Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME

+3
Jagdgeschwader
DeadApe
Kush Befor Dusk
7 posters

Go down

the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Empty the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 9th April 2010, 8:31 pm

ok so this is a game scenario i have been working on if anyone would like to try it just post in the forum and i will let you know when i host it

Setting for game: You are a citizen of Liberty City, and unknown infection has hit and killed many of the citizens of the city, those who died, quickly came back alive and killed the others. you are a survivor. At least for now.

Rules:

-you will either start out as the first infected, a survivor, or a member of the rescue team.

Rescue rules:

- every 2 ingame days, a rescue chopper filled with armed soldiers will search the city for survivors overhead within 3 hours after noon in game.

- rescuers must be at the airport at the landing pad ready to go by 12:00 noon in game
- rescuers must be one of the rescue classes provided in the character section.
- if a rescuer spots a survivor or group of survivors, he must get the pilot to call in another chopper to pick up the survivors.
-once a survivor is picked up, he/ she will become a rescuer and must use one of the provided military classes.
- you must stay on the island with the airport and may use cars while on the base island.
- you may not get into gunfights with other rescuers. it causes to many deaths to count who is being infected and whatnot. other than that you may do whatever you want on the base island when not getting ready for a city search.

Survivor Rules:
- survivors may do whatever they want to do. they can group with others, or kill them.
- your character must start with no weapons. no exceptions.
- you must stay on the island we are playing on.
-When you make a character, make sure you know that survivors cannot use military grade weapons, only weaker level guns.
- you will have to make your own class and post it on here.
-if you die, you become infected and have 7 in game hours to scavenge medical centres. you have 1/3 of a chance to find a cure.
- you have one medkit, if you use it you have to scavenge.
-no driving vehicles. you will be warned at start of game and booted if caught.
-killing rescuers is allowed but not advised.
-once your 7 hours of infection are up, you have now become infected and have to kill all survivors with a knife on sight.

Infection Rules:
- no driving.
-the first infected's first victim only has to be stabbed once, once this happens, there is no 7 hours of infection. you turn immediatley.
-after making first kill, the first infected becomes a normal zombie. you kill survivors to infect them and they have the 7 hours to get help.
- you must use knife.
-when a rescuer comes to a survivor group he will phone you and you will have to come and try to kill the survivors before the pickup for survivors arrives.
- no going in safe houses.

Safehouses:
-if you find a building you wish to hold out in. you will have to block it off with cars to signal to infected that its a safehouse and they cant come in.
- only 4 people per safehouse.
- once you have made a safehouse, unless you phone me saying you are abandoning it, you will start being given missions by me for food so you dont camp in your safehouse.
- try to find a safehouse with a roof or nearby open area to signal a chopper if it flies over.

OTHER RULES:
-Rpgs will get you kicked. period.
- for scavenging, phone me when scavenging a building and i will tell you what you find.

Character creation:
-use the character creation section to make a character, this is what is needed:

Class:(must be civilian or law enforcment, no military because those are the rescuers.)

Useable weapons: you will be able to scavenge all weapons, but can only use the ones you list here. only 2 weapons allowed per character, pistol and primary. both must be scavenged

Name:

Thats it.

if you want to play then post on this forum saying you want to play and have your character on the post, and i will let you know when it goes down.

* note* this is meant as a community game, not ZRP. i will host this only if there isnt a zombies match or zrp or any scheduled event happening.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Empty Re: the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 9th April 2010, 8:37 pm

forgot. these are the rescuer classes:

Class: pilot
weapon: the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME T7j3lw

Flies the chopper.

Class: Lookout
Weapon: the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME 2ms52rn and the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME Eiuz4n

sits in the side of chopper looking for survivors.

Class: Evac Trooper
Weapon: the first outbreak. ROLEPLAY GAME 2ms52rn

when landed, these troops stay on ground and protect survivors from infected until their pickup comes.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 9th April 2010, 8:38 pm

god damn picture thing! well u get it.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 9th April 2010, 8:57 pm

Kush this is good I like it. But, is this being played with traffic and pedestrians on? If it is it will be cool at first, and then extremely awkward. We can still try it out though.

