Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE!

+22
Desert Sleepy
A Groovy Tophat
snowwolf1996
ABigSoggy Wafle
I The Outcast I
Cloakey100
Eaglendia
Flasktoss55
NJxGUNNER
Vicious Fox
eaustinn36
El Mexi Can 915
MrKurt2012
Zwytch
. ADestroyer360
KGBOOM
Prophet331
FoundDa Kiwi
WestHybrid 360
SlashmanG
Jagdgeschwader
DeadApe
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 2 Empty Re: UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE!

Post  DeadApe 30th July 2011, 1:49 am

ROFL
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 2 Empty Re: UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE!

Post  El Mexi Can 915 30th July 2011, 1:52 am

Deadape is that what you do on your break at the office?

Last edited by El Mexi Can 915 on 30th July 2011, 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 30th July 2011, 1:57 am

This reminds me of that one website where you can post a solo piece, and other people add onto it with other pieces, and then you get something beautiful. On another note, what model of guitar is that? My friend's look almost exactly the same, except with a triforce on the front.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 30th July 2011, 2:02 am

Sounds like an awesome site!

Its a Jackson dk2m dinky. I love it.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 30th July 2011, 2:16 am

SWiTCH SH0Tz wrote:
DeadApe wrote:

i dont even like this kind of music but this was just wow

Wow, man. You got some seriously sick skills. Sounds awesome, and it'l be perfect when we polish it up. Now if we could get some drums..

-W

WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 30th July 2011, 3:59 am

Fucking sick. I wish I still had my drumset. I would go out and by a webcam just for this.
One thing though to polish, as when I was trying to ad-lib along with you guys playing would be the tempo. In a few spots it goes a bit off beat, (Most notably at the ending four measures or so) but other than that this sounds awesome.

Should make a theme for the paramilitary. Would be sweet. Very Happy

This theme for UX could be used for...I don't know? Intros to zombie vids? It's pretty fucking sick.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 30th July 2011, 5:05 am

Damn this is some sick talent. Unfortunately, as most know, i'm not really the musical type, but looking forward to the finished piece.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 30th July 2011, 5:07 am

So yea.... anybody know any programs where I can record and master music?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 30th July 2011, 5:36 am

Audacity, GarageBand, Soundtrack Pro 3. I use audacity for my narration stuff, but Soundtrack is amazing for anything you can think of, although its only for mac, and quite expensive.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 30th July 2011, 10:57 am

lol this is cool

i could only imagine DeadApe going like " thanks for coming to our lobby(gig) tonight Thanks now 123
Start the Game "
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  NJxGUNNER 30th July 2011, 12:54 pm

I know a program called FL Studio. The demo is free but im not so sure you can upload things on it.

NJxGUNNER
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 4th August 2011, 5:09 pm

Might as well use this recent topic instead of making a whole new one.

I have finally uploaded the great majority of my random and ridiculous songs that I've made over the past couple of years to a series of 4 albums on my new bandcamp page. They are separated by old and new, A capella and instrument. Check it out by clicking the bandcamp image link in my signature.

Keep in mind that some of the songs are short and slightly messy. This whole time, I have been slowly teaching myself to make music digitally, and I am a crazy lazy producer. Enjoy the music, though, it's all in good fun.

Also, I would love to collaborate with you folks.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 4th August 2011, 5:22 pm

YAY to both things you said. Adding to ipod.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 4th August 2011, 5:23 pm

DeadApe wrote:YAY to both things you said. Adding to ipod.

DeadApe, you finished that one thing yet?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 4th August 2011, 5:26 pm

Nah you gave it to me right before I went camping, and I just got back. Soon hopefully.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 4th August 2011, 5:26 pm

DeadApe wrote:YAY to both things you said. Adding to ipod.

Cool, thanks.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 4th August 2011, 5:53 pm

Eagle you need to re-link me I lost it Sad
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 9th August 2011, 4:19 pm

i play the triangle lol i joke i play the guitar
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  I The Outcast I 9th August 2011, 5:17 pm

i play the ukulele Razz lol
I The Outcast I
I The Outcast I
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 11th August 2011, 12:23 pm

I was gonna put something up but dead ape beats me hands down
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 3rd October 2011, 1:41 am

I doubt we need another guitarist nor do we need this thread back up but, its 12:30 on a Sunday and I can't sleep.
So I am kind of messing around with the piano bit and I think I have something. I would post it put I feel the great guitar god known as Dead Ape might smite me. That and I don't like it so I am just going to keep fooling around until it sounds decent.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 3rd October 2011, 1:44 am

POST IT. I love hearing other members music, I don't care if you think its bad or whatever.

This isn't a contest, just a bunch of people sharing stuff they have created, things they are passionate about.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 3rd October 2011, 9:08 pm

Alright. Ill work on it tonight. I'll post something once I am done.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 3rd October 2011, 10:26 pm

guitarist/vocalist

made a couple songs i'll try and record some of it soon

Last edited by snowwolf1996 on 3rd October 2011, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tomorrow i may post some although i am a perfectionist about most of it i may edit it although most are only lyrics)
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 4th October 2011, 8:52 am

DOOOIT
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next