Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic)

+19
ApocalypseVVolf.
Super Mega King
Kugeth8
Sir Manguydude
Sigmatic Scholar
oO Coggy Oo
Namorg
Meatshield718
MrKurt2012
BLACK SNOW 13
NickisanEnigma
Robochips*
A Groovy Tophat
Slacker Hero
mboddz751
eegleindia
Garquin
Masterofkills09
Eaglendia
23 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic)

Post  Eaglendia 8th June 2011, 1:11 am

ROUND ONE LOG

(9+1) – Ezio uses Hire Assassin, creating Assassin NPC x2 (Ezio: -400 HP(1600)) (Kratos: Fury of the Gods 300/500)
(9) – Plaguemaster uses Contagion on Colonel Genesis, inflicting Contagion status
(9) - Plaguemaster defends.
(8) - Bugface hires Ezio and two Assassins against The Marker (The Marker: -300 HP(2450)) (Ezio: +200 HP(1900)) (Kratos: Fury of the Gods Ready)
(8) Bugface uses Plasma Cannon on The Marker (Bugface: -350 T-ENG(150)) (The Marker: -300 HP(2150))
(7) Gabe Newell uses Drop Hat
(7) Gabe Newell defends.
(8-2) Fatman uses Time Bomb on Lady Gaga, inflicting Time Bomb status
(6) Colonel Genesis used The Sigma Wrecks (+5% Damage) (-1 SP)
(1+3) King Maverick defends.
(4) Lady Gaga defends.
(4) The Marker uses Make Us Whole Again on Mr. Tophat, inflicting Hallucinating status. (Marker: 2/3 EP)
(3) John Williams uses Jurassic Park, summoning Raptor NPC x3
(3) John Williams defends.
(3) Possessed Prodigy defends.
(3) Byakuya Kuchiki defends.
(3) Kratos defends.
(2) Mr. Tophat's Proposition fails - Marker is not a valid target
(2) Mr. Tophat proposes an alliance with King Maverick: King Maverick may accept for 1 EP

ROUND TWO START
All your love is revenge. You and me could write a bad romance...

PRE-ROUND:
Mr. Bigglesworth mewls adorably.
Piano Man has arrived on the battlefield.
Lady Gaga: Time Bomb(4/20)
Gabe Newell receives hat: Physician's Procedure Mask
Bugface uses energy for life support (-50 T-ENG(100))
Tournament Master Eaglendia shouts: "Kifhern! Rovanel! You will fight! Only a coward fears death!"

(10+1) Ezio Auditore:1900/2000 HP, 2/2 EP, 5/5 Smoke Bombs
(8+3) King Maverick: 1400/1400 HP, 1/1 EP, Proposition Open
(9) Piano Man: 1800/1800 HP, 2/2 EP
(8) Hadrian Kifhern: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 EP, Human Form
(8) Colonel Genesis: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 EP, 4/7 SP, Contagion(0/4), +5% Damage
(8) Byakuya Kuchiki: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 EP
(8) Bugface: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 EP, 100/500 T-ENG
(7) The Marker: 2150/2750 HP, 3/3 EP
(7) Gabe Newell: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 EP, Hat: Physician's Procedure Mask
(5) Plaguemaster: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 EP
(5) Lady Gaga: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 EP, Time Bomb(4/20)
(5) John Williams: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 EP, Jurassic Park(0/3), The Empire(2/5)
(7-2) Fatman: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 EP
(4) Kratos: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 EP, Fury of the Gods Ready
(3) Possessed Prodigy: 2000/2000 HP, 2/2 EP, Decay Grip Available
(3) Golan Rovanel: 2400/2400 HP, 2/2 EP
(2) Mr. Tophat: 1800/1800 HP, 2/2 EP, Hallucinating

NPCs:
Sidegunner A: 375/375 HP
Sidegunner B: 375/375 HP
Mr. Bigglesworth: 10/10 HP
Assassin A: 150/150 HP
Assassin B: 150/150 HP
Raptor A: 150/150 HP
Raptor B: 150/150 HP
Raptor C: 150/150 HP
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic)

Post  MrKurt2012 8th June 2011, 1:51 am

Everyone will remember the name Fatman, its time for more bombs.

Use Experimental Bomb on Lady Gaga
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 8th June 2011, 3:52 am

Hide.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 8th June 2011, 5:24 am

- Use Reflections on Fatman
- Defend
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 8th June 2011, 6:43 am

Hire Ezio to attack Bugface
Attack Bugface

"TISK TISK Bugface, you shouldn't have thought attacking a big rock would be that easy. You've just made a big mistake."
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 8th June 2011, 7:43 am

SPAWN HALLUCINATION x2
Wheezer and a baby.

