Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2

+12
G00EY LOUIE
Mander A1
Made in Finland
Meatshield718
RedrumSalad
B Mane65
Super Mega King
oO Coggy Oo
sgt zombie23
SilentBokChoi
BLACK SNOW 13
Masta Shef
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2 Empty Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2

Post  Masta Shef 3rd September 2010, 1:00 am

Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2 Empty Re: Battlefield vs. Halo vs. MW2

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd September 2010, 1:56 am

Invalid cause the all sound and look like douches.
There is no winner. Each have great attributes but each also have great down falls.
A subject like this is improbable to decide which is the best out of three good games.

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 3rd September 2010, 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : are change to is)
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 3rd September 2010, 2:13 am

You can't deny that they all have good points when it comes to balancing. Halo and Battlefield for the most part are extremely well balanced and fun to play. I was a big fan of COD 4 and even MW2(When it first came out), but the level of balance that was there in COD 4 isn't there in MW2.

P.S. Blacksnow you look and sound like a douche your point is invalid

Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd September 2010, 2:21 am

Objection! Even though I agree with you, I refute your fact of saying I'm a douche and substitute that I am a dick.

On an more on topic matter do you, Masta Chef believe that Tryarch might salvage the whale of a fail Activision has bestowed on the COD franchise and IW?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 3rd September 2010, 9:25 am

No. Im not going to buy it either.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd September 2010, 11:19 am

Explain?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBokChoi 3rd September 2010, 4:02 pm

All These Games Are Horrible though.So Nobody Wins. cheers

Last edited by SilentBokChoi on 3rd September 2010, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilentBokChoi
SilentBokChoi
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 3rd September 2010, 4:15 pm

SilentBokChoi wrote:All These Games Are Gay though.So Nobody Wins. cheers

Why are these games gay huh? explain
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 3rd September 2010, 4:40 pm

SilentBokChoi wrote:All These Games Are Gay though.So Nobody Wins. cheers

Are these games attracted to the same sex is that why they're gay? Ever think maybe they're just confused?
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 3rd September 2010, 4:55 pm

I won't speak for Bad Company, but Halo > MW2.

Even objectively, Halo > MW2.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 3rd September 2010, 5:09 pm

Well, in my opinion:

Halo > MW2
Bad Company > MW2
Halo > Bad Company
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 3rd September 2010, 5:20 pm

Halo > MW2

Battlefield > MW2

Halo vs. Batlefield not too sure
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 3rd September 2010, 5:24 pm

Halo never really wsa my type of game, so in my opinion:

BF>MW2

BF>Halo

BUT

Halo>MW2
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 3rd September 2010, 5:25 pm

I really liked Battlefield when I bought it. I always used to play it but then one day I just suddenly stopped liking it.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 3rd September 2010, 6:03 pm

I'm glad someone actually made a video about this. I'd like to give my opinions about each of the games.

Modern Warfare 2: Honestly one of the best first person shoot campaigns I have ever played. It honestly wasn't a very good continuation of Call of Duty 4, but the action was perfectly linked with the cut-scenes. The Multiplayer appeared perfect at first glance, and I'm pretty sure that's what Infinity Ward thought when they were personally testing it. However, over time glitches and loop holes ruined the game. There are guns and perks that no one uses in the game for a reason; They aren't good. Air kill streaks are too powerful, and an automatic game ender is cool at first glance, but is of course exploited. I'd like to quickly add that the community is terrible. I don't play any game-modes that require gamechat unless I'm in a full party of friends. However, that can not be avoided, and I won't lower the games ability for that. Private games are still amazing, but the lack of a Beta ruined the game.

Between the Three games
Single Player: Best
Multiplayer: Worst
Custom Games: Middle

Battlefield: Honest to god I love this game. The single player isn't honestly anything interesting. The story seems overall overused at this point; (The Russians need to stop using EMP's on America.) I like the voices in the series overall, but it's one of Dice's first attempts at a shooter single-player, and it is lacking because of it. The Multiplayer is awesome and well balanced. I agree with the video that this is especially true in Rush. A skilled squad wins the race. There are some defensive spots that are destructible and although this appears to make the game unfair, it rather gives a wide variety of defensive situations. Besides, if you lose one position, just fall back and start again. Razz The only thing I don't like about this game is that lack of the ability to customize private games. C'mon Dice, do you really have such a lack of servers that 8 people absolutely have to be there? Also, why can't each side pick the country they belong to before they play? It's a random guess.

Between the Three Games:
Single Player: Worst
Multiplayer: Best
Custom Games: Worst

Halo: Halo 3 is the only game in the Halo Series that I actually own, so I can't say too much about the earlier games, but I'll talk about what I do know. I do know that the Halo 3 Campaign is my most replayed campaign that I own on the Xbox. They added so many extras and achievements that it seemed overwhelming, but with a nice Co-Op addition, I actually wanted to go back. The only thing I don't like about the Campaign, is that nothing seems to be very well explained in the back story. The most I've heard from every other part of the Halo Universe was from people I've played Halo with. I'd like to see Reach explain more of the Halo universe, so I understand whats going on without watching a movie and reading a few books. (As much as I liked doing that, it downgrades the game.) Halo has one of the most balanced Multiplayer to date, and if you need proof look at MLG. It's almost Mathematical on what you think the outcome of a certain battle between two weapons will be. Thats cool, but it loses a little bit of fun because of it. That's okay though, because the custom game modes make up for this. I'm not going to explain much more than the fact that you can make anything you want, on any of the maps, with thousands of custom game modes. It's like an Undead Xbox heaven for me.

