Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Teaser of my new improved stories. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Teaser of my new improved stories. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Teaser of my new improved stories. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Teaser of my new improved stories. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Teaser of my new improved stories. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Teaser of my new improved stories. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Teaser of my new improved stories. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Teaser of my new improved stories. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Teaser of my new improved stories. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Teaser of my new improved stories. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Teaser of my new improved stories. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Teaser of my new improved stories. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Teaser of my new improved stories.

2 posters

Go down

Teaser of my new improved stories. Empty Teaser of my new improved stories.

Post  Phatnutsack 23rd August 2009, 1:17 am

We were going under a small bridge, and it leaped up. As it did a flip in there air, I saw the same green glow like those mutants back in Nevada. "Jacob, give me your axe!" I demanded. He tossed it to me. I climbed to the roof as well, kind of sitting on a little metal part which was connected by the ceiling in the front seats. As it landed, I chopped one of it's legs like a tree. It fell and the ooze was rushing out agian from it's retarded leg. It flipped on its back, turned back on its handicapped legs, and was facing away from me. Too perfect. I lunged my axe at the growth on it's back. Then it popped like a blister. And right away it went brain dead. I then went back to my seat, as if nothing happened. "Wow," I exclaimed "what a rush."

The rest of this will be posted up tomorrow. And none of the "I didn't need to know this!" crap agian, this is only for the people who like to read these stories.
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down

Teaser of my new improved stories. Empty Re: Teaser of my new improved stories.

Post  Made in Finland 23rd August 2009, 4:03 am

Do me a favor, please. Don't create a new topic for each part of your story. When you post the first part, name the topic as your story and post all the parts in there as you finish them.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down