Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Post your Favourite UX moments and videos!

+11
Ryanhw12
WestHybrid 360
eaustinn36
DeadApe
ApocalypseVVolf.
VrAzZLe Meister
Meatshield718
Desert Sleepy
KZ Powned
sgt zombie23
x Swiftyy v
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty Post your Favourite UX moments and videos!

Post  x Swiftyy v 21st October 2012, 4:03 pm

Since these may be the last few weeks or months of Undead Xbox, i think it is only right we re-live our best moments from the site and games.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty Re: Post your Favourite UX moments and videos!

Post  sgt zombie23 21st October 2012, 4:08 pm

sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post your Favourite UX moments and videos! Empty Re: Post your Favourite UX moments and videos!

Post  KZ Powned 21st October 2012, 5:58 pm

KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st October 2012, 7:41 pm

My first ever video, from just over a year ago. That was a fun zombie night, made especially exciting due to it being my first time recording.

An old Cop Wars video. I think this might have actually been the first of all those Cop Wars games Lockon hosted, before he had to leave the site to spend more time taking care of the cats. I'm pretty sure many people had played a version of this game long before Lockon and I joined, judging by Eaglendia guessing pretty accurately what was going to happen.

Other Cop Wars Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgUbbWnsf7E&list=UUSYVUuhMad7bVcvg-V4O2fw&index=36&feature=plpp_video (Mr. Blue Sky)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2lwUOBPVSk&list=UUSYVUuhMad7bVcvg-V4O2fw&index=35&feature=plpp_video (part one of four)

Good moments from those four in that miniseries: Kiwi's haunting rendition of "Mad World", an awesome moment where I get to kill a cop by shooting a gas pump he's hiding on, flying through several crashing helicopters, Lockon having a stroke from panic, Kiwi and his team crash landing and getting out of the wreckage just in time, more awesome falling helicopter action, a D-Day-esque beach landing and battle, fighting in slow-motion due to "the adrenaline rush" (lag), I narrowly miss being launched off a railway, a couple helicopter fights. Not to mention plenty of jokes and good times. Was a fun game.

The Left 4 Dead 2 games from 2011's Night of the Shambler. That's the first part of 10, and there's also a short video on KG's shoddy internet connection. Also, another video from NotS: Call of Duty: World at War. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQgAyFxj5PM&list=UUSYVUuhMad7bVcvg-V4O2fw&index=12&feature=plpp_video

My first GTA Traitor game. Good moments: "God damn hooligans!", and then pretty much the rest of the video when Detective DeadApe arrives. Also, Tophat as a stripper. Also, Super Traitor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sXd6S8EWjU&list=UUSYVUuhMad7bVcvg-V4O2fw&index=10&feature=plpp_video
An appropriate name, since even in the non-Super Traitor match, the traitors do well.

Had a lot of really fun games and moments on this site. It would be a shame for the whole community to fall apart now, so I'm going to do all I can to contribute to the next site.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 21st October 2012, 7:42 pm

Hold onto your butts because i'm uploading the best ux video ever

Erik im sorry <3
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 21st October 2012, 8:13 pm

"My name is Negative Hunger and I'm a chronic masturbator. PFF HAHAAHA
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 21st October 2012, 8:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=k_FGRp5twuE#t=321s
5:20 seconds

"My name is Negative Hunter and I'm a chronic Masturbator."

EDIT** Forumotion's video embedder is really really broken right now. Deal with the link. :I
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 21st October 2012, 9:32 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:Hold onto your butts because i'm uploading the best ux video ever

Erik im sorry <3
I know where this is going.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 21st October 2012, 9:35 pm

Erik is being a massive faggot about this upload and its pissing me off
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 21st October 2012, 11:11 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:Erik is being a massive faggot about this upload and its pissing me off

Upload it anyway, not like your punishment will exceed anything he's in power to punish you with.

He'll just drink his sorrows away later.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 22nd October 2012, 12:16 am

sgt zombie23 wrote:Erik is being a massive faggot about this upload and its pissing me off
Why'd you tell him you're uploading it in the first place?
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 22nd October 2012, 12:36 am

KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd October 2012, 12:53 am

Man...I've been with UX since the very beginning (obviously,) it's so impossible to remember all of the great times I've had here. I remember being so excited to host zombies and play with everyone, and then playing the "after parties," afterwards. Ah getting so damn nostalgic right now.

I remember the very first campaign night ever for GTA zombies. We unveiled Fire Hazard and Lost Hope in one night. We had the players all picked out already and everything. We legitimately played until 4:30-5am with a full room and only ended it so we could get some sleep. It could not have worked out any better. Easily one of the most epic nights in UX history. I can still remember now all the survivors running for the tugboat at the very end and Blithercube being the only one to make it and survive, pulling away into the fog with an ocean full of undead.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 22nd October 2012, 1:29 am

DeadApe wrote:Ah getting so damn nostalgic right now.

Just starting? I've been like that all month lol.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 22nd October 2012, 2:47 am

WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 22nd October 2012, 12:24 pm

The time Apoc crashed into Bladewind during evac. The time lamboman got shit on 38 times during zombie night, the time I shot Desert out of no where during Epic Mafia as the sheriff. And the time during the summer extravaganza I got paranoid and was responsible for the deaths of 2 teams of survivors.

Oh! And the time I made sgt rage quit. :3
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 22nd October 2012, 12:31 pm

sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd October 2012, 12:34 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:the time I shot Desert out of no where during Epic Mafia as the sheriff.

THE TIME I SHIT ON YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE MY TEAM MATE.

Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 22nd October 2012, 12:59 pm

Nice accident. ;D
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanhw12 22nd October 2012, 11:02 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:the time I shot Desert out of no where during Epic Mafia as the sheriff.

THE TIME I SHIT ON YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE MY TEAM MATE.

And so it was I choose that guy as my character for life.
Ryanhw12
Ryanhw12
Zombie Killer of The Year
Zombie Killer of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 22nd October 2012, 11:13 pm

KZ Powned wrote:

KZ Powned wrote:

Lmfao. Those videos were so much fun to make.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  ultimatepete17 23rd October 2012, 8:15 pm

Last edited by ultimatepete17 on 24th October 2012, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

ultimatepete17
Zombie Killer Of The Month
Zombie Killer Of The Month

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 24th October 2012, 11:47 pm

When it was me and Desert, we were playing wheel chair and we were in the hospital and i said " Ok des, good luck".... 5 mins later im screaming " This is not working, this is not working!!!!" after being horded by zombies. Ah good times....
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 25th October 2012, 12:33 am

nK FaTaLiiTY wrote:When it was me and Desert, we were playing wheel chair and we were in the hospital and i said " Ok des, good luck".... 5 mins later im screaming " This is not working, this is not working!!!!" after being horded by zombies. Ah good times....

It was actually about 40 seconds.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 27th October 2012, 10:39 pm

I forgot about the time when someone kept getting set on fire and blown up out of no where from somebody hacking. xD
And any time Erik gets drunk.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next