Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What are you doing for Halloween?

+22
Snake4199
Namorg
LORD BEHEMOTH67
ABigSoggy Wafle
M3LA
BLACK SNOW 13
Bladewind23
El Mexi Can 915
G00EY LOUIE
joecruely
AaUndeadMarine
Made in Finland
JumpingSNIPA
Meatshield718
Cry Vengeance
xI SiL3NTSh0t
B Mane65
DeadApe
Slacker Hero
oO Coggy Oo
Flasktoss55
A Groovy Tophat
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you doing for Halloween?

Post  joecruely 13th October 2010, 7:21 pm

I dont know what I am doing this year but I am gonna dress up as ellis
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you doing for Halloween?

Post  G00EY LOUIE 13th October 2010, 9:03 pm

Well I might dress up as Daft Punk with my friend and go trick-or-treating. FUCK all you guys who think that trick-or-treating is gay!
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 13th October 2010, 11:01 pm

The topics says "for Halloween" & not "on Halloween" so here's mine,

I'm going to an early Halloween themed birthday party like the 26th
Halloween weekend I'll be playing all my games with zombies in them, watching scary movies, Night of the Shambler, and maybe some trick-or-treating
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 13th October 2010, 11:34 pm

I will probably be in a fake cage at my cousin's house scaring people in a Scream costume again.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th October 2010, 12:03 am

FAP
Maybe give out candy again. Hoping for them sexy bitches to show up again. Wink
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 14th October 2010, 12:15 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:FAP

The term is woman, or girl.

Learn some respect, they aren't objects.

/idiot term rage

Scream costume scaring little kids.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th October 2010, 12:19 am

Ummm I don't care? Yep, I hope them fine ass girls come again!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 14th October 2010, 12:20 am

You should care if you ever want a girlfriend.

Or you'll end up getting ass-raped by a dude instead.

/end

Might go to the haunted corn maze.

There aren't any special events besides that around here, damn shame.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th October 2010, 12:29 am

Bladewind23 wrote:You should care if you ever want a girlfriend.

Implying that I actually talk to girls like that. You sir are a jackass.

Might pull some pranks this year.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 14th October 2010, 2:15 am

Propably just playing Amnesia:Dark descent with a friend aaaaand...chill?
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 14th October 2010, 4:53 am

Bladewind23 wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:FAP

The term is woman, or girl.

Learn some respect, they aren't objects.

/idiot term rage

Scream costume scaring little kids.
They aren't "little kids". They're children or young citizen.

Learn some respect, you.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 14th October 2010, 8:08 am

Well.... Chances are I will, most likely, walking around town or following people to their houses.
I am planing on going with a costume similar to the "plague doctors" but, maybe with a different touch. What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Plague-mask
I might wear a much more industrialized one and go with a top hat, baklava, and either a suit jacket and bow tie, or something else. What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Il_fullxfull.151457882

As far as the masks, though, they are pretty hefty price on some stores online. However, some of these look fucking sick so it would be well worth it.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 14th October 2010, 1:25 pm

hahahah oh man sogy.. you'd be the reasons for my nightmares...
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 14th October 2010, 1:27 pm

They would be scary as shit, especially at night.

Is that real metal in the second picture?
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 14th October 2010, 1:54 pm

if you find a site to buy the one in the first pic please post it because i now know how im scaring people that night ( i dont live anywhere near him so its fine ) but if you find a site please post a link. THX
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 14th October 2010, 1:59 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:Well.... Chances are I will, most likely, walking around town or following people to their houses.
I am planing on going with a costume similar to the "plague doctors" but, maybe with a different touch. What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 2 Plague-mask

That actually brings to mind some memories of one Halloween night as a wee lad. Me and my friend were trick-or-treating, and oblivious to the psychological dangers lurking in the shadows. We approached a harmless-looking little house, much like the others lining the street.

LITTLE DID WE KNOW, A SINISTER GAME WAS AFOOT.

