Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Story Of Jake The Snake 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Story Of Jake The Snake 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Story Of Jake The Snake 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Story Of Jake The Snake 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Story Of Jake The Snake 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Story Of Jake The Snake 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Story Of Jake The Snake 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Story Of Jake The Snake 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Story Of Jake The Snake 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Story Of Jake The Snake 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Story Of Jake The Snake 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Story Of Jake The Snake 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Story Of Jake The Snake 2

2 posters

Go down

The Story Of Jake The Snake 2 Empty The Story Of Jake The Snake 2

Post  GumboNoodle 22nd June 2009, 10:02 pm

The Story Of Jake The Snake 2
(Maybe it's not that great okay. I just wanted to get part 2 out. I really didn't know what to write so all of this is spur of the moment ideas. Maybe ill rewrite this part if i feel like it I just felt weird with an unfinished story.)

1990 Jake still at the top, with Russel right under him. Russel's patience was growing thin. If it wasn't for the hot dog Jake had eaten he would have been killed years ago with Russel taking his place. Russel of course knew of Jake's secret and was determined to find a way around it. Russel resorted to stealing the TOP SECRET items they had gotten from the raid where they found Jake as a boy. Nothing seemed interesting to him till he found a file in the computer named “Secret Weapon” after reading it he had discovered about the chip planted inside Jake's brain,and there was a certain sentence you could say that would let you control him. That sentence was “No one can take a cock like me!” One work day Russel whispered the sentence in Jake's ear and was fired. Russel wondered what he did wrong and remembered the exclamation mark, meaning he was to yell. Russel needed a way for Jake to hear this sentence.
Russel noticed a sign advertising for a national hot dog eating competition and that the president would be there to watch. Which means he would need top security. Jake was sure to be there. Russel tried out for a spot to be on the stage so he would be sure to be heard , and surprisingly he was one of the most impressive hot dog eaters the judges had ever seen. The airing would be in a month. Russel had bought some meth a day before the drug testing and went crazy with it. He knew he'd get interviewed by Jake. So after the test sure enough he was slammed in a room with Jake. Jake was furious with Russel asking why he was in the competition, where he got the drugs. Russel yelled “NO ONE CAN TAKE A COCK LIKE ME!” Jake then blacked out. Waking up the next day in his hotel with banging at his door and a voice yelling “OPEN UP”. When he opened the door he was immediately talked by four SWAT members and handcuffed. Jake later found out that he had broken into the ISFRO's laboratory had some documents and instruments. They were demanding he tell them where the stolen items were, but Jake couldn't remember. They told him the items he stole were the same used to create the miracle hot dog he had taken years ago. The last thing he remembered was Russel yelling. He suggested that they search his home.
Some local cops with a warrant were sent to search his apartment. They arrived at his door. Officer” Mr. Richard we need to search your apartment it will only be a minute.*Knock Knock* Mr. Richard we know your home don't make us kick your door down.” After a minute or two the officers knocked the door off its hinges with a loud bang. The room was dark with furniture turned over, broken glass,and the temperature was freezing. The officers drew there pistols and entered the apartment. The bedroom door was slightly cracked open. Officer John slowly pushed the door open. There was Russel sitting on his bed with his back turned toward the door. On a desk near his bed was a half eaten hot dog. Officer John gulped and wiped the sweat from his forehead. John “Mr. Richard?” Russel slowly turned around. All that was heard was gunfire and screams.

(Damnit I gotta write a third part.)
GumboNoodle
GumboNoodle
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

The Story Of Jake The Snake 2 Empty Re: The Story Of Jake The Snake 2

Post  zombie dude 22nd June 2009, 10:03 pm

LMAO i salute you noodle

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down