Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken:

+22
Meatshield718
El Mexi Can 915
Namorg
Super Mega King
Jagdgeschwader
Dexta117
RedrumSalad
eaustinn36
Vicious Fox
MrKurt2012
KGBOOM
Slacker Hero
bman4782
bremerie93
A Groovy Tophat
Cry Vengeance
nK FaTaLiiTY
DeadApe
BLACK SNOW 13
FoundDa Kiwi
Made in Finland
mboddz751
26 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken:

Post  mboddz751 16th July 2011, 4:35 pm

Time to spice up UX's topics a tad bit. I've taken the time out of my day to make............................UX'S GREATEST/WORST DRUNK STORIES drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

share em and laugh.
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty Re: UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken:

Post  Made in Finland 16th July 2011, 4:46 pm

The stories are never good, you need to be there...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Empty Re: UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken:

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 16th July 2011, 4:48 pm

Ravenger singing Mr. Grinch
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th July 2011, 4:50 pm

Erik was drunk in the Chatbox and a XBL party one day. Made this to remember it.
UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Untitl13
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 16th July 2011, 5:18 pm

Made in Finland wrote:The stories are never good, you need to be there...

Pretty true. Which is why i sign on to xbox live when i get home and entertain you fellas.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 16th July 2011, 6:19 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:Ravenger singing Mr. Grinch

yea that was the best
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 16th July 2011, 7:43 pm

Never kiss and tell. ;D
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 16th July 2011, 8:08 pm

WORST:
Tophat 44 wrote:fuck all of yall. all this damn topic has been is OH LETS FUCK WITH TOPHAT CAUSR I THINK ITS FUNNY well fuck all of yall seriously. ya i can be a dick at times ya i can be immature at times fuck god damn back the fuck off already. seriously, im not that fuckin bad. idk wat yall problem is but i mean im not that fuckin bad. i dont see why yall wanna fuck with me all day every day. its gettin fuckin old and im over it. and also FUCK OFF with as soon as i say somethin too you sayin oh well your 12 so fuck off or some shit like that. just because im fuckin 13 doesnt mean it goves you the fuckin right to fuck with me just because you fucks have low self esteem and cant get any fuckin friends. thats not my fault. but seriosuly fuck off with the squidward bullshit im sick of hearing it.

It's kinda embarrassing that i actually posted this.... I also seem to like capslock XD
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  bremerie93 16th July 2011, 9:48 pm

Mbodds, you should tell them the one with the truck.. lol Or something like that, it was pretty funny.

I have one experience with this, and wont go back. But nothing to tell. But I have a story of my mom getting drunk.. And only one person knows my mom, (On here, Cry), and she doesn't drink. But yes.. I was getting ready to get in the shower, and my mom comes running through the bathroom (There's two doors, one can't be locked on the inside. Which was the one she came through) And she runs in, (note, I'm waring nothing at this point) and she starts falling all over the place, giggling, and asking for a hug.... I'm like wtf! I'm about to get a shower!!! GET OUT! and she continues to come at me, I grabbed my towel, and ran out of the bathroom lol.
bremerie93
bremerie93

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 16th July 2011, 10:00 pm

Alright Tophat calm down with your bullshit stories.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 16th July 2011, 10:12 pm

bman4782 wrote:Alright Tophat calm down with your bullshit stories.

This.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 16th July 2011, 10:14 pm

bman4782 wrote:Alright Tophat calm down with your bullshit stories.

Says the kid who tried to pretend he was drunk after drinking SHOTS of Heineken.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 16th July 2011, 10:21 pm

Okay, children, calm down. Lets not be keyboard warriors
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 16th July 2011, 10:26 pm

Says the kid who was acting "drunk" from drinking shots of royal canadian whiskey. Which is obviously a lie.

And was like "im really confused guys i dunno whats going on". Soo yeah.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 16th July 2011, 10:33 pm

bman4782 wrote:Says the kid who was acting "drunk" from drinking shots of royal canadian whiskey. Which is obviously a lie.

And was like "im really confused guys i dunno whats going on". Soo yeah.

Hahaha funny bman.

