Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer

+10
xI SiL3NTSh0t
. ADestroyer360
MrKurt2012
Masterofkills09
Slacker Hero
BLACK SNOW 13
Pwnisher James
Made in Finland
M3LA
DeadApe
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 Empty Re: COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer

Post  Made in Finland 4th October 2010, 11:16 pm

BOBBY BOCCE wrote:Definitely gonna check this one out. It finally looks like they realized the perfect formula for a perfect CoD.
No. That was called "Call of Duty 2".
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 Empty Re: COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 4th October 2010, 11:19 pm

Calm down fin. Not everyone remembers that.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 5th October 2010, 12:34 am

Tophat 44 wrote:anyway if you saw the vid i posted that showed the killstreaks you would know that they are SOOOOOOOOOO much more fair and well balanced and as far as hackers and cheaters well every game as them so its nothing to you guys

COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 J11QJ
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 5th October 2010, 12:43 am

I am going to have to agree with Slacker on this one. No offense but you guys all sound like idiots. You must be watching different videos than me, and you guys must already have the game.

YOU ARE FALLING INTO ACTIVISIONS TRAP. SAME GAME is SAME GAME.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 5th October 2010, 12:46 am

COD Black Ops: Multiplayer Customization Trailer - Page 2 12819211
Let people have their opinion, getting "TRAP" by Activison and stop with that damn picture
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 5th October 2010, 2:42 am

You know one could make the same argument that halo reach is the same game as halo 3 as well, since both black ops and reach added about the same amount of new content. And also both games have very similiar gameplay feel and the same engine as both of their predecessors. I guess it all depends on your gameplay preferences.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 5th October 2010, 10:02 am

No...just no...Like deadape said....IT'S A TRAP!I'm propably gonna buy this only for the new zombie mode.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 5th October 2010, 12:00 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:You know one could make the same argument that halo reach is the same game as halo 3 as well, since both black ops and reach added about the same amount of new content. And also both games have very similiar gameplay feel and the same engine as both of their predecessors. I guess it all depends on your gameplay preferences.
OMG DON'T FALL FOR THE BUNGIE TRAP MAAAAAAAN!
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 5th October 2010, 3:27 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Fattyboy122 wrote:You know one could make the same argument that halo reach is the same game as halo 3 as well, since both black ops and reach added about the same amount of new content. And also both games have very similiar gameplay feel and the same engine as both of their predecessors. I guess it all depends on your gameplay preferences.
OMG DON'T FALL FOR THE BUNGIE TRAP MAAAAAAAN!

Exactly its not that its bad because its similiar, because if that was the case then you all got suckered into buying halo reach because its the same game that added slightly more content. So it basically makes you all who bought halo reach and are saying black ops is the same game in this thread look stupid. That is just a excuse not to get it, because you don't prefer the gameplay style and feel that call of duty has.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 5th October 2010, 4:06 pm

Unrelated: Black Snow, do you play CoD4 on PC? I saw someone by the name "Bl@ckSnow" or something like that today on a french TDM server...

Also was the CoD4 zombies hosted on Sunday? I totally forgot about it and no one mentioned anything on the forum about it either.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2