Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27

+5
DeadApe
Savag3Ch3wbacca
BlitherCube
Cry Vengeance
Zomando
9 posters

Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27

Post  Zomando 18th October 2009, 8:21 pm

ENTRY 25:

We were running very low on supplies, and we agreed that it was time to go out and search for food, and weapons. We were also beginning to become very paranoid. The group decided that Devin, Robert, and I would venture out into the open. The large metal door slowly opened up, and we were on our way..and on our own.

We decided to take a hike across the bridge into Broker. On our way, we found only two things. A cooler of raw meat, and a survivor. I didn't hear his name. I only thing I remembered was the way his eyes darted all around, untrustingly. We had our second thoughts about him traveling with us.

"This one doesn't seem on the level. Watch him" I said quietly to Devin, as we walked ahead of the group.

He joined us on our journey for supplies. We where in the park when we were greeted by a Helicopter above. The pilot gave out only one command.

"HEAD SOUTH."

When we looked back down to Earth, we saw a horde of monsters sprinting towards us. We held them off for quite a while, until we got separated. From then on, I was alone with the stranger. We made a mad dash through a series of alleys and passageways. When we returned to the streets, we saw the helicopter landing. We ran to safety and hopped inside the chopper. The pilot took off, and we were safe..but only for a while.

"Aren't you glad I picked you guys up? That was a close one.." The pilot said.

"Yeah, too close." The stranger said quietly. The pilot let out a painful cough.

"Say, are any of you fellas doctors?" He said weakly.

"Don't worry, I'll help you out. Why, are you alright?" I answered.

"Oh, I'm fine. I'm just-..just great." He said even more weakly. I could see him slipping in and out of consciousness.
Before I could try and help him, the chopper's nose crashed against a a high building. The pilot flew out the chopper door like a ragdoll. We were going down. The blades snapped as we were spiraling towards death. The chopper connected with the ground with great force, and I was knocked out for a few minutes. When I woke up, smoke filled the cockpit. I saw the stranger laying in his seat barely moving. I unbuckled him, and dragged him out of the now burning chopper. When I stopped to catch my breath, the helicopter exploded behind us, and I was sent towards the ground. I limped away weakly. I reached an abandoned construction trailer. Once I got inside, I rested for a while.

ENTRY 26:

When I woke up, I took a long look around. I felt like shit, but I got back on my feet. After a few blocks of walking, I looked to the sky. A bridge, I then remembered what my father said.

"Just Look Up." The laundromaut was a block from the bridge. I set out to his location.

When I arrived, I knocked on the back door, but no one answered. What if he was inside? Hurt? I couldn't take any chances. I took out my pistol, and used up what little ammo I had left on the lock. Thank God the door opened. It was a fucking Christmas miracle. When I jumped inside, I saw that there was no one in there. Sadness ran through me, until I saw a note on the table. I picked it up. It said the following:

"Dear JB,

If you found this, I am happy that you are still alive. Don't worry, I'm still alive. I just chose to travel to a new home. I think the undead are becoming aware. While I am writing this, I am realizing I have never told you that I was proud of you. I received emails from your bitch of a mother telling me that you have become a doctor. I even traveled to Liberty City with hopes of finding you. So I just want to say, that I think your the greatest son a father could ask for. Who knows? Maybe we'll see each other in the afterlife, or sooner.

Your Father,
Lee JB Shao

PS: I left you a present."

I put down the note to see an Assault Rifle resting on a wooden bench.

"Thanks, Dad." I said quietly to myself.

ENTRY 27:

While I was walking away from the abandoned shop, I heard a series of groans. I wasn't taking any chances, so I sprinted away to safety. While I was fleeing, I was shocked at what I saw. It was Devin. He told me that Robert didn't make it out alive. The news was followed by an akward pause. Devin then continued saying that we could hide out in an apartment complex, and so we began our hike. When we arrived we saw a nervous man sitting on the steps.

"Who-who are you?" he said.

"It's okay. We don't want any trouble." Devin said sternly.

"Okay, fine. Whatever." he said to himself quietly. I saw a deep wound on his arm.

"Hey, did one of those things bite you?" I asked him.

"Well. Um. Yeah." He said. Devin and I exchanged troubled looks.

"I'll see what I can do." I said to Devin reassuringly.

"Hey, you guys look like you can use some supplies! Let's go. I know just where to go." He said while skipping down the stairs.

