Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer

+7
Zomando
snipdawg
russki99
DeadApe
BLACK SNOW 13
BlitherCube
Czechmate24
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer

Post  Czechmate24 26th September 2009, 11:15 pm

According to the new issue of Game Informer on BOGT, they say that all new weapons and vehicles are available in multiplayer

"Airplanes are still not part of this GTA experience, but tank-class vehicles of destruction make a comeback. This APC doesn't have tank treads, but it packs as much of a wallop as previous series incarnations and should be an intgral part of Luis' campaign, as well as multiplayer carnage. All of the new vehicles and weapons are available for competitive matches."

Some more information about weapons and parachutes.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=426717

Because the parachute has a blip like a weapon, I think you have to pick it up in multiplayer like a weapon. Otherwise, lightmachine gun, slienced P90, and a more accurate sniper is going to be sick.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty Re: BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer

Post  BlitherCube 26th September 2009, 11:42 pm

That new pistol is pretty cool but its all about the AA-12

SAW, crazy sniper, parachute, APC, I sense some new zombie scenarios. Maybe BOGT required for zombies a month or 2 after it comes out?
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Empty Re: BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer

Post  Czechmate24 27th September 2009, 12:22 am

BOGT realy needs to be the official zombie game instead of GTA4, even if there is no zombie outfit. If people dont buy it then they cant play zombies. TLAD would've been good for zombies but nobody had it, so now we have to realy enforce BOGT zombies. The possiblitites in BOGT are endless, it will completey change zombies and make it fresh.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 27th September 2009, 12:36 am

Or it can be like The first half of the night some of the usual scenarios are played (evac, wheelchair, junkyard) and then half way through it switches to BOGT. Would take a little loading but just like restarting the room when someone lags out eh?
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 27th September 2009, 12:44 am

Yea dude I have some scenarios already planed out with the weapons and new vehicles that are going to be added. Very Happy This should be definitely be added to officials nights quickly Very Happy
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 27th September 2009, 12:47 am

To tell you the truth GTA4 zombies is getting old and when BOGT comes out I'm never going to play that anymore, and im pretty sure we can do all those regular senarios on BOGT and maybe do it even better. Who wouldnt want air support from a buzzard and get evaced by one, and use a SAW, AA12, P90 and set traps like car bombs using Satchel charges. That old stuff is boring.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 27th September 2009, 1:14 am

Yea you got a point; we need to transfer half or most of GTA Zombies to BOGT
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 27th September 2009, 1:57 am

If for some strange reason that zombies dont work on BOGT im probaly not going to play zombies on GTA anymore, id rather do cops and robbers and gang wars or other stuff on BOGT.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 27th September 2009, 3:23 am

Czechmate24 wrote:To tell you the truth GTA4 zombies is getting old and when BOGT comes out I'm never going to play that anymore, and im pretty sure we can do all those regular senarios on BOGT and maybe do it even better. Who wouldnt want air support from a buzzard and get evaced by one, and use a SAW, AA12, P90 and set traps like car bombs using Satchel charges. That old stuff is boring.

Zombies definitely isnt getting old, you dont even play it. I play every weekend and its different every time.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  russki99 27th September 2009, 3:59 pm

unless, you alternate between BOGT and original GTA 4 then you'll end up with 2 parties. One who will not convert to BOGT if you choose to go there, or...If you go to BOGT, the party who stays with the original. It's tricky when something like this comes out. Especially with more to offer for multiplayer than TLAD.

russki99
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 27th September 2009, 8:29 pm

Czechmate24 wrote:To tell you the truth GTA4 zombies is getting old and when BOGT comes out I'm never going to play that anymore, and im pretty sure we can do all those regular senarios on BOGT and maybe do it even better. Who wouldnt want air support from a buzzard and get evaced by one, and use a SAW, AA12, P90 and set traps like car bombs using Satchel charges. That old stuff is boring.

who said u have to play every weekend of the month
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 27th September 2009, 9:43 pm

You guys dont have to flame me, im just saying I've played GTA4 zombies for over 2 years, more than most of the people here. I would love to change it up a bit and BOGT would be great. All I'm trying to do is encourage people to get BOGT and play zombies on it, so it doesnt end up like TLAD zombies.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 27th September 2009, 9:57 pm

Czechmate24 wrote: I've played GTA4 zombies for over 2 years

Wat
I thought its been around for a year.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 27th September 2009, 10:26 pm

Czechmate24 wrote:You guys dont have to flame me, im just saying I've played GTA4 zombies for over 2 years, more than most of the people here. I would love to change it up a bit and BOGT would be great. All I'm trying to do is encourage people to get BOGT and play zombies on it, so it doesnt end up like TLAD zombies.

Czechmate, I'm totally with you. I think it would be cool. Maybe have BOGT zombies an hour before normal zombies, or whatever. And it depends on how the multiplayer clothing.
We need players that look like zombies, and I wanna look cool when I'm a survivor.

Very Happy
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 28th September 2009, 12:10 am

Yea, GTA4 was release aug 2007, so maybe a little less than 2 years because we started doing that stuff a couple of months later.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 28th September 2009, 12:16 am

ummm GTA 4 was released april 29 2008.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 28th September 2009, 12:36 am

Czech wtf r u talking about? Like magicman said GTA IV was released April 29 2008. GTA IV zombies started the last week of July 2008. It's barely been a year and plus you haven't played in a long time so technically you haven't played even a year.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 28th September 2009, 11:35 am

wtf, this is not about how long i played zombies, this is about BOGT zombies, w/e.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 28th September 2009, 11:42 am

My fault, thats the first thing i saw.
BOGT all new weapons and vehicles in multiplayer Fullscreencapture9282009103811AMbmp

I dont understand why your all being dick's, if i wasn't mistaken, you guys also said that you think gta4 zombies is boring and most of you dont even play it anymore,
Mexican.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 28th September 2009, 4:05 pm

i saw that thing to chech but then i remembered i got it at midnight and i was cold. A common mistake.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 28th September 2009, 8:35 pm

Shit let a man have an opinion. They are called opinions for a reason, we all get one.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 28th September 2009, 9:40 pm

Can't we all just get along penis?
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 28th September 2009, 9:45 pm

can't cry finally get his xbox

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 28th September 2009, 9:46 pm

I'm workin on it damn you.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 29th September 2009, 12:17 am

Czech GTA IV came out April 29 2008 and was gonna come out in 2007 but got delayed. Check the date of the 1st achievement you got on GTA IV.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next