There was a...thing sitting on the steps of the porch. It was wearing garb quite similar to this "plague doctor" costume. The vaguely man-shaped thing was unmoving, taking the appearance of a frightening, but ultimately harmless, doll. Next to it sat a bucket filled to the brim with enticing treats, with a perfectly normal sign place above it. "TAKE SOME CANDY", the sign demanded in some cheery font.

I needed that candy.

We slowly maneuvered around the THING, still intent on receiving a sweet reward for being there. A middle-aged woman stood silent in the doorway of the house, watching. She smiled as if she knew some horrible secret that we did not. I had, even as a child, the sense to know that we were flies creeping into a spider's web. And yet, I wanted some fuckin' candy.

Our hands hesitantly plucked a few treats from the suspicious bucket, our eyes and minds still focused on the "inanimate" on the steps not 3 feet away from us. PHEW, we thought, as we placed the prizes into our bags, this terrifying ordeal was nearly over and done with.

Then the guy in the costume jumped up and scared us and chased us down the driveway while we ran away screaming and laughing.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  LORD BEHEMOTH67 14th October 2010, 4:08 pm

I'll probably be dressed up as myself,walking around,making grown men crap their pants,etc.
LORD BEHEMOTH67
LORD BEHEMOTH67
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 14th October 2010, 4:31 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:They would be scary as shit, especially at night.

Yes it is.

Tophat 44 wrote:if you find a site to buy the one in the first pic please post it because i now know how im scaring people that night ( i dont live anywhere near him so its fine ) but if you find a site please post a link. THX
Sadly it sold out. However, if you like the style, it is called "Steampunk". They usually do their own renditions of popular masks from just about any era. I also have seen people trying to recreate the one that was in RE5 (beginning cut scene). Here is the link regardless
http://www.etsy.com/listing/49445700/steampunk-plague-doctor-mask
Here is another link as well which has some more masks at a cheaper price.
http://maskwerks.tripod.com/id1.html

Also, lol Flask.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 14th October 2010, 4:35 pm

I would drink but its on a fucking sunday. Sooo ill be hungover.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 14th October 2010, 6:59 pm

Namorg wrote:I would drink but its on a fucking sunday. Sooo ill be hungover.
Hangover's for noubs.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 14th October 2010, 7:01 pm

Namorg wrote:I would drink but its on a fucking sunday. Sooo ill be hungover.
well if you're smart you can just party Saturday then do dumb shit all night for Halloween.. Cool
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 14th October 2010, 7:04 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:
oO Coggy Oo wrote:They would be scary as shit, especially at night.

Yes it is.

Tophat 44 wrote:if you find a site to buy the one in the first pic please post it because i now know how im scaring people that night ( i dont live anywhere near him so its fine ) but if you find a site please post a link. THX
Sadly it sold out. However, if you like the style, it is called "Steampunk". They usually do their own renditions of popular masks from just about any era. I also have seen people trying to recreate the one that was in RE5 (beginning cut scene). Here is the link regardless
http://www.etsy.com/listing/49445700/steampunk-plague-doctor-mask
Here is another link as well which has some more masks at a cheaper price.
http://maskwerks.tripod.com/id1.html

Also, lol Flask.
well im saving the link and ill do this next year this year ill just use a cheap mask i can find somewhere and scare people with that. But thx anyway, that link will be very helpful next year Twisted Evil
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 14th October 2010, 7:07 pm

Make sure you save the link somewhere safe or it could get lost under your bed.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 14th October 2010, 7:48 pm

ikr, thats how i lost my last cat... he went under my bed and never came back. Its like an endless pit
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake4199 14th October 2010, 7:56 pm

Well im being master chief and just to be auditioning for some all new jersey chorus im singing "when im 64" - The Beatles that same day
If you want to listen to it do it BTW just started listening to this song if im horrible laugh at it lol i still need opinion from people other than my family or friends
Snake4199
Snake4199

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next