Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Need pilot training. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Need pilot training. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Need pilot training. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Need pilot training. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Need pilot training. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Need pilot training. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Need pilot training. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Need pilot training. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Need pilot training. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Need pilot training. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Need pilot training. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Need pilot training. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Need pilot training.

+10
Jagdgeschwader
ApocalypseVVolf.
Zombieraper
BLACK SNOW 13
A Groovy Tophat
sgt zombie23
Desert Sleepy
. ADestroyer360
SlaughterShyful
JawBuster.
14 posters

Go down

Need pilot training. Empty Need pilot training.

Post  JawBuster. 26th September 2011, 7:53 pm

Hello im kind of new, i've been in 2 zombie nights so far, and I noticed that alot of the game modes required a pilot. I think being a pilot looks pretty fun so I would like to go into training with someone who is a trusted pilot or a staff member. I'm usually free any time after 3 P.M CST.

Thanks.

JawBuster.
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Need pilot training. Empty Re: Need pilot training.

Post  SlaughterShyful 26th September 2011, 7:58 pm

GTA4? I could probably do it. Im a pretty moderate driver of Helicopters and Motorcycles.
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 26th September 2011, 8:17 pm

You should ask Blacksnow. He turns an Annihilator into a graceful butterfly with miniguns.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Need pilot training. Empty Hmmmm

Post  JawBuster. 26th September 2011, 8:41 pm

Im not bad, and im not good. I can hit a car pretty easily, but i still have a little trouble with people. I've picked up people out of the water before only about twice... thats some hard shit.

JawBuster.
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 26th September 2011, 9:04 pm

I really don't get the big deal with pilots. I get to be a pilot almost every time I play NOOSE (And I'll admit, it feels pretty badass swooping in and saving everybody's asses). I don't get that many chances to play zombies, and out of those times I do, I like to kill zombies. After all, I only play once a week, and only play human about once every 4 games (not saying that's unfair at all, just trying to estimate).

Good luck though. I've never had much trouble piloting myself, and I've never seen a pilot in zombies do anything extraordinary. You'll probably do just fine.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 26th September 2011, 9:06 pm

.ADestroyer360 wrote:You should ask Blacksnow. He turns an Annihilator into a graceful butterfly with miniguns.

Ha
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 26th September 2011, 10:14 pm

Personally, i think you should practice by getting someone to show you a few times how to accurately shoot with the miniguns on the chopper then go into FreeRoam and practice hunting people with the chopper.

When i go into FreeRoams by myself i practice shooting people in cars and on foot so that i will be a great pilot when i start going back to Zombie nights.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 26th September 2011, 10:22 pm

.ADestroyer360 wrote:You should ask Blacksnow. He turns an Annihilator into a graceful butterfly with miniguns.
MORE LIKE A SPAWN OF SATAN WHICH KILLS ALL!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 26th September 2011, 10:25 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
MORE LIKE A SPAWN OF SATAN WHICH KILLS ALL!
Or just a helicopter that spawns every 1 1/2 minutes with two side guns, yah lets go with that
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombieraper 26th September 2011, 11:07 pm

Go to happiness Island with an Annihilator, Then the big ass circle in the center, is your target. Basically start big, Just aim your shots in the biggest circle just making sure they hit in the circle then move on to the smaller circles, and then the flag pole itself, then when you feel you are pretty good at that, try flying around in a circle shooting and hitting the flag pole. I've seen many people do it and by golly it was amazing, they were like a robot they never moved out of that altitude or moved the helicopter out of place once. But yeah just try that till ya get somewhat good.

Zombieraper
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 26th September 2011, 11:13 pm

Zombieraper wrote:Go to happiness Island with an Annihilator, Then the big ass circle in the center, is your target. Basically start big, Just aim your shots in the biggest circle just making sure they hit in the circle then move on to the smaller circles, and then the flag pole itself, then when you feel you are pretty good at that, try flying around in a circle shooting and hitting the flag pole. I've seen many people do it and by golly it was amazing, they were like a robot they never moved out of that altitude or moved the helicopter out of place once. But yeah just try that till ya get somewhat good.

Yo dude, thanks for the tip. Never thought about doing that. I normally kill cops and freemoders for practice but i never get a chance to circle like that. Gunna try it soon.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 27th September 2011, 1:13 pm

In my experience, it's not that you get better with practice for piloting, but you just have a "feel" for it.Try cinematic mode (My preference), or first person view when practicing though, because it's extremely difficult shooting and strafing in third person (for me at least).

