Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Life Roleplay Original: Event History

+117
iSt4yFrosty
Black Eyes
Joon
o QuickShott o
Vicious Fox
A Man Whit A Hat
BAXTABEAST22
Jakaah
Overkill ham
omgitsonlyme
A Groovy Tophat
HamletProtege
menteltom999
GnT x Torrent
gungravetza
SilentBokChoi
joecruely
bunchy locket
G00EY LOUIE
aka Clouds
xI SiL3NTSh0t
jtownz1
XImortalDEATHX
KILL3R KR3SZ
dash4rabbit
JumpingSNIPA
Vashed1995
MarcusFenix132
GNARLYS BUDDY
ConnorAR95
DeMnTeD c0wBoY4
kingslump
XUnxSt0pxabl3x
DarkSpyda04
Dremonster
SquattingBear01
MrKurt2012
MACJ0KER
M4CKS4UCE
steveeeee
XTaco JesusX
RED IRANG3R
phat w00
SuperSpartan089
Cazio117
FutureTHE SNOOK
MASAI97
halo12master (Leo)
jlajla
Prime Space
krayden8
AlexRio77
mdk35
TerrifiedKim
qewbert
SparkCz
odemso
NegativeHUNTER
o0DeathGore0o
xXEddx157Xx
zombie dude
NGU RELOAD
ryan239ion
ABigSoggy Wafle
Made in Finland
Garquin
Pwnisher James
ilmon3y
killermonkey785
dlza
Bladewind23
B Mane65
T-Bag Syndrome
patrickthekid95
conormc
Qthewinner
BowArrow2
xCRISS CR0SSx
GenocidePsycho
snake eyez 89
-K1J3L
ZombieWarlord3298
thelastlilman37
oO Coggy Oo
. ADestroyer360
A Chaotic GOD
josrence44
Masterofkills09
Slacker Hero
BLACK SNOW 13
JohnyTinkleNuts
RedrumSalad
CREAMYEENISS
Ravenger
Bornkillajazzman
Creatide
bman4782
Dexta117
El Mexi Can 915
Jagdgeschwader
Meatshield718
Spiderman
SiwyCK
sgt zombie23
eegleindia
KZ Powned
AaUndeadMarine
Zomando
DeadApe
Carmine
Masta Shef
RC Reymondo 777
Kush Befor Dusk
T REDD262
Cry Vengeance
AjpimpcycleV2
eaustinn36
121 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty Life Roleplay Original: Event History

Post  eaustinn36 18th March 2010, 5:19 pm

**NOTE: The below is kept here for reference purposes only. All official events will appear in the events section**

Life Roleplay games:

Time: 8:00pm EST on Friday (unless otherwise specified).

Requirements:

- a Mic

- GTA4 (the original) OR GTA4 TBOGT (depends on the night, I alternate back and forth). See the topic title for more info on this.

- have read the rules to the game (under "Games", and "GTA4")

This is a roleplaying game (as mentioned in the rules). If your going to just fool around and blindly kill other players on sight, you may be kicked from the lobby. You don't have to be dead serious the whole time, but just don't go nuts.

Minimal 5 people needed to host it.

***NOTE: See below for details on how to get in!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATES (3/9/11):

- No more "judgement" phase at the beginning. If you can't RP as you would behave in real life, then attend the Crime Edition version.

- Reverting back to the "2 strike rule" I implemented way long ago, and then took away. Break rules once, you'll get a phonecall by me; twice, and your kicked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATES (11/1/10):

- Blips will be turned on OFF from now on when possible

- Life RP is no longer a weekly thing. The intermission Friday's will be filled with a Op Clean-up, ZRP, CRSR, or another custom game, hosted by me, at the usual time of 8:00pm on Friday.

INVITE SYSTEM:

Send a text message saying "LIFE" (or voice, doesn't matter) each week to my gt (eaustinn36) to make sure you get in. At the end of each life match, i'll clear my xbl "inbox" so next weeks messages can come in. I will save the early messages until the next match.

*remember to spell my gamertag correct. An"eaustin36" does exist on xbl... this is NOT me. My gt: eaustinn36 (2 n's)

NOTE: If you are already on my friends list on xbl, disregard the above message. I will invite everyone on it registered to UX regardless of any message sent. If you are not on it, try to follow the above system to make sure you get in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***IMPORTANT: By sending me a text or voice message for an invite, you agree to follow / have done the following:

1. Have read both the regular and hardcore rules, and completely understand them (aside from maybe a few minor questions that can be answered in game).

2. Acknowledge that it is a ROLE PLAYING GAME BASED ON REAL LIFE. Any fooling around may result in being booted from the lobby if deemed necessary.

3. When in the lobby, do NOT invite other players (like your friends). If you ask me first, I might allow it if everyone else who sent me a message is already in the game; the people who sent the message and followed the invite system are always a priority. If you don't see your friend in, don't worry, as long as he/she sent the message, they'll get in. Inviting people yourself without asking me first may result in a kick for you and the person you invited.

