Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers)

+4
Cry Vengeance
Namorg
Flasktoss55
Sigmatic Scholar
8 posters

Go down

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers)

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 5th February 2011, 6:50 am

Down a remote hall devoted to the containment of only those most dangerous to the stability of the institution, the MILITARY MASTER and the INCARCERATION MISTRESS walk through a labyrinth of cells and corridors to investigate some especially strange happenings. Their target? The VAULT that once held the SCHOLAR.

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) SE01

"What do you mean he was just gone? That's simply impossible. There is absolutely no way he could escape unassisted, regardless of his abilities. You're the Warden here. You must know something."

"Well that's all I can tell you Sam, we jus-"

"Do not call me Sam or Samuel or Sammy. Colonel Genesis. It isn't difficult."

"Yes that's very interesting Mr. Colonel Samuel Genesis. But this is all we know: He spent most of his time just sitting alone in his cell. He never really left and he always seemed absorbed in thought."

"And I assume your institution is competent enough to ensure that the suppression sigil is unmodified."

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) SE02

"Of course! With him and his... History here we made sure to check it when we first got word of his arrival. Vanguard is tricky. You know it. I know it. He knows it. Even though he's never here for long, he always seems to make things interesting in his own way. But we checked before he arrived and after his disappearance and it was intact."

"If escape was impossible and couldn't perform any Sigmatic Techniques, then by Cor how do you explain his disappearance?!"

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) SE03

"Your guess is as good as mine..."
"Now that I think about it... Genesis, you never explained just what you saw on Vanguard's screen. You said he was in another world and everything, but what was there? More importantly, why did he decide to make his little visit?"

"I couldn't tell. The connection was wrought with corruption. Vanguard shut me out before I was able to acquire any useful information."

(bet that did a number on your god complex, eh Sammy?)

"Take my word as an agent of the Grand Master: The moment I see him again, that is if he has the audacity to show his horrid corrupt face anywhere near me, I will end him."

Last edited by Prof Vanguard on 12th March 2011, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty Re: The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers)

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 5th February 2011, 6:51 am

This is the first of many updates, or at least as many as it takes before I get bored. Stay tuned and everything. Feel free to ask questions as they arise.
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Empty Re: The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers)

Post  Flasktoss55 5th February 2011, 7:10 am

I knew it!

The Sigmatic Scholar is the most evil and untrustworthy being ever to grace the cosmos!
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 5th February 2011, 12:54 pm

Awesome Vanguard. You and flask should work together on this one!
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 5th February 2011, 1:07 pm

Mistress is dead. <3
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 5th February 2011, 4:41 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Mistress is dead. <3
I- Uh- What?

Namorg wrote:Awesome Vanguard. You and flask should work together on this one!
mite b cool

Flask? What do you say about that?
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 5th February 2011, 5:10 pm

"Don't you think that's a little rash Genesis? Has he really gotten you that angry?"

"The Sigmatic Army works to ensure the widespread stability of the world. The Sigma Connects. We don't know the implications of his rash entry into another world. I shudder to think of what chaos he's brought The Void. As far as I'm concerned he's a criminal. I don't care about his job or what he-"

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) SE04The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) SE05

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) SE06

"Sup guys. How've you two been?"

Last edited by Prof Vanguard on 12th March 2011, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 5th February 2011, 6:50 pm

(Yeah, Vanguard, I made a promise to Eagle that my character was going to Kill the Warden in SS, one way or another.)
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 5th February 2011, 6:55 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:(Yeah, Vanguard, I made a promise to Eagle that my character was going to Kill the Warden in SS, one way or another.)

Heh, too bad Sigmatic Plane Warden =/= Sylvetican Strife Warden.

Eagle's just using the character so you'll never kill the Warden in her original dimension <3
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 5th February 2011, 6:58 pm

Prof Vanguard wrote:
Cry Vengeance wrote:(Yeah, Vanguard, I made a promise to Eagle that my character was going to Kill the Warden in SS, one way or another.)

Eagle's just using the character so you'll never kill the Warden in her original dimension <3

That's what you think, Mortal.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 5th February 2011, 6:58 pm

Prof Vanguard wrote:

And thats the point right before you see a pink man craw up from behind the machine with a giant scepter/spear thing.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 5th February 2011, 8:41 pm

I like this!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 5th February 2011, 10:02 pm

"PERFECT TIMING VANGUARD. "

"What does that me-"

"DOMINIC ARISE!"

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) SE07

"Wow, already?"

"Honestly Gen? You're going that far? I'll show you how to capture him with finesse."

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) SE08

"You'll have to try a little harder than that... You don't know what I was forced to deal with on the other side."

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) SE09

"Now why don't we all calm down and play nice for a little bit?"

Last edited by Prof Vanguard on 12th March 2011, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 6th February 2011, 4:04 am

His version of a chromatin barrier???? AWESOME. (probably wrong lmao)
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 6th February 2011, 1:26 pm

I like the necromorph thing, Vanguard should use hands of fate to cut off the limbs
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 6th February 2011, 3:13 pm

CUT OFF THE LIMBS!
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 8th February 2011, 11:48 pm

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Happygreekfriends
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 11th July 2012, 2:53 am

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) SE10

"Seriously, we can just talk about this. You guys REALLY don't understand the day that I've had toda--"

"I understand enough Scholar!"

The Sigmatic familiar Dominic, fueled by its master's wrath, lets out an unholy screech before unleashing an onslaught of piercing blows to Vanguard's Flux Reversal barrier.

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) SE11

"SHIT SAM. We just need to restrain him!"

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) SE12

But the Warden's words go unheard...

"Genesis! Wait, listen! I was trying to help the capitol, this machine could really help Sig Cordon--"

"HELP?! I'm surprised that word is in your vocabulary."

Spoiler:
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 11th July 2012, 2:54 am

THIS JUST IN: MSPC IS BACK ON
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 11th July 2012, 2:57 am

The Sigmatic Epilogue - (A bonus update for Eaglendia's hit game MSPaintChasers) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTalxrnFskzT9GCqxldK3ohO1zjLJzqkN6dQe1LInVm6FS3xb-i1g
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 11th July 2012, 2:59 am

Meatshield718 wrote:THIS JUST IN: MSPC IS BACK ON

Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down