Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer

+10
xI SiL3NTSh0t
. ADestroyer360
MrKurt2012
Masterofkills09
Slacker Hero
BLACK SNOW 13
Pwnisher James
Made in Finland
M3LA
DeadApe
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer

Post  DeadApe 3rd October 2010, 2:05 pm

Not going to lie....this looks cool.

http://www.8bitfix.com/content.php?1238-Black-Ops-multiplayer-customization-video&s=51d0c65d79225e7f62816ed5ec0e887d&
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty Re: COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer

Post  M3LA 3rd October 2010, 2:28 pm

I think customizable red dot 's are just stupid.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Empty Re: COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer

Post  Made in Finland 3rd October 2010, 2:44 pm

Trust me, you have never seen anything like this in a first person shooter ever before.
Except in pretty much every game that has come out on PC for the past 10 years or so...

And all the customization stuff is just plain stupid. No one really pays any attention to what kind of camo or red dots someone has when anyone can have anything so easily. In Call of Duty 4, when you see someone with Red Tiger on their gun, you think "Oh, they must be pretty good with that weapon/use it alot because they got over 150 headshots with it." In Black Ops you're not even going to pay any attention because anyone can buy any camo they want. It just destroys this whole "Online Identity" thing they were talking about... Unless you make your whole character wear some really bright colours. Sure, everyone will notice you - especially the enemy snipers.

They should just concentrate on making the game actually playable instead of stupid shit like this that doesn't really do anything but look cool.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 3rd October 2010, 2:54 pm

This game is definately going to be different.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 3rd October 2010, 3:26 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:This game is definately going to be different.

How?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd October 2010, 3:56 pm

Guess I'm gonna make a furry related thing on my guns now....
LOL
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 3rd October 2010, 5:27 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Guess I'm gonna make a furry related thing on my guns now....
LOL

COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer N9Zho
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 3rd October 2010, 6:19 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Guess I'm gonna make a furry related thing on my guns now....
LOL

DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd October 2010, 6:44 pm

DeadApe wrote:
Slacker Hero wrote:
LOL

COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer 12805510
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 3rd October 2010, 6:52 pm

Look, Black Snow, you can fap to whatever you want. But you don't need to make the whole fucking world know about your fetishes.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 3rd October 2010, 6:58 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
DeadApe wrote:
Slacker Hero wrote:
LOL

COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer 12805510
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Untitl10
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 3rd October 2010, 7:59 pm

No comment.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 3rd October 2010, 8:21 pm

COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Anti-f12
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 3rd October 2010, 8:48 pm

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 3rd October 2010, 9:15 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:

lolollol that is some what funny lol! Twisted Evil
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd October 2010, 9:26 pm

.ADestroyer360 wrote:COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer Anti-f12
Might want to look at your PMs starting noa.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 3rd October 2010, 11:03 pm

looks awesome. nuff' said
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 3rd October 2010, 11:09 pm

Well Sir DeadApe, you see Treyarch knows what their doing. Noobtubes are gonna be expensive, boosting won't happen, weapons perks and killstreaks are balanced and much more. Comparing that info to MW2, is different.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 3rd October 2010, 11:20 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:boosting won't happen.

explain...
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 4th October 2010, 7:45 am

Pwnisher James wrote:Noobtubes are gonna be expensive
The prices don't mean shit. Once you buy it, it's yours forever. And whoever actually uses noobtubes is just going to buy it as their first upgrade.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 4th October 2010, 1:45 pm

Meh they are gonna have tons of cheaters and hackers.They should take an example of Bungie.They have veeery strict banhammer now.
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 4th October 2010, 4:18 pm

anyway if you saw the vid i posted that showed the killstreaks you would know that they are SOOOOOOOOOO much more fair and well balanced and as far as hackers and cheaters well every game as them so its nothing to you guys
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 4th October 2010, 5:56 pm

hmm every game i can hear the *BARK BARK BARK BARK* as people are going to get dogs or the attack chopper every time.. 11 kills isnt that hard to get. unless they've done something to make it like BC2
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 4th October 2010, 8:35 pm

Its starting to seem a lot like Counter Strike with the money system.

Ohwell, it might be worth renting now.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BOBBY BOCCE 4th October 2010, 10:48 pm

Definitely gonna check this one out. It finally looks like they realized the perfect formula for a perfect CoD.
BOBBY BOCCE
BOBBY BOCCE
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next