Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY?

+16
x1 Thanatos 1x
Urban assaulT95
Guitar MaDmAn13
iViiBeZ
Garquin
BlitherCube
xX JB F3AR Xx
soulja66
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
Made in Finland
MrKurt2012
M3LA
RAMBB0
Spiderman
El Mexi Can 915
DeadApe
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 3 Empty Re: Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY?

Post  Tdlk 22nd June 2009, 10:08 pm

silly people swine flu dosent turn people into zombies! it turns them into... PIGS D:
Tdlk
Tdlk

http://hypertrance.ca/

Back to top Go down

Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY? - Page 3 Empty Re: Signs of Outbreak in Queens, NY?

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 24th June 2009, 1:10 am

Urban assaulT95 wrote:
xB4LL50F5T33Lx wrote:and why is it called swines flu?
Swine flu has its name due to the nature of the flu its self... It was a flu that only attracted its self to swine(pig) cells but it some how mutated(evil scientist) into a human pandemic.. Honestly this isn't the first... bird flu, scars, all of these are very simalar to what its happening here. However the deaths are higher due to the fact that we eat pigs that may have the virus thus spreading it through stock and air born...
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  krayden8 24th June 2009, 12:28 pm

Swine Flu= Zombie virus.
its a possibility, wath the deaths of swine flu raise back as a reanimated corpse
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac-10 24th June 2009, 4:05 pm

i hope i dnt catch swine flu i was in mexico a few weeks a go
Mac-10
Mac-10
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3