Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

An audio file, and later, a video file.

+15
. ADestroyer360
Vashed1995
Eaglendia
Masta Shef
BLACK SNOW 13
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
JJac WHB
Slacker Hero
Super Mega King
DeadApe
mboddz751
bremerie93
MrKurt2012
Flasktoss55
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty An audio file, and later, a video file.

Post  Flasktoss55 16th April 2011, 4:51 am

I am remaking this topic, hopefully with even more animal magnetism, as Cry Vengeance deleted the previous one for reasons such as "it was stupid" and "the title was too long", but mostly "I thought it was stupid".

The File is Here!

Last edited by Flasktoss55 on 16th April 2011, 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty Re: An audio file, and later, a video file.

Post  MrKurt2012 16th April 2011, 4:53 am

This is a masterpiece bravo sir.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

An audio file, and later, a video file. Empty Re: An audio file, and later, a video file.

Post  Flasktoss55 16th April 2011, 4:57 am

Fattyboy122 wrote:This is a masterpiece bravo sir.

Thank you. SMK was the real star, though, I just produced it.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  bremerie93 16th April 2011, 4:42 pm

..I'm going to have to agree with Cry.. It is quite dumb. But interesting as well.. and doesn't sound anything like Mega King.. just saying.
bremerie93
bremerie93

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 16th April 2011, 4:50 pm

bremerie93 wrote:..I'm going to have to agree with Cry.. It is quite dumb. But interesting as well.. and doesn't sound anything like Mega King.. just saying.

+1
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 16th April 2011, 5:03 pm

bremerie93 wrote:..I'm going to have to agree with Cry.. It is quite dumb. But interesting as well.. and doesn't sound anything like Mega King.. just saying.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 16th April 2011, 5:49 pm

I can confirm that it is me. The audiofiles are anywhere from one to two years old.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 16th April 2011, 9:09 pm

OKAY THEN.

That's pretty lame.

I had this great, incredibly explanatory title, and some REPUBLICRAT comes along and changes it all and drastically lowers the character limit. And they didn't even bother to leave punctuation.

I don't know why I even bother posting here when someone can change whatever they want about whatever I write without either asking me to change it first or even telling me, or being an actual human being and not an android built for the sole purpose of being a figurative asshole.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 16th April 2011, 9:21 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:OKAY THEN.

That's pretty lame.

I had this great, incredibly explanatory title, and some REPUBLICRAT comes along and changes it all and drastically lowers the character limit. And they didn't even bother to leave punctuation.

I don't know why I even bother posting here when someone can change whatever they want about whatever I write without either asking me to change it first or even telling me, or being an actual human being and not an android built for the sole purpose of being a figurative asshole.

WELCOME TO UNDEAD XBOX.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 16th April 2011, 9:28 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:
WELCOME TO UNDEAD XBOX.

It's the same with any forum that doesn't have any checks in place for mods or admins. It's just quite sad to see a place like this with a mod on staff who edits things with an entirely subjective and personal viewpoint, and not even bothering to inform the victims of the editing.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  JJac WHB 16th April 2011, 9:53 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:
Slacker Hero wrote:
WELCOME TO UNDEAD XBOX.

It's the same with any forum that doesn't have any checks in place for mods or admins. It's just quite sad to see a place like this with a mod on staff who edits things with an entirely subjective and personal viewpoint, and not even bothering to inform the victims of the editing.

Point is make Flask a mod so he can just be one step closer to his inevitable reign as a fascist dictator over Undead Xbox, duh.
JJac WHB
JJac WHB
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 16th April 2011, 9:56 pm

Nah, I don't have the patience for dictatorship.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 16th April 2011, 10:10 pm

That's pretty lame.

Maybe because it was like a paragraph long >.>

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 16th April 2011, 10:12 pm

Garquin wrote: Maybe because it was like a paragraph long >.>

It was quite long, nearly to the original character limit. That doesn't change anything about what I said.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  JJac WHB 16th April 2011, 10:15 pm

Garquin wrote:

That's pretty lame.

Watch the way you talk to your future leader.
JJac WHB
JJac WHB
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 16th April 2011, 11:41 pm

JJac WHB wrote:
Garquin wrote:

That's pretty lame.

Watch the way you talk to your future leader.
Make me?

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 16th April 2011, 11:43 pm

Here's a video file with SMK in the starring vocal role!
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  bremerie93 17th April 2011, 11:04 am

That's like 20 seconds of my life I'll never get back.. Thanks..
bremerie93
bremerie93

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 17th April 2011, 4:12 pm

With all due respect, no one is asking you to watch and then respond to the files. >.>
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 17th April 2011, 4:20 pm

Maybe it shouldn't be posted on a forum then.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 17th April 2011, 4:26 pm

I demand to be reimburse for wasting my time!
:<
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 17th April 2011, 5:22 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Maybe it shouldn't be posted on a forum then.

Maybe you simply shouldn't respond.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 17th April 2011, 5:48 pm

Super Mega King wrote:

......................... its a stupid loop of us hearing your voice saying the same word for like a minute. What is the significance of this?

imo: stupid, pointless, and the resulting raging just seems like arguing for the sake of arguing
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 17th April 2011, 5:49 pm

Super Mega King wrote:

SMK is stoopid, probably the dumbest member on UX.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 17th April 2011, 5:54 pm

mboddz751 wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:

......................... its a stupid loop of us hearing your voice saying the same word for like a minute. What is the significance of this?

imo: stupid, pointless, and the resulting raging just seems like arguing for the sake of arguing

No one's disputing the notion that it's silly.

I simply posit that "maybe you shouldn't respond", which, IMO, is a valid suggestion.

EDIT: I agree, arguing is pointless, so let's not
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum