Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Religion discussion Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Religion discussion Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Religion discussion Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Religion discussion Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Religion discussion Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Religion discussion Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Religion discussion Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Religion discussion Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Religion discussion Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Religion discussion Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Religion discussion Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Religion discussion Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Religion discussion

+19
Namorg
VrAzZLe Meister
ztron
DeadApe
DJDemitri
eaustinn36
ApocalypseVVolf.
Made in Finland
Desert Sleepy
Cloakey100
Meatshield718
. ADestroyer360
Vicious Fox
sgt zombie23
bman4782
Jagdgeschwader
Garquin
Super Mega King
snowwolf1996
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Religion discussion Empty Religion discussion

Post  snowwolf1996 21st December 2012, 6:31 pm

So in school we had a project about religion and it made me think, what religion do you guys believe in? I just wanted to have a discussion on religion as a whole, like what ones are related in certain ways. anywho, discuss
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Religion discussion Empty Re: Religion discussion

Post  Super Mega King 21st December 2012, 6:40 pm

Agnostic
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 21st December 2012, 6:47 pm

Super Mega King wrote:Agnostic

Also I'm a Unitologist.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 21st December 2012, 7:29 pm

I'm a Christian man, but I don't think I'm a very good one.

If anything, man needs God because I believe it's a slippery slope if we believe by and large that we're the top of everything, on every subject, on every matter.

Man needs someone or something to be subservient to. A set of ideals that are respectable by anyone. Man needs to remain humble and not become too ambitious. Man needs to slow down sometimes and think about cause & effect.

I attended services almost every Sunday for about ten years. In that, I was taught to respect my fellow man and follow my conscious. I was also taught to forego naivety, and always be alert. There are many paths that can lead to evil or your undoing, and no man, even a religious one, no matter how old or wise, is exempt from this.

Anyone can lose their way. There's a lot of darkness. Sometimes it is hard to avoid it.

But it is good to know that if you fall, there is always God to pick you back up.

When do we fall? All of the time.

Last edited by Jagdgeschwader on 21st December 2012, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 21st December 2012, 7:33 pm

Muslim.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 21st December 2012, 7:37 pm

sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 21st December 2012, 7:49 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:I'm a Christian man, but I don't think I'm a very good one.

If anything, man needs God because I believe it's a slippery slope if we believe by and large that we're the top of everything, on every subject, on every matter.

Man needs someone or something to be subservient to. A set of ideals that are respectable by anyone. Man needs to remain humble and not become too ambitious. Man needs to slow down sometimes and think about cause & effect.

I attended services almost every Sunday for about ten years. In that, I was taught to respect my fellow man and follow my conscious. I was also taught to forego naivety, and always be alert. There are many paths that can lead to evil or your undoing, and no man, even a religious one, no matter how old or wise, is not exempt from this.

Anyone can lose their way. There's a lot of darkness. Sometimes it is hard to avoid it.

But it is good to know that if you fall, there is always God to pick you back up.

I get what you are saying, albeit from a Buddhist view of it, although I believe that if people do something bad that they should get punished and have a chance to redeem themselves, which I think Christianity and other monotheistic religions just believe that bad people will be sent to hell or another similar punishment which is forever. but to me it just doesn't seem right to exclude someone from their religion because they happen to be homosexual or not. I believe that people are not always bad, as people tend to be more complex than that, that there is a grey in between the black and white and everyone is in the grey. I guess what i am trying to say is that if there was a god would he/she not give another chance to us or be less cruel to someone who believed something else but overall led a good life or someone who led a great life but was gay?? those are some reasons why i didn't like Christianity or some of the other monotheistic religions.
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 21st December 2012, 7:59 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:I'm a Christian man, but I don't think I'm a very good one.

I attended services almost every Sunday for about ten years. In that, I was taught to respect my fellow man and follow my conscious. I was also taught to forego naivety, and always be alert. There are many paths that can lead to evil or your undoing, and no man, even a religious one, no matter how old or wise, is not exempt from this.

I get what you are saying, albeit from a Buddhist view of it, although I believe that if people do something bad that they should get punished and have a chance to redeem themselves, which I think Christianity and other monotheistic religions just believe that bad people will be sent to hell or another similar punishment which is forever. but to me it just doesn't seem right to exclude someone from their religion because they happen to be homosexual or not. I believe that people are not always bad, as people tend to be more complex than that, that there is a grey in between the black and white and everyone is in the grey. I guess what i am trying to say is that if there was a god would he/she not give another chance to us or be less cruel to someone who believed something else but overall led a good life or someone who led a great life but was gay?? those are some reasons why i didn't like Christianity or some of the other monotheistic religions.

You just completely ignored everything I said and treated me like some stereotypical Christian who believes the Bible as literal as it gets.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 21st December 2012, 8:24 pm

Why? this topic better not start shit.
I'm an Athiest but not the bigoted faggot ones, but if any Religion is being stupid well I'll make a comment about it.

Religion discussion 25047_401139986628994_2120214726_n

This is wrong in many levels. Also I fucking despise the WestBoro Church.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 21st December 2012, 8:33 pm

Vicious Fox wrote:Why? this topic better not start shit.
I'm an Athiest but not the bigoted faggot ones, but if any Religion is being stupid well I'll make a comment about it.

Religion discussion 25047_401139986628994_2120214726_n

This is wrong in many levels. Also I fucking despise the WestBoro Church.

Take solace in the fact that their numbers are small. And by small I mean like a whole fifteen people.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 21st December 2012, 8:51 pm

Pagan.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 21st December 2012, 9:06 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
snowwolf1996 wrote:

You just completely ignored everything I said and treated me like some stereotypical Christian who believes the Bible as literal as it gets.
I just stated my opinion on the religion, and I was talking about the theoretical safety net that you were talking about in the last two sentences. I am sorry that you may have seen it as i was intending it toward you. I should've quoted better
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 21st December 2012, 9:17 pm

bman4782 wrote:Muslim.

WHY YOU TALK ABOUT RELIGION?!?!?!?!?
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 21st December 2012, 9:42 pm

Unitologist
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd December 2012, 1:48 am

My religious beliefs are that my dog should stop jumping on my bed every chance she gets. I leave my gate open for ONE second, and now I've got dog hair at the foot of my bed.

Basically, I'm just gonna wing it or whatever. I haven't murdered anyone or done anything really worthy of eternal damnation (I hope God can forgive me for seeing that horrific crime against humanity "Surviving Christmas". Forgive me Lord, I knew not what I was doing. I suffered enough just sitting through half of that piece of shit), so if I get it just because I'm not the right faith when I die I'm gonna be pissed. I'll probably have to be all sulky about it, say something like "Dude just because I didn't know YOU were in charge, I go to hell forever? I'm a nice guy! Whatever, I don't want your stupid paradise anyway.".

OH BY THE WAY, YOU BETTER NOT BE A DAMN HEATHEN FOR THE NEXT FEW MINUTES, 'CAUSE THE END IS REALLY NIGH. TOTALLY COMING IN JUST A FEW MINUTES. IT'LL BE HERE IN A JIFFY.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 22nd December 2012, 2:06 am

None really. It's the 21st century, I don't think we need imaginary friends and made up, eternal punishments/rewards to teach people about morals and ethics anymore...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 22nd December 2012, 2:28 am

Agnostic atheist reporting in.

Due to each periodic update in science that disproves theists. Y'know, can't ignore those. As in vice versa I would be an Agnostic theist if I was so inclined, but the weight scales show that science is kind of going up, whilst theism is going down. Or, in other words, age.

Not that I'm not the Agnostic atheist that believes that the principles and morals that come with theisms should die with such theisms, a lesson learned is a lesson learned.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 22nd December 2012, 8:44 pm

eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 23rd December 2012, 10:06 pm

The Goddess Nyx and her children

Religion discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3dtLdfl23TdTsNZW97IWTsWiGgEbZYOW7Z1vKBIw98tDjF5P3
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 24th December 2012, 2:25 am

Made in Finland wrote:None really. It's the 21st century, I don't think we need imaginary friends and made up, eternal punishments/rewards to teach people about morals and ethics anymore...

Agreed. Agnostic maybe Atheist. Jag what you said was straight up dumb.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 24th December 2012, 4:28 am

Made in Finland wrote:None really. It's the 21st century, I don't think we need imaginary friends and made up, eternal punishments/rewards to teach people about morals and ethics anymore...
S0 h4rdc0r3
And my stands religiously are i don't fucking know whats up there Space dumbass it could be god or budda or whatever the fuck muslims believe in. I highly doubt anyone knows a guy that knows a guy that has an uncle thats bros with god and knows the whole scoop on the afterlife. So it can as easily be that a divine being created the universe as that some helium in space had bad gas and started creating planets.
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 24th December 2012, 4:57 am

DJDemitri wrote:The Goddess Nyx and her children

Religion discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3dtLdfl23TdTsNZW97IWTsWiGgEbZYOW7Z1vKBIw98tDjF5P3
I'm converting.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 24th December 2012, 6:23 pm

ztron wrote:
S0 h4rdc0r3
And my stands religiously are i don't fucking know whats up there Space dumbass it could be god or budda or whatever the fuck muslims believe in. I highly doubt anyone knows a guy that knows a guy that has an uncle thats bros with god and knows the whole scoop on the afterlife. So it can as easily be that a divine being created the universe as that some helium in space had bad gas and started creating planets.

Ztron, your random rambling makes my entire body hurt. What did you just try to say?

._.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 24th December 2012, 6:39 pm

Religion discussion NZ1zw
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 24th December 2012, 8:20 pm

DeadApe wrote:

Agreed. Agnostic maybe Atheist. Jag what you said was straight up dumb.

I agree Jag is dumb.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next