Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What are you doing for Halloween?

+22
Snake4199
Namorg
LORD BEHEMOTH67
ABigSoggy Wafle
M3LA
BLACK SNOW 13
Bladewind23
El Mexi Can 915
G00EY LOUIE
joecruely
AaUndeadMarine
Made in Finland
JumpingSNIPA
Meatshield718
Cry Vengeance
xI SiL3NTSh0t
B Mane65
DeadApe
Slacker Hero
oO Coggy Oo
Flasktoss55
A Groovy Tophat
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you doing for Halloween?

Post  MrKurt2012 15th October 2010, 12:07 am

Snake4199 wrote:Well im being master chief and just to be auditioning for some all new jersey chorus im singing "when im 64" - The Beatles that same day
If you want to listen to it do it BTW just started listening to this song if im horrible laugh at it lol i still need opinion from people other than my family or friends

Its just a jersey thing you don't understand.

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you doing for Halloween?

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 15th October 2010, 4:24 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:
xI SiL3NTSh0t wrote:i might shoot them with paintball guns

your fucking retarded... people lose their sight light that you fucking jackass.. not only that paintballs hurt like a bitch.. especially when 15 or less feet away. I know this because I've played countless numbers of times and have been hit countless numbers of times to know that there not toys, especially when your aiming for little kids trying to have a little fun on their halloween, not be a complete jackass and potentially threaten other people for your stupidity. I hope you get arrested.

someone needs to stop crying i was joking but my friends did do it one time but more and likely im walking with my little cousin and fuck you your the retard Very Happy
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 15th October 2010, 4:49 pm

xI SiL3NTSh0t wrote:Someone needs to stop crying, I was joking. But my friends did it one time. It's more than likely that I'm walking with my little cousin. Fuck you, you're the retard. Very Happy

STOP!!!
GRAMMAR TIME!!!
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 15th October 2010, 4:55 pm

you're pretty good tbh
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 15th October 2010, 4:56 pm

Who, me?
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 15th October 2010, 5:04 pm

Snake4199 wrote:Well im being master chief and just to be auditioning for some all new jersey chorus im singing "when im 64" - The Beatles that same day
If you want to listen to it do it BTW just started listening to this song if im horrible laugh at it lol i still need opinion from people other than my family or friends

Ehh, not bad but it sounds very forced. Like your singing in an awkward voice
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake4199 15th October 2010, 7:25 pm

Namorg wrote:

Ehh, not bad but it sounds very forced. Like your singing in an awkward voice

Weird didn't really try too hard to get voice right.
Snake4199
Snake4199

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 15th October 2010, 9:55 pm

xI SiL3NTSh0t wrote:

someone needs to stop crying i was joking but my friends did do it one time but more and likely im walking with my little cousin and fuck you your the retard Very Happy

then maybe somebody shouldn't lie on a forum because they think they sound KEWL...
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 15th October 2010, 10:26 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:

then maybe somebody shouldn't lie on a forum because they think they sound KEWL...

o yes i want to sound cool.....
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 16th October 2010, 9:56 am

Not cool..... KEWL.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 16th October 2010, 12:16 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:Not cool..... KEWL.

GOT'EM
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th October 2010, 3:25 pm

Kewl as defined by Urban Dictionary (2002), "A stupid way of spelling "cool". Made up by morons" (2002).

BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 16th October 2010, 3:46 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Kewl as defined by Urban Dictionary (2002), "A stupid way of spelling "cool". Made up by morons" (2002).

And your point is...? They were saying he's an idiot if he's gonna shoot people with paintball guns, and that's exactly why it's "kewl" instead of "cool".
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 16th October 2010, 3:53 pm

Exactly.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th October 2010, 4:10 pm

I think using the word "kewl" instead of the proper word cool is retarded.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 16th October 2010, 4:12 pm

So do I, that's why we used it, because shooting little kids with paintball guns while they are trying to have fun is retarded as well, dont you think?
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 16th October 2010, 4:51 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:I think using the word "kewl" instead of the proper word cool is retarded.
For fuck sake, how fucking stupid are you?

They were parodising Silentshot, that's why they were using retarded words like "kewl".
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th October 2010, 5:14 pm

I don't care of his situation. His dumbass can get arrested for all I know.
Should of used sarcasm instead crap English.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 16th October 2010, 5:32 pm

It really doesn't matter. You've just used incorrect grammar. It's should have, not should of. And some people don't understand sarcasm over the internet. So let's stop arguing over a word.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 16th October 2010, 6:58 pm

Ima dress up as a ninja and go to Cathouse in the town where i live the
cathouse is where people can go to listen to metal daeth metal pop emo punk and rock music Smile lol *and know you know logo pops up * Smile
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 16th October 2010, 11:04 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:So do I, that's why we used it, because shooting little kids with paintball guns while they are trying to have fun is retarded as well, dont you think?

yes like i would shoot a little kid with a paintball gun..... and were i live there is not a lot of little kids. There are more teenagers that are getting candy and TPing houses and throwing pumpkins
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 16th October 2010, 11:08 pm

Don't post that you are going to shoot little kids with paintball guns then.

Throwing pumpkins? I've never heard of that before. Sounds fun though.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 16th October 2010, 11:10 pm

xI SiL3NTShot wrote:yes like i would shoot a little kid with a paintball gun.....
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 16th October 2010, 11:12 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:Don't post that you are going to shoot little kids with paintball guns then.

Throwing pumpkins? I've never heard of that before. Sounds fun though.

well im sorry i put kids and ya last year down the street there was pumpkins all in the road lol

Last edited by xI SiL3NTSh0t on 16th October 2010, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 16th October 2010, 11:18 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:

xI SiL3NTShot wrote:yes like i would shoot a little kid with a paintball gun.....

well i never said little kids i said kids. And when i said that i was talking about teenagers or a teen that is younger then me

({i might do what my friends did last year wait at a house and hide and when some kids(my mad young adults) come up to it shoot them with paintballguns(and thats what they did if i was to do that i would shot them far away or with something else and yes i know how much it hurts) or just TP a house or watch that zombie movie coming on})

Last edited by xI SiL3NTSh0t on 16th October 2010, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next