Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
All bout america - Page 28 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
All bout america - Page 28 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
All bout america - Page 28 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
All bout america - Page 28 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
All bout america - Page 28 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
All bout america - Page 28 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
All bout america - Page 28 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
All bout america - Page 28 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
All bout america - Page 28 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
All bout america - Page 28 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
All bout america - Page 28 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
All bout america - Page 28 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

All bout america

+40
snowwolf1996
Cloakey100
WestHybrid 360
eegleindia
FoundDa Kiwi
Garquin
bman4782
Mattiicus
SlashmanG
Desert Sleepy
Sir Manguydude
Cazio117
Viperous Slayer
DeadApe
ApocalypseVVolf.
RedrumSalad
zombie dude
Black Eyes
sgt zombie23
A Groovy Tophat
Jagdgeschwader
Super Mega King
T REDD262
Cry Vengeance
BAXTABEAST22
Made in Finland
Slacker Hero
mboddz751
steveeeee
Bladewind23
eaustinn36
. ADestroyer360
ABigSoggy Wafle
Masta Shef
Meatshield718
BLACK SNOW 13
andrew
KZ Powned
Vicious Fox
unshapedskills
44 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

All bout america - Page 28 Empty Re: All bout america

Post  lamboman1342 3rd February 2013, 2:06 am

Here is a video of the North Korean view on American Propaganda. It is fairly accurate and kind of scary
lamboman1342
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

https://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 4th February 2013, 5:06 am

so can someone explain to me how a firearms ban will stop criminals from getting them illegally that completely by pass this ban system

please educate me
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 4th February 2013, 2:16 pm

KZ Powned wrote:so can someone explain to me how a firearms ban will stop criminals from getting them illegally that completely by pass this ban system

please educate me

Lets make drugs illegal too while we're at it. Am i right guys?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 4th February 2013, 4:38 pm

A Groovy Tophat wrote:

Lets make drugs illegal too while we're at it. Am i right guys?

Control, Control, Control. You are a free and independent human being with the right to put anything you want into your body. The war on drugs is a war on the American people, but that's besides your point. Drug prohibition works. False. Alcohol prohibition works. False. Gun Prohibition works. False. The Federal Government works. False. Nobody is saying that kids being killed is not a bad thing, but it is sad when people think your rights are only worth that much. Obama has approved drone strikes that have gotten more than 150 children killed and how many people actually speak out about that? I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy to provoke some thought.

In the court case "United States v. Miller" the Supreme Court has stated that "The Second Amendment protects only the ownership of military-type weapons appropriate for use in an organized militia." The supreme court said that and as far as I know that was pretty modern (well you know 1939). This was post invention of the "Tommie Gun" as well as as post invention of the semi automatic rifle (although the prevalence to me is unknown, they were certainly used in the military in by 1939. Example M1 Garand in service 1936-57).

If this was found to be the case that "The Second Amendment protects only the ownership of military-type weapons appropriate for use in an organized militia.", than that means that it is not a State's right to determine whether or not said weapons are illegal. As stated in the 10th Amendment "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." In other words the Feds are bound to the Constitution which is the law of the land. Anything not covered by the Constitution is a State's right.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 4th February 2013, 6:17 pm

+1 shef

not if only they followed the constitution
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 6th February 2013, 9:04 pm

lamboman1342 wrote:Here is a video of the North Korean view on American Propaganda. It is fairly accurate and kind of scary

What their Communist propaganda fails to mention is that any Western citizen worth his salt knows about all these damn vanity shows and disregards them. What their Communist propaganda also neglects to mention is that in the West, the entire population isn't starving because the paranoid government thinks that the entire world will turn on them, instead wasting their money on nuclear weapons. Does anyone in North Korea even have a personality?

Sometimes Western civilization does disgust me. Why do we spend thousands of dollars on someone just for turning 16? Why do we turn marriage into a commodity? Why do we watch reality TV shows that have nothing at all to do with reality and instead completely ignore the fact that across the world, threats loom over the horizon while we forget about soldiers who fight them. How come television prioritizes making women look promiscuous? Why DO we have violent video games like these? Wouldn't anyone, even a hundred years ago keel over in disgust at what we call entertainment?

How come in order to stand united for even a moment, a ship in Cuba has to blow up, an economy needs to fall to its knees, an entire Naval fleet has to be obliterated, thousands of Americans have to die every month, and two of the world's largest buildings need to collapse?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28