Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest)

+16
Flasktoss55
DeadApe
BLACK SNOW 13
Bladewind23
Sigmatic Scholar
zombie dude
Namorg
Slacker Hero
BOBBY BOCCE
RedrumSalad
JumpingSNIPA
Garquin
CaffinePleaz
Cry Vengeance
Masterofkills09
eegleindia
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest)

Post  eegleindia 24th December 2010, 1:00 am

ATTENTION FORUMGOERS

Feeling unwanted, dejected, or deppresed this holiday season? Well that's too bad, because my friend Vanguard and I can only offer you a brief respite from the crushing reality of everyday life! Yes, that's right, its time for...

VANGUARD AND HARBINGER'S CHRISTMAS
Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) 9us0aq

Now, you're probably wondering what this means. What it means is the opportunity to win untold riches in a contest of wits and might!

CONTEST RULES
To enter in to the contest, you must post in this thread a description of one of your favorite video game, on several conditions.
1. The letter e cannot be used in this description.
2. The description must be grammatically sound. (Exceptions may be made, if they are exceedingly creative) But no misspelling words! Poor grammar makes The Professor very upset!
3. The description must be 35 words or more.

The description that is best as judged by Professor Vanguard and myself will receive accolades and a place in the Sigmatic Library. In true holiday spirit, it's author will also receive a prize. The prize, while great, must be hidden until the victor has been decided, lest ill-intentioned agents of evil seek to claim it as their own.

Submissions will be open until the end of the month! To submit a description, please post it in a reply to this thread! Send me a private message if you have any questions. Try your best, my friends. For the prize is within your grasp.

Last edited by Harbinger on 24th December 2010, 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty Re: Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest)

Post  Masterofkills09 24th December 2010, 1:12 am

I’m sill playing h old fashion Gamcub gams. On of my favori gam is Mario Sunshin. You hav o clan up h ciy bcaus Mario’s vil win mad h ciy of Dlfino a mss. I’s Mario’s job o clan i up and g rid of all h bad craurs. I playd his gam bcaus I hav grown up playing Mario wih my oldr brohr. I’s always bn a par of my childhood and i will coninu o b par of my life.
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Empty Re: Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest)

Post  Cry Vengeance 24th December 2010, 1:13 am

Mario Bros

35 Words or moar.

(I win.)
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 24th December 2010, 1:14 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:Mario Bros

35 Words or moar.

(I win.)
Oh Cry, you're so clever.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  CaffinePleaz 24th December 2010, 1:14 am

grand rhefk auko 4 because eh games is so awsome unlike sains row 2 eh has besser graphics and a cooler sory and muliplayer and uberness of awsome ad you can have a blackhawk (annihlaor}
CaffinePleaz
CaffinePleaz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 24th December 2010, 1:19 am

Masterofkills09 wrote:I’m sill playing h old fashion Gamcub gams. On of my favori gam is Mario Sunshin. You hav o clan up h ciy bcaus Mario’s vil win mad h ciy of Dlfino a mss. I’s Mario’s job o clan i up and g rid of all h bad craurs. I playd his gam bcaus I hav grown up playing Mario wih my oldr brohr. I’s always bn a par of my childhood and i will coninu o b par of my life.

That's what I meant when I was talking about mispelling. The goal of the game is to somehow use words that don't contain e to describe a game, not remove them from a normal description.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  CaffinePleaz 24th December 2010, 1:21 am

Harbinger wrote:
Masterofkills09 wrote:I’m sill playing h old fashion Gamcub gams. On of my favori gam is Mario Sunshin. You hav o clan up h ciy bcaus Mario’s vil win mad h ciy of Dlfino a mss. I’s Mario’s job o clan i up and g rid of all h bad craurs. I playd his gam bcaus I hav grown up playing Mario wih my oldr brohr. I’s always bn a par of my childhood and i will coninu o b par of my life.

That's what I meant when I was talking about mispelling. The goal of the game is to somehow use words that don't contain e and t to describe a game, not remove them from a normal description.
i didnt relaize no e
CaffinePleaz
CaffinePleaz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 24th December 2010, 1:21 am

My favori vido gam is Dad spac i sars off as ou Isaac Clark, hading o h ishumura o rpair i. h soons rlizs ha hr ship is abandond and hr is somhing ls on h
ship h Ncromorph. as Isaac maks his way rhough h ship h nds up having o fix mos of h ship afr rparing mos of h ship h rlizs ha somon is a raior h scap h ship and nds up on a srang plan whr h has been old o pu h Markr which has sard th oubrak h hn soon scap th plan and lavs h markr hr afr scaping h plan h floas hrough spac. and has whr i nds

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 24th December 2010, 1:21 am

CaffinePleaz wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

That's what I meant when I was talking about mispelling. The goal of the game is to somehow use words that don't contain e and t to describe a game, not remove them from a normal description.
i didnt relaize no e
Yeah. Just don't use e.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 24th December 2010, 1:26 am

I lik3 Fallou7 N3wd V3gas bcus i7 has hrs of gam3play and is fun as H 3 Doubl3 Hocky S7ix. I pl+8-73+y i7 3vry daye. I r3c0m3nd i7 7o any1 who has playd 7he oldr gam3s. I liks i7 a lot.
7h3r3, b3a7 7ha7!
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 24th December 2010, 1:32 am

JumpingSNIPA wrote:I lik3 Fallouch N3wd Vagas bcus i7 has hrs of gam3play and is fun as H 3 Doubl3 Hocky S7ix. I pl+8-73+y i7 3vry daye. I r3c0m3nd i7 7o any1 who has playd 7he oldr gam3s. I liks i7 a lot.
7h3r3, b3a7 7ha7!