4. Listen and follow extra in-game specifics explained. Granted there aren't many, but occasionally some "extra rules" are implemented based on the lobby size and percentage of new players present.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Click here to go to the "rules" page, if you can't find it under "games" and "GTA4":
http://www.undead-xbox.com/gta-iv-f4/gta4-cops-n-robbers-eaustinn-s-version-t3182.htm

*Click here to go to the "HARDCORE rules" page: http://www.undead-xbox.com/gta-iv-f4/gta4-cops-n-robbers-life-hardcore-eaustinn-s-version-t4039.htm

*Click here to go to a page where our best roleplay match to date is described (7/18/10): http://www.undead-xbox.com/gta-iv-f4/life-roleplay-recap-7-19-t4273.htm

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 27th March 2011, 2:28 pm; edited 101 times in total
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty Re: Life Roleplay Original: Event History

Post  AjpimpcycleV2 18th March 2010, 5:49 pm

if im avalible ill come try it out for sure i think it will be fun if we get a bunch of people
AjpimpcycleV2
AjpimpcycleV2
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Life Roleplay Original: Event History Empty Re: Life Roleplay Original: Event History

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th March 2010, 6:30 pm

I'll be there.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  T REDD262 18th March 2010, 6:31 pm

I don't have anything to do so i'll be there.
T REDD262
T REDD262
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 18th March 2010, 6:43 pm

yah man you can invite me ill come
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  RC Reymondo 777 19th March 2010, 5:19 am

Count me in if possible
Razz
RC Reymondo 777
RC Reymondo 777

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 19th March 2010, 1:05 pm

Yea EAustin i'll probably be there unless my xbox spontaneously combusts.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmine 19th March 2010, 3:07 pm

il be there
Carmine
Carmine

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 19th March 2010, 3:58 pm

I'll probably be there.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 19th March 2010, 4:10 pm

I'll probably be there as well.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  RC Reymondo 777 19th March 2010, 4:20 pm

Do you know what time it is, or Is it just at 10:00pm?
RC Reymondo 777
RC Reymondo 777

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 19th March 2010, 7:00 pm

Do you know what time it is, or Is it just at 10:00pm?

if ur active alot just wait around until he invites you if there isnt a listed time. you could always just screw around on gta 4 with me while ur waiting lol!
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  RC Reymondo 777 19th March 2010, 8:40 pm

I`ll see what I can do because I got transfer Exams on Monday.
Might be too late to be staying up around 3 am in the morning for the EU
lol!

Any other upcoming games like this - I will participate I assure you Wink
RC Reymondo 777
RC Reymondo 777

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 20th March 2010, 10:31 pm

BUMP.

The match time will be Sunday at 8:00pm EST. It may be delayed until 9 at the latest, but it is pretty much locked @ 8. It looks like we have enough people as of now.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 21st March 2010, 11:43 am

yeah seeing as how its 8pm it will let me get this algebra 2 shit out the way and get a new GTA IV. fingers crossed man.

I am counting on getting an invite from you blue banana hammock.

Life Roleplay Original: Event History Bh2
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 21st March 2010, 1:06 pm

Still down, Bump.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 21st March 2010, 2:21 pm

im still in
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  RC Reymondo 777 21st March 2010, 2:25 pm

Does this mean there will be no zombies (You mentioned it being cops and robbers) ? If this is zrp is there any restrictions in the clothes you can wear? Just that, watchin the vids on youtube: everyone is wearing black

p.s I`m still in Smile
RC Reymondo 777
RC Reymondo 777

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 21st March 2010, 2:38 pm

no dude, zrp is completely different from ZRP dont worry though you can still play cops and robbers. and in Zrp if ur human it dont matter what you wear, but if ur a zomb u have to be a zomb costume.

add me on live and ill try to explain things the best i can
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  RC Reymondo 777 21st March 2010, 2:44 pm

Just added you there Very Happy
RC Reymondo 777
RC Reymondo 777

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 21st March 2010, 3:25 pm

im down
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 21st March 2010, 4:49 pm

I'd be up for it.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 21st March 2010, 5:05 pm

Ill be there.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 21st March 2010, 7:23 pm

Ok so the match will start in less than 2 hours.

A reminder that it is a role-playing game (I call it "life"), and if you havn't read the rules yet, I strongly recommend that you do. I will answer some questions in the lobby.

As of now, here are the people that will/maybe come that I have recorded:

- Ajpimpcycle
- Cry Vengeance
- T REDD262
- KUSH BEFOR DUSK
- RC Reymondo 777
- Masta Shef
- locojoey115
- Deadape
- Zomando
- Aaundeadmarine
- KZ Powned
- Zoidberg11
- Sgt Zombie

I'm guessing not everyone will in reality make it, but this is the list of people I will send invites out to. If you didn't get one, just msg me over XBL. I will try to send them out by 7:50pm EST. Again, make sure you have read the rules.

**Also to answer one question, this has NOTHING to do with zombies.

Hope to see you all there Very Happy
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  SiwyCK 21st March 2010, 8:47 pm

im down as well
SiwyCK
SiwyCK
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next