Defend

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 8th June 2011, 12:58 pm

Golan gains control of his jetpack, and goes flying straight towards the Newcomer, the bugface. Golan pulls out his AR-26 and releases a torrent of bullets at Piano Man, at close range.

Golan throws his assault rifle up and pulls out the Abyssion.

"AURORA SLASH!"

150 Damage on Bugface Edition!

Golan turns around catches his rifle, placing both back into their mounts on his armor, and walks away.

"I call that one the flyswatter."

Last edited by Sir Manguydude on 8th June 2011, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Bigglesworth 8th June 2011, 1:29 pm

Mewl Adorably

Eat Bug
Mr. Bigglesworth
Mr. Bigglesworth
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 8th June 2011, 2:19 pm

Mr. Bigglesworth wrote:Mewl Adorably

Eat Bugface

"Thats one big cat..."
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 8th June 2011, 3:46 pm

Hire both of Ezio's assassins to attack Tophat

Hire Ezio to attack Tophat

Defend
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 8th June 2011, 4:09 pm

Use Flashstep on tophat

35( 8 )-10(2)=260

defend
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 8th June 2011, 4:38 pm

An item has appeared on the battlefield!

Medusa's Blood: Takes one EP to spill the blood of Medusa, and summon the serpent Amphisbaena to the field with 400 HP. Amphisbaena has one EP per turn, shares Initiative with its master, and can perform one of the following special abilities each turn. It cannot do anything except use these abilities.
*Savage Bite: Deals 130 DMG to a target.
*Serpent's Coil: Deals 20 DMG to a target at the end of the round. This attack will continue until Amphisbaena uses another action, changes targets, or is killed or somehow interrupted. Each round, the damage dealt will double. (20, 40, 80, 160...)

Last edited by Eaglendia on 8th June 2011, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 8th June 2011, 4:42 pm

take item
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 8th June 2011, 4:53 pm

Take item
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 8th June 2011, 4:57 pm

... well fuck.

Thanks a lot SMK.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 8th June 2011, 5:11 pm

"The guild is busier thank expected."

Ezio hires one more Assassin

Defend
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 8th June 2011, 5:33 pm

Time to have some fun.

(Use on slackers item)

Also use the rebel alliance on Bug face.
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 8th June 2011, 5:44 pm

Drop Hat.
Defend.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 8th June 2011, 6:03 pm

I sent someone a PM yesterday. Did you get it? And did you reply? I think my PM folder was full, so I might have missed it if you did...

Also a little question to Eagle. It's about my Reflections skill. If I get an ability, for example, from Bugface, then would I still be able to use it even though I don't have T-ENG at all? I mean in general, if I get an ability that requires a passive/other special ability to work, how will it be handled?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 8th June 2011, 6:33 pm

Made in Finland wrote:I sent someone a PM yesterday. Did you get it? And did you reply? I think my PM folder was full, so I might have missed it if you did...

Also a little question to Eagle. It's about my Reflections skill. If I get an ability, for example, from Bugface, then would I still be able to use it even though I don't have T-ENG at all? I mean in general, if I get an ability that requires a passive/other special ability to work, how will it be handled?

Most of Genesis's and Bugface's abilities won't work due to your lack of SP and T-ENG.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 8th June 2011, 6:46 pm

;__;

That's really a blow under the waist. I wanted to have my own Dominic...
I can't get any SP, since they're generated by a passive ability. But how about T-ENG? If I get the ability that refills T-ENG, then would the T-ENG stay on me until I use Reflections on him again, to get an actual attack? It's not really worth it at all, since his abilities aren't THAT powerful, I'm just wondering what's technically possible and what's not... the other possibility I guess is that if I gain T-ENG with Reflections, but can't use it on anything, I would lose the Reflections ability forever since it can't be used until the effect has completely worn off...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 8th June 2011, 7:29 pm

Attack Tophat.
Defend.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 8th June 2011, 7:31 pm

Hire Ezio's 3rd assassin to attack Bugface.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 8th June 2011, 7:34 pm

Lasting Wounds on Tophat.
Defend.

"This is what I think of your contract..."
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 8th June 2011, 7:52 pm

Alright I'm gonna spawn another BABY THEN!

Meaningless Battle IV: And The Heavens Shall Tremble (Game Topic) - Page 2 Dead-s10

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next