Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
An audio file, and later, a video file. - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
An audio file, and later, a video file. - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
An audio file, and later, a video file. - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
An audio file, and later, a video file. - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
An audio file, and later, a video file. - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
An audio file, and later, a video file. - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
An audio file, and later, a video file. - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
An audio file, and later, a video file. - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
An audio file, and later, a video file. - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
An audio file, and later, a video file. - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
An audio file, and later, a video file. - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
An audio file, and later, a video file. - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

An audio file, and later, a video file.

+15
. ADestroyer360
Vashed1995
Eaglendia
Masta Shef
BLACK SNOW 13
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
JJac WHB
Slacker Hero
Super Mega King
DeadApe
mboddz751
bremerie93
MrKurt2012
Flasktoss55
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An audio file, and later, a video file. - Page 2 Empty Re: An audio file, and later, a video file.

Post  Masta Shef 17th April 2011, 5:56 pm

It's also a valid suggestion to take down this topic, because its stupid.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

An audio file, and later, a video file. - Page 2 Empty Re: An audio file, and later, a video file.

Post  Super Mega King 17th April 2011, 5:59 pm

Flask has as much right as anyone to create something to post for a response.

Moderators delete or take down threads that are trolling, flaming, or otherwise inflammatory or inappropriate. "Stupid" topics do not fall underneath this.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 17th April 2011, 6:07 pm

Super Mega King wrote:Flask has as much right as anyone to create something to post for a response.

Moderators delete or take down threads that are trolling, flaming, or otherwise inflammatory or inappropriate. "Stupid" topics do not fall underneath this.

Implying moderators can't delete threads for being stupid...

Last edited by Masta Shef on 17th April 2011, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 17th April 2011, 6:07 pm

Okay everybody you heard him. Troll the topic if you want it to go away...
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 17th April 2011, 6:10 pm

Masta Shef wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:Flask has as much right as anyone to create something to post for a response.

There's no reason to

Besides, start deleting topics that are stupid and a lot of topics on this forum go away. >.>
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 17th April 2011, 6:10 pm

Why are you guys so mad at this topic--and what grounds do you think you have to delete it? In all seriousness I fail to see what is so "stupid" about this topic, or the idea of Flask sharing something with us regardless of its merit. If we're going to begin deleting topics based on their "worth" (by the by, i've never heard of us judging the worth of a topic before--and every single one of you is acting high and mighty regardless of what stance you're taking), then it's fair to say I should delete every topic on the GD. They're just topics in a forum, right? What's that worth to me?

When did the UX forums become little more than a cesspool for pseudo-intellectuals to troll and needlessly spout rage posts(which are truly worthless)? It's sad to what extent you guys will argue about things.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 17th April 2011, 6:13 pm

Masta Shef wrote:

Why do people legitimately question what it takes to be a staff member and why they aren't when they can't understand such simple business? The job of a moderator is to police the forum--to eliminate trolling, make sure nothing gets out of hand, and privilege no unique user or event over any other. The job of a moderator is not to delete topics and posts based on their own objective sense of what is and is not intelligent.

This, of course, means that there are moderators who aren't doing their job very well.

Regardless, perhaps you should re-evaluate your opinions concerning the staff team before you post again.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Okay everybody you heard him. Troll the topic if you want it to go away...

I'm afraid that's not how it works.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 17th April 2011, 6:14 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
Besides, start deleting topics that are stupid and a lot of topics on this forum go away. >.>

Implying you make a lot of topics.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 17th April 2011, 6:17 pm

Time for another revolution??

Off topic: WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL MY MEDAL AND STUFF!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 17th April 2011, 6:19 pm

Masta Shef wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:

Implying you make a lot of topics.

I would delete this post, but instead I'm going to use it as an example of proper moderation.

This is flaming--clearly insulting another user of the forum.

It is also trolling--the only function of this post is to offend another user or incite an argument.

This is the kind of post worthy of deletion--and there are more than a few of them on this forum. This is also the kind of post I think is stupid; I suppose that would be objective, were it not entirely in keeping with the criteria of good moderation.

In conclusion: start deleting posts that are stupid, and a lot of posts go away.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 17th April 2011, 6:20 pm

Honestly Black Snow I was about to ask you the same thing.... I'll look into it.

Hey guys. Please keep the UX forums clean. Try to be productive in your posting. We are all a community here brought together for similar reasons. Don't be the cancer that destroys threads.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 17th April 2011, 6:20 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Time for another revolution??

Off topic: WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL MY MEDAL AND STUFF!

I would blame the last moderator to interface with your profile. I'll try to fix the problem now.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 17th April 2011, 6:50 pm

This thread needs a joint.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 17th April 2011, 8:56 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:I demand to be reimburse for wasting my time!
:<

I would lend you my time machine, but its still in the shop from when I assassinated Kennedy.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 17th April 2011, 9:20 pm

I cried after listening to this a second time.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 17th April 2011, 10:36 pm

Eagle raises some good points. Plus, I'll add in the old stand-by: "Treat others the way you wish to be treated". Think about how you'd feel in my shoes.

Bear shoes are difficult to wear because of the knives I grow at the end of my back paws, anyway. I tend not to wear them.

I'm a giant concrete block?

Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th April 2011, 11:37 pm

I'm not going to lie Eagle is making the most sense in the topic.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 18th April 2011, 1:28 am

.ADestroyer360 wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:I demand to be reimburse for wasting my time!
:<

I would lend you my time machine, but its still in the shop from when I assassinated Kennedy.
That is not even fucking funny.

Just read Flask post: WTF are you talking about?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 18th April 2011, 1:31 am

MagicMan1313 wrote:I think the word "Trolling" is thrown around to much here, and has lost all meaning. Trolling is saying something insulting in hope of getting a rise out of someone. If I say something (ex. this topic is stupid, pointless, and a waste of time) that is not trolling, that is my stating how i feel, in saying that I am in no way trying to trolling. Now lets see an example of trolling. (ex. Hey Deadape, fallout is better than oblivion). Clearly im saying to antagonize him. So lets try to use this phrase only when it is necessary.

p.s. This topic is worthless, and don't you dare say we don't judge stupid threads. (ex. TonymcTony)

This MagicMan1313 knows what he's talking about
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 18th April 2011, 1:34 am

MagicMan1313 wrote:p.s. This topic is worthless, and don't you dare say we don't judge stupid threads. (ex. TonymcTony)

+1
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 18th April 2011, 3:53 am

DeadApe wrote:Hey guys. Please keep the UX forums clean. Try to be productive in your posting. We are all a community here brought together for similar reasons. Don't be the cancer that destroys threads.

+ Fucking 10, If we don't like the topic simply ignore it till it goes away, I mean we weren't forced to come here. Sure Its not an amazing topic but Flask just wanted to share something with us, no harm in that Very Happy
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 18th April 2011, 4:04 am

I tried to trade this topic to my friend for the deed to his house, and he didn't take the deal!

It's okay because, as with my shiny Mr. Mime pokemon card that I tried to trade in my youth, I came to learn that I cherished having something awesome more than having something equally awesome from someone else. Or something.

Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 18th April 2011, 4:25 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:Eagle raises some good points. Plus, I'll add in the old stand-by: "Treat others the way you wish to be treated".
+1
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2