT95 3rd May 2009, 10:37 pm

xB4LL50F5T33Lx wrote:and why is it called swines flu?
Urban assaulT95
Urban assaulT95
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 4th May 2009, 9:45 am

lol urban i was high Very Happy
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  x1 Thanatos 1x 13th June 2009, 1:47 pm

whatever FIN wrote:I'll use the Uraboros then.

Am I the only one that got this joke?

Resident Evil 5 anyone?
x1 Thanatos 1x
x1 Thanatos 1x
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next