Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Your writing capabilities... Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Your writing capabilities... Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Your writing capabilities... Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Your writing capabilities... Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Your writing capabilities... Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Your writing capabilities... Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Your writing capabilities... Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Your writing capabilities... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Your writing capabilities... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Your writing capabilities... Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Your writing capabilities... Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Your writing capabilities... Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Your writing capabilities...

+11
Pwnisher James
AaUndeadMarine
BLACK SNOW 13
oO Coggy Oo
DeadApe
Bladewind23
Eaglendia
Super Mega King
RedrumSalad
Made in Finland
A Groovy Tophat
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your writing capabilities... Empty Your writing capabilities...

Post  A Groovy Tophat 26th September 2010, 3:51 pm

Ok, well some of you already know Me and Pwnisher James are planning on writing a story for UX and UX ONLY but we need a FEW good writers to help us out with it. So this topic is for anyone who is willing to try out for it. All you have to do is write a short story ( 4 - 5 paragraphs ) the only thing the story needs to have is proper punctuation. The topic is up to you, and please NO COMMENTS because it will be removed within 24 hours.

THX.

Last edited by Tophat 44 on 26th September 2010, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Your writing capabilities... Empty Re: Your writing capabilities...

Post  Made in Finland 26th September 2010, 4:07 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:have too do
I wonder if you meet your own requirements...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 26th September 2010, 4:31 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:have too do
I wonder if you meet your own requirements...

fail.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 26th September 2010, 5:11 pm

They were in the future. Their names were Paul Armstrong and Skylar Popcollar, and they were TIME COPS. Paul and Skylar were sitting at a time diner in New York City when they got a call on their time phone from their time boss, Jefferson Steelflex. "Time cops!", Time Commander Steelflex yelled, "you need to get to the future! You're running out of time!". The two comrades jumped into their time car and rode to the closest time station and used their time badges to head to the time they needed to. Time.

TAG IN EAGLE
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th September 2010, 5:16 pm

They didn't have any time for nonsense. The time car picked up speed as it burned rubber through the streets of the machine city that served as the nexus of a ruined future. The moon was high in the sky, and they were in danger of being located by whatever may lurk in the strange future; they had no need to worry about these factors, as they would all come into play in due time. Skylar Popcaller shifted gears and kept the pedal to the floor, maneuvering the vehicle deftly to avoid obstacles just in time.

"God damnit, Popcollar!" Armstrong yelled. The tires screeched as a hand-brake turn sent the Time Cops careening towards the side of a building. "What the hell are you doing?"

"There's no time to explain!" Skylar responded. As the vehicle began to spin into the wall, the cops unbuckled their seat belts and dove out of the time car, hitting the street just in time.

TAG IN SUPER MEGA KING
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 26th September 2010, 5:18 pm

Just remember where you guys got this idea from...

Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 26th September 2010, 5:22 pm

The time cops hit the ground rolling, sustaining only minor time injuries. The comrades stood and surveyed the totaled time car which served as a mysterious portal device from one point of time to the next. Skylar couldn't help but reminiscence about the good times had with that car. He remembered the first time he lost his time-virginity when he was a pizza-faced sixteen year old brat stealing his father's time car and going on a hellish cruise to the past with the girl of his fancy. The girl it turned out was allergic to time travel, as is the case with most womenfolk. Being allergic to the time travel caused her insides to flip inside-out and become a gelatinous blob. Such a tragedy, for even though Popcollar was an ultra-stud, he could not stoop to the level of blob. Skylar wondered to himself whatever happened to that blob.

TAG IN EAGLE
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th September 2010, 5:29 pm

He supposed that there was only one overarching moral to extract from this timely anecdote: time travel was mens' work, and what better men for the job than Skylar Popcollar and Paul Armstrong? There wasn't much time to worry about these matters. That blob, and that pizza face brat with dreams of being a real time cop? All of that was in the past, and there was no time like the present.

In the future.

Armstrong took his eyes off the wrecked time Izuzu. His partner wasn't the cop he used to be. Every time they worked together, it seemed like old Popcollar was getting that much more irrational. He sighed, then looked down, pressing a few buttons on his wristwatch time communicator. "Damn," he noted. "I can't reach the boss. Looks like we're stuck here for now."

"Paul," Skylar said, "it doesn't matter. We've got a job to do. The key to time travel is supposed to be around here, and damn if we aren't going to find it."