As for dog fighting, let the enemy come to you, giving you time to line up your shots, if your opponent strafe's left, you strafe right, leaving your opponent (and yourself) in a chaingun tornado, until one chopper goes down.
Rotor-ramming is useless if your opponent is a good shot (unless your mboddz).

For ground opponents, such as other players or police, I advise not focusing on both chainguns, but to your preference, pick a chaingun to use instead of trying to place both of the bullet storms in the perfect middle location, always being paranoid and aware of rockets and your surroundings, always imagine the worst case scenario.

For cars, anticipate their path, some cars are tricky and stop or brake to throw you off, anticipate their moves and line up your shots always aware of your surroundings, because if you don't you are going to crash, never go too low, grenades are under-rated, and if you get hit, you're crashing for sure.

Two baby enter, one baby leave.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  JawBuster. 27th September 2011, 6:37 pm

Definitely, I wish I had a video clip to show you how good I was yesterday, I was legit in the helicopter for like an hour winning dogfights. The most ironic part was that they SPAWNED with rpgs.

I really like your advice on using 1 chain-gun for people. Surprisingly I've never thought of that o.O

JawBuster.
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 27th September 2011, 6:40 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:In my experience, it's not that you get better with practice for piloting, but you just have a "feel" for it.Try cinematic mode (My preference), or first person view when practicing though, because it's extremely difficult shooting and strafing in third person (for me at least).

As for dog fighting, let the enemy come to you, giving you time to line up your shots, if your opponent strafe's left, you strafe right, leaving your opponent (and yourself) in a chaingun tornado, until one chopper goes down.
Rotor-ramming is useless if your opponent is a good shot (unless your mboddz).

For ground opponents, such as other players or police, I advise not focusing on both chainguns, but to your preference, pick a chaingun to use instead of trying to place both of the bullet storms in the perfect middle location, always being paranoid and aware of rockets and your surroundings, always imagine the worst case scenario.

For cars, anticipate their path, some cars are tricky and stop or brake to throw you off, anticipate their moves and line up your shots always aware of your surroundings, because if you don't you are going to crash, never go too low, grenades are under-rated, and if you get hit, you're crashing for sure.

Two baby enter, one baby leave.

If only this was IL2...

You guys would be surprised how I suddenly go from being unable to hit the side of a skyscraper to Erich Hartmann. (OK, maybe I'm not that good,)

Günther Rall.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  JawBuster. 27th September 2011, 11:37 pm

WestHybrid approved me to be a pilot in his games after watching me pilot today...

He says if I want to really prove myself I'll have to beat Apoc in a dogfight.

Which will never happen. Shocked

JawBuster.
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th September 2011, 2:16 am

Congratulations!

And I'm sure you'll at least be able to do it if you try. If you lose the first time, try again. And again. And so on, until you win or get lucky.

Good luck!
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 28th September 2011, 12:00 pm

JawBuster. wrote:WestHybrid approved me to be a pilot in his games after watching me pilot today...

He says if I want to really prove myself I'll have to beat Apoc in a dogfight.

Which will never happen. Shocked

PFF WILL NEVER HAPPEN DUH!

(I'll purposely crash to make you look cool if we get into a dogfight.)
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 29th September 2011, 12:27 am

Yeah I think I need to relearn How to fly After my long Break for gta. Anyone willing to Help me with that? I'll try not to hit A lag tree this time.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 29th September 2011, 12:45 am

You could just do some NOOSEing. There's plenty of chances to practice flying while NOOSEing.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 29th September 2011, 5:04 am

Just remember that if someone takes off your tail or causes you to have any sort of mishap(even if you were blindsided with no warning) it is your fault, and they will take away all flying privileges.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 12th October 2011, 11:21 am

I need some pretty good pilot training i want to get some pilot achievements in zombies can anybody help
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Need pilot training. Empty Pilot tutorials / training

Post  Chopper Gunner 23rd June 2012, 2:47 pm

Free training and tutorials on GTA5Pilots.com

I know Im late to this topic but but Im sure people will visit in the future. Good luck.

My personal tip: Buzzard dropshot all day:)

Chopper Gunner
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down