I figured out very early that this man was insane. He had led us into a fucking deathtrap. The air was dark, and corpses littered the street and sidewalks. I became very nervous pondering if the infection was in fact airborne. The area was completely silent, other than the insane man's gentle humming. The silence was broken by a man sprinting pass us.

"PLEASE HELP ME!!!" he wailed. When we looked back behind him, a massive horde of undead came raging towards us. There sported ripped clothing, blood-soaken corpses filled with darkness, and we were overtaken by horror and fear. At that point, I didn't give a shit about anyone else. I ran for my life and followed the fleeing man. "RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE!" he screamed as I ran with him. Blocks later, we decided to hide in some bushes. He then told me him name was McGarquin, or something like that. He was a lightly-bearded man, wearing a bike helmet and a camo-pants. Judging from his appearance, This man could be as crazy as the one who led us into hell a few minutes back, but there was something about him. Something I could trust. When we felt it was safe, we ran through the park across the road. In the fields, we met up with a survivor. When I got a closer look, I saw it was the stranger. He approached me furiously and held a knife to my throat.

"You left me to die, you fucker." He said tensely. I pushed him away.

"If it wasn't for me, you would've died. You asshole." I said. Garquin separated us. After a while, we calmed down, and he told me his name was Adam. We then traveled towards the coastline. In our journey, we had pretty much no problem. After what felt like miles, we were greeted by a series of bright lights. We then saw we have reached the airport. Before we could celebrate, a crouching zombie pounced from the bushes and onto Adam. We managed to kill it, and Adam walked away unscathed. When I got a better look at the the undead monster, I saw it was a recreation of Robert.

When we arrived at the Airport we saw a cargo boat. Luckily for us, Garquin knew how to drive a boat. All we had to do was refuel it, and we were home-free. While waiting, I developed a plan. Take the boat, pick up Brennan and Seth, sail South, and live. It was perfect, but my train of thought was rudely interrupted an undead horde came running at us. They began jumping on the boat. We were then defending the boat while it was refueling. The battle raged on for about 10 minutes until Garquin alerted us that it would take too long to refuel. Over the sound of gunfire, we heard the sounds of a helicopter. A ray of hope shone through the darkness, but when it got close enough, it opened fire. I manged to jump into the water just in time. I saw corpses float to the ocean floor around me.

What did I do then? I swam for miles. So many miles. By the time I made it to the shore, I couldn't feel my lower body at all. I was paralyzed. I was left to sit and wait until I regained feeling.

Regain.

Feeling..

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 18th October 2009, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty Re: The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th October 2009, 8:31 pm

Nice Story.

Was the ending bit foreshadowing???

Can't Wait!
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27 Empty Re: The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 25-27

Post  BlitherCube 18th October 2009, 8:32 pm

This is the first one of your stories I read and I'm motivated to read the rest now.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Savag3Ch3wbacca 18th October 2009, 8:58 pm

nice story.
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Odds are I'm better then you.

http://www.myspace.com/adamumumsomething

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 18th October 2009, 9:16 pm

Wow really good story I agree with everyone else. Is this based on ZRP?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 18th October 2009, 10:20 pm

Cool story bro!
One suggestion, put all of your stories in one topic. It makes life a lot easier if we want to read them all, and it keeps the site organized as well.
Keep it up.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 18th October 2009, 10:44 pm

DeadApe wrote:Wow really good story I agree with everyone else. Is this based on ZRP?

Yeah, with the story, sometimes I make it up. But the rest of the time, it's inspired by stuff that's happened in games or RPs. But if you were on the survivor team, HOLY SHIT. IT WAS EPIC. Garquin comes running down the street with the whole zombie team behind him. Master jumping out at us when we were in the forest. Defending the boat for the last hours of the game.

Jesus, imagine zombie RPs on BOGT. We would have some many more quests.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 18th October 2009, 11:22 pm

JBPURCELL wrote:He told me that Robert didn't make it out alive.

You fucking bastard. Razz This is the BEST story on this website. Keep writing.
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 18th October 2009, 11:33 pm

Masterofkills09 wrote:
JBPURCELL wrote:He told me that Robert didn't make it out alive.

You fucking bastard. Razz This is the BEST story on this website. Keep writing.

Thanks, and if anybody wants to be in it, just tell me. I'll put you in.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 21st October 2009, 9:11 pm

Loved it

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 21st October 2009, 11:10 pm

the lack of mboddzness in this disapointing.....nah jk great stuff, keep it up but perhaps i could make an appearence (preferably as a pilot lol Razz)
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down