TAG IN SUPER MEGA KING
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 26th September 2010, 5:39 pm

I SMELL A FORUM GAME
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 26th September 2010, 5:43 pm

"What the fuck?" said Mark sleepily as he was woken by the indistinct sounds of screaming and crashing in the street outside. "Mark, get in here!" screamed Linda, "It's Jen, she's been hurt". Mark leapt out of bed and rushed to his daughters room. Mark gasped as he saw his little girl lying there covered in blood, with a chunk of flesh missing from her neck. Linda almost collapsed from the horrific sight, but Mark caught her before she could.

"You get some sheets and keep them pressed against her neck, I'm gonna ring an ambulance!" Mark said with tears building up in his eyes. Mark grasped the phone frantically and rung 911, "Shit, busy". Mark could see a figure standing in the front doorway out the corner of his eye but by the time he turned around it was gone. "Linda, did you leave the front door open". No response. "LINDA!", Mark yelled. Still no response. Mark could just about make out faint growling sounds coming from his daughters bedroom. "Fuck" he said quietly now with a worried tone in his voice. He picked up the nearest thing to him, a lamp and sneaked quietly to the doorway. He peered in and saw his wife laying there on the floor now also drenched in blood but Jen's body was missing.

Mark rushed over to his wife, dropping the lamp and rolled her over, revealing three large bite marks to her arm, chest and shoulder. "No, no ,no, this can't be happening" said Mark. He turned around to see his daughter standing behind him, staring at him as if she didn't even recognise him, her mouth dripping with blood. "Jen, you ok" said Mark, partially relieved yet concerned. Without saying anything, Jen bolted for him, screeching. She dived on Mark, snapping and clawing at him. Luckily for Mark, he was a fully grown man and could easily overpower and kill a young child, no matter how much he didn't want to.

Mark flung Jen off of him and she went flying into the wall, splitting her head open on impact. "What have I done" sobbed Mark as he rushed over to check on his motionless daugher. "I've killed her" wept Mark as he cradled his daughter in his arms. Mark carried his daughter over to the bed and placed a blood-soaked sheet over her. "I'm so sorry, Jen, please forg-" before he could finish his sentence his now re-animated wife, leaped onto his back, screaming and clawing at his face. Mark flipped her over his back into the wardrobe, splintering the wooden doors. She slowly got back up and sprinted full force at Mark, Mark not even thinking picked up the lamp and smashed it straight into her face. THUNK!. She dropped to the floor like a stone. Mark collapsed to the floor with exhaustion, anger and hate bubbling up inside of him with the thought of what he had just done.

Bear in mind this is the first story I've written, so it may not be that good.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 26th September 2010, 5:43 pm

"There's a key?"

"There's a key."

"What's the key?"

"Who knows?"

Skylar walked off in one direction and Armstrong the other. How exactly was he supposed to find a key that only Skylar knew of? He came across an overturned garbage can and glanced inside and saw two starved animals devouring what looked like tin cans. He kicked the receptacle and a ferret and mouse ran out. The mouse ran down an alley, far out of Armstrong's view while the ferret looked straight at time-Armstrong. I'm in no mood for crazy animals thought Armstrong only moments before he punted the ferret across the street.

Skylar was having just as little luck as Armstrong. He knew that the key to time travel, whatever it was, lay near their destroyed burning wreck of a car. His father once told him, "Son, someday you will crash a timecar and will be lost in time, but fear not, for the key to time travel will be nearby." His father had long gone senile by this time and a part of Skylar believed that there really was no key. He turned to walk toward Armstrong just in time to see his partner chuckle softly while kicking a ferret across the street to the other side.

TAG IN EAGLE
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 26th September 2010, 5:48 pm

DeadApe wrote:I SMELL A FORUM GAME
Smells good.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th September 2010, 5:56 pm

"Nice kick," Popcollar sighed. "What the hell did the thing do to deserve that?"

"It was in my way. I'm in no mood for crazy animals." Paul Armstrong gave a confident grin, folding his arms. He motioned for Skylar to follow him, but the sight of two other people occupying the space that they had occupied only moments ago caused them to duck into an alley to avoid being seen. Popcollar found time to look around the corner to try and see who the individuals were, and listen to what they were talking about.

"There's a key." one said to the other.

"What's the key?"

"Who knows?" The figures split off in two directions, and as they passed under the moonlight, Popcollar caught a glimpse of their faces. It was Skylar Popcollar and Paul Armstrong.

From the past.

"You idiots! Which one of you kicked the ferret?!" A voice sounded out in the alley. Popcollar and Armstrong began looking for its source. "Hey! Down here!"