Actually i reread some of my posts it was "im kinda outa it right now lol"
Oh and it was Crown Royal. Which is very good btw. Bman, if i was going to bullshit the site on something, it wouldnt be something stupid like getting drunk. Sorry if youre mad that i do for some odd reason but GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Like honestly are you mentally handicapped? you make me wonder sometimes. Also, what i do and dont do IRL doesnt concern you Bman. But id appreciate you not calling me a liar every time i mention drinking.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 16th July 2011, 10:36 pm

KGBOOM wrote: Lets not be keyboard warriors

Russian wisdom is the best wisdom, even wiser the chinese proverbs
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 16th July 2011, 11:03 pm

But you are a liar everytime you mention drinking. And no Im not mentally handicapped asshole. Exactly my point when you say you are really "drunk" therefore your pretending to be confused and dont know what to do. Which is bullshit because your thirteen.

And dont say Im mad when your the one who reacted like a little girl. You should really respect your elders.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 16th July 2011, 11:12 pm

Tophat, you did rage quit during the COD4 zombies match, which does set you slightly in the wrong even more :/
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 16th July 2011, 11:15 pm

bman4782 wrote:But you are a liar everytime you mention drinking. And no Im not mentally handicapped asshole. Exactly my point when you say you are really "drunk" therefore your pretending to be confused and dont know what to do. Which is bullshit because your thirteen.

And dont say Im mad when your the one who reacted like a little girl. You should really respect your elders.

So what if im 13? You're only 16 and you act like youre fucking 12.

Respect my elders? Shut up kid. Why would i pretend to drink and be drunk? Im not like you Bman, i dont have to pretend drink. Im not doing to argue about this with you.

UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Sponge-bob-square-pants13
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is me not caring anymore Bman.

KGBOOM wrote:Tophat, you did rage quit during the COD4 zombies match, which does set you slightly in the wrong even more :/

How does this even relate to what we are talking about?

Last edited by Tophat 44 on 16th July 2011, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 16th July 2011, 11:35 pm

I am 17 actually...and your calling me a kid which is why im not suprised you underaged immature kid.

This is me not caring either
UX's greatest or worst drunk moments! :drunken: Tumblr10

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 16th July 2011, 11:38 pm

Come on kids lets all just simmer down.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 16th July 2011, 11:46 pm

Hey both of you stop or i wont get you's icecream
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 16th July 2011, 11:51 pm

I don't know why everyone plays this up as much as it is. People get the impression "oh I drink let me tell everyone cuz im cool"... um no, more like an idiot. Another thing is ppl who lie about it for attention: simply pathetic. And ppl under 15 who aren't lieing, and actually are drinking... even more pathetic, on many levels, imo. To me: drink under 21, your underage. Drink under 15, your an idiot. Drink under 12, and your going to grow up as a degenerate alcoholic. Read somewhere awhile ago that for every yer you wait to have your first drink, you have a 3% chance less of becoming an alcoholic.

Anyways... as far as the OP goes... I have nothing to respond to, as I believe being drunk is nothing to be "proud" of. I'm sure a couple of you have been lucky enough to catch me one or two times in an XBL party (rare occasion), so there is the story for that.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 16th July 2011, 11:55 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:I don't know why everyone plays this up as much as it is. People get the impression "oh I drink let me tell everyone cuz im cool"... um no, more like an idiot. Another thing is ppl who lie about it for attention: simply pathetic. And ppl under 15 who aren't lieing, and actually are drinking... even more pathetic, on many levels, imo. To me: drink under 21, your underage. Drink under 15, your an idiot. Drink under 12, and your going to grow up as a degenerate alcoholic. Read somewhere awhile ago that for every yer you wait to have your first drink, you have a 3% chance less of becoming an alcoholic.

Anyways... as far as the OP goes... I have nothing to respond to, as I believe being drunk is nothing to be "proud" of. I'm sure a couple of you have been lucky enough to catch me one or two times in an XBL party (rare occasion), so there is the story for that.

Looks like I am never going to be an alcoholic

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 16th July 2011, 11:59 pm

ive had a small plastic cup of champaigne last new year's (for 2011) and half a red beer pong cup of the red cat wine....does that make me an idiot? Sad
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next