Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
UX Staff Discussion Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
UX Staff Discussion Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
UX Staff Discussion Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
UX Staff Discussion Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
UX Staff Discussion Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
UX Staff Discussion Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
UX Staff Discussion Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
UX Staff Discussion Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
UX Staff Discussion Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
UX Staff Discussion Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
UX Staff Discussion Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
UX Staff Discussion Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

UX Staff Discussion

+21
Masterofkills09
Vicious Fox
Limey Polo
Meatshield718
Made in Finland
Silvatos.
Dexta117
DeadApe
El Mexi Can 915
bman4782
Slacker Hero
BLACK SNOW 13
Jagdgeschwader
Garquin
eaustinn36
MrKurt2012
Masta Shef
Super Mega King
A Groovy Tophat
andrew
steveeeee
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UX Staff Discussion Empty UX Staff Discussion

Post  steveeeee 14th August 2011, 12:49 am

Alright so, I feel that eaustinn36 is a good guy, but not when it comes to being staff. I'm curious to see who else feels this way and why.

I personally feel this way because, when ever you don't agree with him he'll accuse you of "trolling" and then you're post/TOPIC is gone. And if you do something he doesn't agree with, how ever minor it may be, he'll try to take action.

discuss, NO FLAME WAR BULLSHIT PLEASE.

if this thread turns into a flame war delete it..

steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

UX Staff Discussion Empty Re: UX Staff Discussion

Post  andrew 14th August 2011, 12:51 am

REVOLUTION!!
jk
Just don't delete my posts that aren't all that bad.
Not only eaustin
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 14th August 2011, 12:54 am

Personally i feel erik does alot for the site and is a great staff member. I do think he should lighten up and let a bit more slide considering he is always so serious.

Now since this is about the staff team as a whole, i think cry shouldn't be staff/moderator. He doesn't contribute nearly as much as any other staff member, i mean... there are even normal members that do more than him. As well as the fact that he is just an all around asshole. That's just my personal opinion though.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 14th August 2011, 12:56 am

You are so banned. But yeah cry is kind of a dick. Nobody will dispute that
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 14th August 2011, 12:56 am

The whole "eaustinn deletes what he disagrees with" point is invalidated by the multiple page debate wars that he has politically against conservatives like Slashman, Masta Shef, and Jag. It's simply an untrue thing and the only time I've ever seen him accused of this is when Masta Shef had a few posts deleted for trolling in said political argument thread. The rest of his posts remain in tact and if eaustinn truly deleted what he disagreed with, the entire thread would be gone basically. The same can be said of all alcohol and weed discussion that happens on the site because eaustinn is vehemently against all of that.

Furthermore, you have no way of knowing who deletes what posts. For all you know it could be me or Eaglendia. It could be Meatshield, DeadApe, Coggy, or Cry. Unless one of us directly tells you, you have no way of knowing.

Even then most posts are deleted, but are moved to the Staff room where discussion is made. In a case or two, a topic was moved to the staff room and then deemed "okay" by the majority of the staff and moved back. The staff member in question who moved the topic to the staff room in the first place was NOT eaustinn, though.

The Staff Team are a team and you'll see us unanimously agree on most subjects. If a topic or post is deleted, don't blame eaustinn, blame the staff team.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 14th August 2011, 12:57 am

I said not only eaustin, yeah he's not a bad guy I just hate when something trivial gets deleted.

Last edited by andr_00_ew on 14th August 2011, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 14th August 2011, 12:59 am

To go further, as a staff member, eaustinn does more for the site than anyone. Before July he was tasked with cleaning out the tags every week. He still updates the leaderboards every week, he hosts more games than any staff member and shows more sheer dedication than any staff member, and he provides wonderful suggestions in the staff room.

overall eaustinn is a great guy and staff member/moderator.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 14th August 2011, 1:07 am

I agree. eaustinn used to be a kind person and now he acts like a hall monitor on a power trip. Example of how he acts

The Episode of "Hey Arnold" where Phoebe is the hall monitorhttp://heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/Hall_Monitor

Ask around UX and see what you find.

Edit: Later this night austin banned me from the chatbox, for using "Nazi" in context. I.E. Like calling the Soup Nazi a nazi(This is obviously not used in the sense of talking about 1940s nazies. If austin wasn't staff he wouldnt be acting like such a prick.

Last edited by Masta Shef on 14th August 2011, 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 14th August 2011, 1:34 am

I did not find it that annoying but I understand, you see guys he did not have to remove it because I did myself and was respectful about it.

Last edited by Fattyboy122 on 14th August 2011, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 14th August 2011, 1:49 am

@Fattyboy - Please refrain from using those audio files, as they are not relevant, and highly annoying. Thanks.

- eaustinn36
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 14th August 2011, 1:53 am

Fucking Trolls man

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 14th August 2011, 2:01 am

The only way that someone could troll this now is if they put up the bogs bonny video, also that dbz theme was good and was definitely not annoying besides the intro. Anyways eaustin is a cool guy for not removing it himself to keep this on topic.

Edit: After reading masta shefs edit I have realized eaustin is only a semi cool guy so I have decided to reinstate the annoying theme until further notice or probably until someone removes it, I apologize to anyone that finds it annoying if so just click it off.

Last edited by DeadApe on 14th August 2011, 4:30 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : NAZI SHEF)
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 14th August 2011, 2:11 am

As SMK stated, Erik does more for the site than what I can see any staff member on the site. If everything SMK said was true, he's pretty much a one man show and that's very commendable.

The only thing I find odd about him is the obsession with Germany, and with that note, I'd like to add he could probably be a little less sensitive about the Nazi thing (when referred in general, not towards him as a person).
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th August 2011, 2:19 am

Lets see:

Dead Ape
Nothing against him, he has always been fair with me.