The ferret from before stood at their feet on its hind legs.

"You... you can talk?" Armstrong asked in disbelief.

"What do you think? And look what you've done! You can't just traipse about in the time stream and do whatever you want! Kicking me has disheveled the tachyons and created an alternate future-past!" The ferret yelled.

It was then that Skylar realized that the animal before them was the key to time travel.

TAG IN SUPER MEGA KING
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 26th September 2010, 6:04 pm

gimme a chance to be tagged!
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 26th September 2010, 6:04 pm

Skylar was in disbelief. "You're the key to time travel, aren't you?"

"I'll tell you what I'm not, I'm not any happy about your friend over there kicking me across the street like I'm some common rodent."

"To be fair, you kinda look like a common rodent."

"Oh, yeah? Can a common rodent do this?"

At that moment the ferret jumped at Armstrong's shin and bit down, hard, drawing blood. The ferret jumped back and suddenly there were two ferrets. The first ferret then jumped for the other shin while the second ferret bit Armstrong's shin the exact same way the first ferret did. One of the ferrets faded out of reality.

It took a few moments for Skylar's not-so-sane mind to comprehend what was happening. The ferret could control time. The ferret had bit Armstrong's shin, then gone back to the past and bit it again while he also bit Armstrong's shin in the present. This was all very confusing. Skylar wasn't sure if this was possible, but it was very cool.

Armstrong, as if reading Skylar's mind, yelped, "That wasn't cool at all! He bit me! Like, twice!". Armstrong was trying to restrain himself from kicking the ferret once more. He did his breathing exercises. Ever since he became a partner with Popcollar, he had to do his breathing exercises. Popcollar was a wild and crazy guy. "What's your name, you...ferret?"

"Suds. Suds the ferret."

At this, Armstrong sighed.

TAG IN EAGLE
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th September 2010, 6:19 pm

"All of this time travel is getting to me." Armstrong shook his head. "Popcollar, tell your ferret to take us home so we can talk to the boss. We can worry about this problem when we're properly equipped."

"No deal." Popcollar responded. "We're the only ones who can save the future."

"You don't understand what you've done!" Suds yelled. "Any action you take here will do more harm than good! You've got to stop yourselves from coming here before it's too late!"

"Isn't the whole idea of time travel that we can do things whenever we want?" Armstrong said.

"Hey!" Past Skylar and Past Armstrong stood at the mouth of the alley. "Paul! Look! These must be evil clones of us sent from another time to destroy us!" Past Skylar yelled.

"Quick, Skylar!" Past Paul said. "Get your time gun, so we can destroy them from the past in the present future time!"

"I'm on it!"

As Past Skylar reached for his time utility belt, a portal in time opened. There was an explosion of light at the end of the street; it spit out a Time Izuzu at roughly ninety miles per hour that screeched sideways down the road. It was Skylar and Paul from further in the past. The vehicle wasn't headed toward its original position; somehow, present Popcollar and Armstrong had thrown off the past and caused themselves to arrive here and now. The car struck Past Paul and Skylar, killing them on impact. The car couldn't fit into the alleyway, and simply exploded on contact with the buildings on either side. Present Paul and Skylar took cover, only looking up when the flames had subsided.

"Skylar! Are you alright?" Armstrong yelled.

"Suds! What happened to Suds?" Skylar looked further into the alley. The bloodied ferret had been struck by a piece of time wreckage.

"No!" Armstrong rushed over to the wounded animal, scooping it up into his arms. "Suds! You've got to tell us how to get back to our own time and stop all of this!"

"...You don't understand..." Suds spoke weakly. "...There is no time in the Chaos Dimension."

As Suds succumbed to his injuries, the imbalance of faster-than-light time particles caused a singularity to open in the alley that quickly consumed the buildings, then the wreckage of the Time Isuzu. The Time Police ran, but could not escape the growing black hole. As Skylar Popcollar was drawn into the Chaos Dimension, he could think only of the pizza-faced youth, of the time blob, and how his careless hands brought about the end of the universe.

TO BE CONTINUED?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 26th September 2010, 6:21 pm

ALTERNATE ENDING

Skylar and Armstrong drove their time car into the future only to find themselves in space. For, you see, the two had not considered what might happen if they only go directly to the past without considering Earth's relative position.

They died.

The end.