I find the infected rules kind of wierd. I would just leave it to normal where you have to kill someone to infect them, after all its going to be harder for survivors as it is because they start with no weapons and there are no military characters.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 9th April 2010, 9:03 pm

thanks for the feedback, there will be no civilians. what i meant is the players will be civilians and the settings will be the same as ZRP so dont worry bout that. as for the zombie rules, this is because since there is 3 teams, there will only be one zombie to start out with. and only on his first kill, he can turn a person just by stabbing them. after there are 2 zombies the rules will be back to normal. the idea was to make it more fair seeing as some of the survivors may be able to acquire guns before he can kill someone. this would make it way harder for the infected guy to get more on his team if its just him getting shot. but seeing as they have to scavenge their weapons, mayb i should use normal zombie rules.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 9th April 2010, 10:15 pm

btw to play i want at least 3 quarters of the lobby full to play this due to needing at least a chopper full of rescuers and at least 6-7 survivors and a zombie so i would appreciate people willing to try this game out. so please make a character class and try it
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 10th April 2010, 1:22 am

I'm all for it. Sounds a bit weird but maybe it can be explained better in game.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 10th April 2010, 3:17 am

here it is in a nutshell. Its not ZRP but close. there is a player team of military soldiers preparing to rescue you. that team is a start of 5 players. Then their is a a group of about 7 survivors at least. then one infected who tries to kill the others and make them zombies. The helicopter comes over the city looking for suvivors every 2 days after noon in game. the survivors have to try to get the attention of the chopper to come get a pickup before the zombies can kill them.

Thats it in a nutshell. doesnt get much simpler than that XD
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 10th April 2010, 4:06 am

and you scavenge.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 10th April 2010, 5:51 am

So it's like a prequel to ZRP? These are the first days of the infection (well not the first I would guess but it's early on if there's only one zombie running about at first.)

Sounds good, can't wait to try it.
Speaking of ZRP, I think there's a game on Monday.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  PatrickQ 96 10th April 2010, 11:51 am

Awesome i'll make a character.
PatrickQ 96
PatrickQ 96
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Chaotic GOD 10th April 2010, 12:03 pm

Cool i already got a character made
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 10th April 2010, 12:21 pm

ok im going to post a topic for characters and give mine as an example make sure you post your characters on it if u want to play
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 11th April 2010, 4:05 am

Although i am going to attempt to make a few different kind of apocalyptic gameplay for in liberty city, for now i want to do this. i am getting my xbox on monday hopefully and i will be hosting a match on tuesday if all goes well
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 11th April 2010, 4:05 pm

Kush-Befor-Dusk wrote:Although i am going to attempt to make a few different kind of apocalyptic gameplay for in liberty city, for now i want to do this. i am getting my xbox on monday hopefully and i will be hosting a match on tuesday if all goes well
Didnt ur xbox break?
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 11th April 2010, 11:29 pm

yessir, but a buddy of mine only uses his ps3 so i get his 360 till i get a new one
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 12th April 2010, 7:55 pm

ok so i may not be getting my new xbox till either tomorro or wednesday, i will inform you if the game isnt tomorrow. other wise im still planning it for around6:30 eastern. need 11 people at least
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 13th April 2010, 12:36 am

im in for the one tomorrow seeing as the one that happened today i couldnt join due to retarded network problems.. i hate that dreaded rage-inducing screen...
"Disconnected from game session.. returning to single player.."

... *shudder*
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 13th April 2010, 9:08 pm

its quite far past 6:30 eastern i thought you were hosting a game today? Question Neutral
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 13th April 2010, 10:00 pm

well, turns out, we got our report cards today. my xbox hasnt came yet. i have some studying to do. i am probably getting my xbox tomorrow. i will let you guys know a day in advance before i host it, but if it isnt this week it will prolly be on the weekend friday or sunday, before or after zombie night. kk?
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down