Between the three games:
Single Player: Middle
Multiplayer: Middle
Custom Games: Best

Don't think Halo is my favorite games out of the three because it has the highest overall rating, because it really depends on the day to be honest. I hope you guys take the time to read my wall of text. Rolling Eyes
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 3rd September 2010, 6:22 pm

I read it, it was interesting reading it and I agree with your ratings.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 3rd September 2010, 9:55 pm

Yeah, i also agree. i have been playing a little bit more multiplayer on mw2 (ffa) because i have gotten a little better. the mp is only fun if you're good.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 4th September 2010, 12:31 am

@ Meatshield

+1/0, Greatest explanation ever.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 4th September 2010, 5:39 am

RedrumSalad wrote:Yeah, i also agree. i have been playing a little bit more multiplayer on mw2 (ffa) because i have gotten a little better. the mp is only fun if you're good.
And by "being good" you mean "using all the perks, killstreaks, weapons and attachments that ruin the game for everyone else".
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 4th September 2010, 10:43 am

Made in Finland wrote:
RedrumSalad wrote:Yeah, i also agree. i have been playing a little bit more multiplayer on mw2 (ffa) because i have gotten a little better. the mp is only fun if you're good.
And by "being good" you mean "using all the perks, killstreaks, weapons and attachments that ruin the game for everyone else".

meh, kinda sorta. I am setting killstreaks that have a kinda high kill limit (7, 11, 25). so i don't get a killstreak very often. most of my classes have bling pro, stopping power, and steady aim. 2 runner classes. i don't ruin the game for everyone, i don't think, i just use what fits my style best (no...not camping)

...yet, you probably don't care.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 4th September 2010, 10:53 am

RedrumSalad wrote:I am setting killstreaks that have a kinda high kill limit (7, 11, 25). so i don't get a killstreak very often.
... those are EXACTLY the killstreaks that ruin the game. Seriously, if you have trouble getting a 7-killstreak then you can not call yourself good at the game. And to 4 more kills with the help of a harrier/helicopter you literratly need to do nothing at all but to stay alive. Then it's 50/50 whether you manage to get 14 kills with your lame-ass spawnkilling helicopter/AC-130...

RedrumSalad wrote:2 runner classes.
Let me guess, Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro and Commando Pro?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 4th September 2010, 11:20 am

I think Meatshield's explaination sums it up best. I personally like Halo the best, but that's just because I love customs, as I like all three games a lot. Modern Warfare needs to fix it's multiplayer, Bad Company needs more customization, and I think Halo should get more bad ass. I get sick of people saying Halo's for kids since there isn't any gore, and the enemies are more humorous than intimidating. I think it's great because of all the features it has, but it would be even better if they made it darker. I know Reach is doing that to an extent, but I have a feeling it'll still be pretty innocent at heart. If only Halo were more like Gears...
Mander A1
Mander A1

http://www.paradoxforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 4th September 2010, 11:24 am

Mander wrote:Halo should get more bad ass. I get sick of people saying Halo's for kids since there isn't any gore, and the enemies are more humorous than intimidating. I think it's great because of all the features it has, but it would be even better if they made it darker. I know Reach is doing that to an extent, but I have a feeling it'll still be pretty innocent at heart. If only Halo were more like Gears...
Why? Every single fucking game made these days is all "dark" and "manly" and "cool" and "post-apocalyptic" and when someone has the balls to do something different, all you do is whine. Thanks for being a part of the cancer that is killing the videogame industry.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 4th September 2010, 1:34 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
RedrumSalad wrote:I am setting killstreaks that have a kinda high kill limit (7, 11, 25). so i don't get a killstreak very often.
... those are EXACTLY the killstreaks that ruin the game. Seriously, if you have trouble getting a 7-killstreak then you can not call yourself good at the game. And to 4 more kills with the help of a harrier/helicopter you literratly need to do nothing at all but to stay alive. Then it's 50/50 whether you manage to get 14 kills with your lame-ass spawnkilling helicopter/AC-130...

RedrumSalad wrote:2 runner classes.
Let me guess, Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro and Commando Pro?

ok, i meant "good" as in even though i die before i get a harrier, i still am in the top 3 of the match.

and runner classes: marathon pro, cold blooded, and ninja pro Razz
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 4th September 2010, 2:14 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Mander wrote:Halo should get more bad ass. I get sick of people saying Halo's for kids since there isn't any gore, and the enemies are more humorous than intimidating. I think it's great because of all the features it has, but it would be even better if they made it darker. I know Reach is doing that to an extent, but I have a feeling it'll still be pretty innocent at heart. If only Halo were more like Gears...
Why? Every single fucking game made these days is all "dark" and "manly" and "cool" and "post-apocalyptic" and when someone has the balls to do something different, all you do is whine. Thanks for being a part of the cancer that is killing the videogame industry.
Relax man, I only was saying I'd prefer it if Halo had a slightly more mature theme. Everybody has their personal preferences, it doesn't make them "videogame cancer". Halo is my favorite game, I just think that Bungie tones it down so that it can appeal to a younger audience as well, you know parents who wont buy their kids Gears, will buy them Halo. It's not a big deal, I just prefer to be intimidated by AI, not humored. That's a pretty far stretch to call that whining...
Mander A1
Mander A1

http://www.paradoxforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next