OR IS IT?
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 26th September 2010, 6:50 pm

Ok Tophat I think we found our writers. Smile
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 26th September 2010, 7:07 pm

HERE'S A STORY MY PAPPY USED TO SPOUT:

All of a sudden, various starships came out of space really fast! It was like they were in some kind of warp speed dimension and then they exited it. So anyway, the ships were quite enormous, especially the one at the front of the battle group. Did I mention that this was a battle group? Yeah, they were in a war! It was a war between the forces of one planet called Htrae, (Which is Earth spelled backwards) and the inhabitants of a mysterious nebula called Spooky Nebula. The Spooky Nebula people were not actually people at all, because they were sentient rocks. They couldn't talk, but they sure could kick the ass of humans!

Back to the biggest ship at the front of the battle group, it was the flagship of the entire fleet. It's commander, named Flip Hatchback, was an ace pilot and a brilliant tactician. The problem was that he was also troubled and depressed. He was also lonely and had Attention Deficit Disorder (Known to many as ADD). So, understandably, this guy was on space medicine for all of his crippling ailments. The space medicine had a nasty side-effect, which was that he was often short of breath. Just so you know, that probably won't come into play later on.

"Give me the general of all of the navy!" said Flip Hatchback with a look of exasperation, for some reason.
A lowly communications officer typed something stupid (Presumably) into his console, and then looked a bit shocked I guess.
"Sir, our communications are being jammed! It must be the Rock-like Spooky Nebula Inhabitants!"
Commander Hatchback gritted his teeth.
"Hey you, on the space radar! Are we showing any enemy ships nearby?"
"No, sir, but they could be using space radar jamming devices! Or they could be somewhere else."
Commander Hatchback slammed his fist into the wall, because he was both angry about the communications jam and he was feeling depressed.
"Then we'll have to take drastic measures. Fire all of our nuclear weapons in a full 360-degree radius around our ship multiple times. That should do something to someone."

Then pretty much all of the ships exploded. You see, the rock-like space nebula people sabotaged every ship to explode whenever the nukes were fired. Oh well.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th September 2010, 7:18 pm

I'm already working on the crossover fanfic.

Flip HatchbackXSkylar Popcollar for life ~ <3 <3 <3
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 26th September 2010, 7:38 pm

Your writing capabilities... Collarwontpop

Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 26th September 2010, 11:34 pm

Louie was an average hard-working man. He worked as a bell boy at the Majestic Hotel on weekends but the job that satisfied him the most was being a Pilot at the airport located in Dukes/Broker. Many times on Weazel News, Louie always stumbled on the so-called rumors about an infection but as ignorant as he was, he thought that it was a gigantic hoax no matter what the television revealed.

On a sunny Wednesday, Louie prepares for his takeoff to escort a loving couple to Vinewood. During his preparations, Louie viewed into the distance and saw havoc cover the streets as if the world was ending. As a matter of fact it was. The infection finally became realistic in Liberty City which turned most who were not prepared into carniverous freaks just longing for living tissue. Louie was dumbfounded! His eyes widened as big as baseballs while his jaw dropped down to his collar bone. As one of the infected charged at Louie in a never ending sprint, Louie takes off without finishing his preparations.

Successfully, Louie left the run way and was now sitting front row of the view of the end of society as he knew it. Since the fact that his customers happened to miss their most important flight, Louie was alone hovering over Liberty City. As he glances left and right seeing different victims being consumed by the infected, Louie barely notices the arrow pointing to E which signaled that he was out of gasoline. As the airplane decends lower and lower back down to Hell, Louie paniced and had know idea where he was going to land.

Louie finally made his decision and crash landed into the river in Middle Park. As the vehicle started to sink into the river, Louie swam to shore. The strong smell of carnage and smoke filled the air in Middle Park while Louie was recovering from his crash. Louie sprints to the street and sees the havoc settle into the infected bodies. Louie will now walk the streets alone with only the hope that he isn't alone in Liberty City.

Thats my story. This could've been longer but I remembered that you guys just want short stories. I hope that you like it and I hope that I become part of this "Team". If not well then I wish the best for all of you guys. I know that I might be a little too young for this but I have a passion for writing and I hope to write for the L.A. Times when I get older. Anyways I hope that you guys like it.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 26th September 2010, 11:36 pm

its more fun if u tag team to finish it
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 26th September 2010, 11:37 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:its more fun if u tag team to finish it
That wasn't it in the first place.........
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 27th September 2010, 2:08 pm

Alright, so far all the short stories are VERY good. I'm still going to give it till the end of the week before James and I make our decision so that anyone who hasn't posted has a chance to do so. We will make our decision Saturday before zombies....

GOOD LUCK!
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next