Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ

5 posters

Go down

HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ

Post  A Groovy Tophat 5th October 2010, 4:53 pm

* |

* gamertag: ferrex
* user homepage:

* more posts by this user
* last post: 10.04.2010 3:09 PM PDT

I apologize, but my private messages inbox is far too large for me to keep up with. I've given up on it.

Good evening,

We are in the process of applying credit resets to approximately 15,000 users who we have identified as the most egregious Challenge Reset abusers.

A one day credit earning ban has also been applied, mostly to ensure that recipients receive an in-game notification of the action taken.

As with any such measure, we have taken the time to carefully select our criteria to eliminate false positives.

A more comprehensive pass will be occuring in the coming week as our automated Banhammer mechanisms grow accurate enough to satisfy our high bar for burden of proof. If you are thinking about getting an easy 50k credits by using this exploit, I would strongly advise you to reconsider.

Thank you, and please direct any discussion of these resets to this thread.

Edit 1: a point of clarification. No bans were handed out tonight for

a) Playing too much Gruntpocalypse (no such thing!)
b) Using the target locator too much (no such thing!)

Specifically, we targeted an exploit that allowed players to complete a Challenge 20+ times via itentional network manipulation (i.e., disconnects.)

Spot checks have revealed the telltale signature of this behavior on every denier so far, so don't be fooled by the protests of innocence. We aren't.

Edit 2:
1) If you have lost your Legendary Helmet or any other downloadable offers, you can re-download them via your Download History. We're not sure this is affecting anyone (we haven't reproduced it internally), but just in case it is, give this a try.

2) We won't be resetting Commendations, as we do not feel that the exploit used affected them. It would not be fair to people who did use the exploit but who wish to retain the record of their playstyle, and we cannot differentiate between the two systematically. Sorry.

[Edited on 10.01.2010 9:02 PM PDT]

That was copy & pasted from BUNGIE.net here's the link for proof
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=49997802
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty Re: HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ

Post  Pwnisher James 5th October 2010, 4:54 pm

This is kinda old, but its still crazy to hear this.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ Empty Re: HALO REACH CHEATERS GETTING BANNED! PLEASE READ

Post  Meatshield718 5th October 2010, 5:20 pm

What, they are banning people that are cheating and modding? Is that really that surprising to people?
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 5th October 2010, 5:22 pm

Good job Bungie.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 5th October 2010, 6:24 pm

Seriously all games should take this "zero-tolerance" stance. Good job indeed.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down