Okay. That's not what I meant. You don't try to replace e, you try to use words that don't have e in them. For instance,

I am shot. A robot drags my body to an old man. Waking, I walk out to find a town fighting a gang of convicts. It is a dry, sandy plain with bad radio. A tragic war has brought ruin to this land.

That's my version for New Vegas.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 24th December 2010, 1:47 am

I am born, my mom is 'unconscious' and 'runs away.' i am 3 and dad walks in, i walk to him, dad go to door and is away. bright light, i am 10, it is my birthday. old lady hands i a muffin, robot ruins birthday pastry, butch has a go at taking my muffin. security stops him. i get a bb gun and kill a radroach. i am now 16 and taking G.O.A.T. Butch and I get in a fight. Take G.O.A.T and i am going to work as a silly thing that don't matter. 2 years later, i am 18, dad is away from vault for good, i go out of vault to find dad.

(it is Fallout 3)
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  BOBBY BOCCE 24th December 2010, 1:49 am

Bad Company 2 is fantastic. You play as a part of Bad Company fighting Russians across the world. Story isn't that good, but multiplaya is what's up. CoD gaming lacks skill of BC2. BC2>CoD.
BOBBY BOCCE
BOBBY BOCCE
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 24th December 2010, 2:17 am

BOBBY BOCCE wrote:Bad Company 2 is fantastic. You play as a part of Bad Company fighting Russians across the world. Story isn't that good, but multiplaya is what's up. CoD gaming lacks skill of BC2. BC2>CoD.
Yeah. That works.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 24th December 2010, 2:37 am

I'd say GTA 4. Why? GTA 4's city is simply amazing. I'd play GTA 4 for hours. I was fully in it's absorption during my full play through of it. It's city will always hold a standout look and I do not think anything will triumph on top of it. Niko is truly a dark and luring individual. Niko jumps on a ship away from his old country to his cousin, Roman, in USA who inhabits this odd city. Niko plans on crashing at Roman's bungalow to adjust his ways. Niko has many haunting things in his past and has faith that this city will transform him into a fitting individual. GTA 4's saga is all about Niko's mission in finding harmony within his soul.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 24th December 2010, 2:42 am

Floating through cosmos commandant (see what i did there[this is not part of the 35 words]) lands in a far-out world. An organization run by a shady man finds his body and "magically" brings it back to viability. Commandant works his ass off for this shady man who awards him with a ship, Normandy. Soon, Commandant stops an approaching attack by atrocious A.I.

Ja lubie gracz na xbox w gry. Ja umie muwicz i pisacz po polsku. Na pewno wygram ten contest

oh and
BOBBY BOCCE wrote:across the world. .

nope

Last edited by Namorg on 24th December 2010, 3:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 24th December 2010, 3:00 am

your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 24th December 2010, 3:15 am

Garquin wrote:My favori vido gam is Dad spac

OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE DAD SPAC

Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) Bfq8p0

IT'S THE BEST GAME EVER
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 24th December 2010, 3:23 am

ჩემი საყვარელი თამაში მ.გ.ს., ექსპანსიური რაოდენობა თამაშების სერია განმარტავს, თუ რამდენად სრული და უნიკალური ამბავი. ისტორია კონვერტებში თქვენ ატმოსფეროში გასაოცარია. თამაში არის სტელსი დაფუძნებული და თანაბრად კარგი, Konami აუცილებლად დააყენა ბევრი დეტალი და რეალიზმის შევიდა თამაშები, რათა ეპიკური სჩადიოდა პუნქტ პუნქტ ჩამოწერა წლების განმავლობაში მოდის.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 24th December 2010, 3:43 am

Bladewind23 wrote:ჩემი საყვარელი თამაში მ.გ.ს., ექსპანსიური რაოდენობა თამაშების სერია განმარტავს, თუ რამდენად სრული და უნიკალური ამბავი. ისტორია კონვერტებში თქვენ ატმოსფეროში გასაოცარია. თამაში არის სტელსი დაფუძნებული და თანაბრად კარგი, Konami აუცილებლად დააყენა ბევრი დეტალი და რეალიზმის შევიდა თამაშები, რათა ეპიკური სჩადიოდა პუნქტ პუნქტ ჩამოწერა წლების განმავლობაში მოდის.

Vanguard and Harbinger's Holiday Extravaganza! (Contest) 1059nux
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 24th December 2010, 3:49 am

Call of Duty: Black Ops is insipid, agonizing and dissatisfying. Plot blows and is a fall in distinction from its rivals. I would only broadcast how bad it is in all locations of playability.

<3 you Vanguard

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 24th December 2010, 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 24th December 2010, 5:01 am

A King knows who I am.
Jail
[ ]
I must find his son. Cyrodill longs for a savior.
I will kill in dark burrows, hunt in bright woods.
Imps and Orcs will fall at my boots. I will walk through
flaming portals and crush blinding Sigil's.
In my trips, I will assist many for gold and popularity.
Humans will put up my ivory bust so that Trolls will run by agony of its shadow.
My sword runs III with blood.
For The Kingdom.
For Cyrodil.
For Honor.

DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 24th December 2010, 5:43 am

DeadApe wrote:III

Did you mean florid???
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 24th December 2010, 5:44 am

No its meant to avoid saying "red"

also
Jail
[ ]

is "jail break"
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 24th December 2010, 5:48 am

Or you could of use "jail bust"
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next