Cry Vengeance
He seems to appear as not doing much around here but he is there to respond to a PM quickly and try to settle disputes (personal experience). He can be a bit abusive of power, especially in the one incident involving Life RP. He is mainly fair though and has been willing to change my title when I ask.

Eaglendia
Fair and fun, nothing really wrong. He makes forum games and host lobbies.

eaustinn36
Well me and Erik do butt heads and we do argue a lot and have completely different views in most subjects. He knows the rule and enforces them which I like (even though I'm a trouble maker). The problem with Erik is that he seem to lost his toleration, he has been constantly been one sided to some topics between me and him and its kinda sad to see a staff member like that. Also his ability to tell the difference from troll post from other post is terrible.

Flasktoss55
He makes art and stuff. He a cool guy. He is an assboss.

Meatshield718
Very cool about things, fair and what not. Knows how to keep things in order and maintain fun.

oO Coggy Oo
I'm hoping that he will be like Meatshield718, like how he now host Cod4 zombies.

Super Mega King
Can be a bit bossy and sometimes the center of attention. Fair though with a couple of incidents.

BLACK SNOW 13
Crazy, random, smartass.

Overall there has been issue over topic being derailed (MY TOPIC) and constant debates over politics which is annoying. Better then the last set of staff though.

Current Staff Rating:
B+
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 14th August 2011, 2:20 am

TOPIC LOCKED.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 14th August 2011, 2:26 am

I should specify, when I said "Nazi" it was directed at austin but like I said it wasn't used in the sense of the Germany1940s. I was commenting on how much of an uptight jerkoff he was acting like in the chat.

P.S. Fattyboy i dont think its annoying. It reminds me of the commercials on toonami (not the song the intro).
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 14th August 2011, 3:02 am

Oh boy, I cant wait to play some "fun" forum games Smile

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 14th August 2011, 3:08 am

Spoiler:
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 14th August 2011, 3:46 am

Spoiler:
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 14th August 2011, 4:05 am

Imo, Eaustinn is the best staff member
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 14th August 2011, 4:36 am

Super Mega King wrote:The whole "eaustinn deletes what he disagrees with" point is invalidated by the multiple page debate wars that he has politically against conservatives like Slashman, Masta Shef, and Jag. It's simply an untrue thing and the only time I've ever seen him accused of this is when Masta Shef had a few posts deleted for trolling in said political argument thread. The rest of his posts remain in tact and if eaustinn truly deleted what he disagreed with, the entire thread would be gone basically. The same can be said of all alcohol and weed discussion that happens on the site because eaustinn is vehemently against all of that.

Furthermore, you have no way of knowing who deletes what posts. For all you know it could be me or Eaglendia. It could be Meatshield, DeadApe, Coggy, or Cry. Unless one of us directly tells you, you have no way of knowing.

Even then most posts are deleted, but are moved to the Staff room where discussion is made. In a case or two, a topic was moved to the staff room and then deemed "okay" by the majority of the staff and moved back. The staff member in question who moved the topic to the staff room in the first place was NOT eaustinn, though.

The Staff Team are a team and you'll see us unanimously agree on most subjects. If a topic or post is deleted, don't blame eaustinn, blame the staff team.

Really this is an extremely stupid topic. You guys understand that the staff team is about 7 or 8 people running this website, hosting games for you guys? Everybody is incredibly fair. Eaustinn is the machine of our staff team. He hosts the most games and pretty much does the most out of everyone here. He is incredibly fair and is completely logical and unbiased in his decisions. If you have ever had a problem with eaustinn, than you were only asking for it. Eaustinn has maybe 1 or 2 acceptable pet peeves (racism and trolling) therefore if you have ever had a problem with him, it was your fault.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 14th August 2011, 4:47 am

Eaustinn is the best staff member there is, this topic is pointless.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 14th August 2011, 4:58 am

Yep I agree Eaustinn is A Boss.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 14th August 2011, 5:11 am

The thing is, there are way too many staff members. The forums aren't all that busy, so basically even one guy could take care of it. Still, there are, what, over 10 staff members? And eaustinn is pretty much the only staff member I've ever seen doing his job properly as a moderator... I'm not saying the others aren't doing anything at all, but pretty much every thread I've seen locked is locked by eaustinn. As for deleted posts, I don't know who deletes them (and I often disagree with the decision of doing so...).
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 14th August 2011, 5:18 am

Made in Finland wrote:The thing is, there are way too many staff members. The forums aren't all that busy, so basically even one guy could take care of it. Still, there are, what, over 10 staff members? And eaustinn is pretty much the only staff member I've ever seen doing his job properly as a moderator... I'm not saying the others aren't doing anything at all, but pretty much every thread I've seen locked is locked by eaustinn. As for deleted posts, I don't know who deletes them (and I often disagree with the decision of doing so...).

Also a really silly thing to say. First off there are only about 8 staff members, and that includes 3 administrators. While we are all on the staff team, we all do different jobs. Moderating is only a minor part of it, UndeadXbox is a forum second. Remember Finland we actually have that one thing going on the xbox called...games. It takes people to host those, multiple people, when you join the staff team thats what you join for. Moderating and forum business just comes with it.

UndeadXbox would not be the great community it is now without its excellent staff team. Everything you see here is only a result of the plans and ideas that go on behind the scenes. I'm assuming you know that we have our own separate forum to discuss things and it is active pretty much 24/7. That's with 8 of us, all in our teens with hectic lives as well....So I'm pretty sure we do a damn good job.

Last edited by DeadApe on 14th August 2011, 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next