Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up)

+15
Flasktoss55
Eaglendia
Desert Sleepy
Kugeth8
Sigmatic Scholar
Namorg
SlaughterShyful
ApocalypseVVolf.
Pwnisher James
snowwolf1996
NickisanEnigma
Dexta117
. ADestroyer360
DJDemitri
Super Mega King
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up)

Post  Super Mega King 5th February 2012, 4:36 am

Welcome to “It’s All Good!”, where the story’s made up and the points don’t matter!

Ordinary things happen every day. People give birth, die, marry, murder, love, hate. Nothing out of the ordinary has ever happened anywhere in the United States, and, god-willing, never will! Abnormality is troublesome and only leads to pain and suffering. Yes. It would be a wonderful world if nothing abnormal happened, ever.

Welcome to Prineville, Oregon, where nothing interesting will ever happen. Every ten years or so the denizens of Prineville, like all good Americans, are tasked with filling out their census forms! The year is 2010, the month is June, and it’s time for paperwork.

Name:
Description of Occupation:
Children (Other Dependents as Well):
Name/Sex/Age of Children:
Relationship Status:
Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable):
Character and Family Description (Be as detailed as possible):

Example:

Name: Clark Gabel
Description of Occupation: Survey and engineer buildings. Use of analysis and mathematics to ensure highest quality structures.
Children (Other Dependents as Well): 2
Name/Sex/Age of Children: John/Male/Age 17. Jane/Female/Age 17.
Relationship Status: Married
Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable): Mary/Female/43

Spoiler:
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty Re: It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up)

Post  DJDemitri 5th February 2012, 4:56 am

Name: Jason Heeman
Description of Occupation: Keeps the peace and make sure the town is clean of litter
Children (Other Dependents as Well): 2
Name/Sex/Age of Children: Jane/Female/13, Zachery/male/12
Relationship Status: Dating
Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable): Natalie/Female/27
Short Description: I am a 5' 11" tall male, with blond hair and blue eyes, I have one tatto on my back of my girlfriend whom I met at 13, we dated and 16 we made it official, but there was a bundle of joy along with it, we did our best and ended up surviving to make the best of it, had two children, and that's all that is notable.

Last edited by DJDemitri on 13th July 2012, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) Empty Re: It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up)

Post  . ADestroyer360 5th February 2012, 5:25 am

Name: Robert Benson
Description of Occupation: Observe, research, and interpret celestial and astronomical phenomena to increase basic knowledge and apply such information to practical problems.
Children (Other Dependents as Well): 1 pet
Name/Sex/Age of Children: Max/M/2 (cat)
Relationship Status: Single
Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable): n/a
Short Description: Had a fairly average life growing up in Southern California with his family. At 18 Robert began to study astronomy, as he was fascinated by the secrets the cosmos could hold. He passed through Prineville on his way back home from uni, and decided to stay.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 5th February 2012, 5:39 am

Name: Brendon Newman
Description of Occupation: Creates scenes and scenarios for small indie drama shows.
Children (Other Dependents as Well): 0
Name/Sex/Age of Children: n/a
Character and Family Description (Be as detailed as possible): Brendon is a Screenwriter from New Zealand hoping to make it big in America. He is 5"11, Caucasian has brown hair, blue eyes and one heck of a beard. Brendon came to Prineville to shoot a small indie drama but was the first of his crew to arrive, now he waits patiently for them to reach the small town so filming can begin,
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 5th February 2012, 5:57 am

Name: Samantha Hightower
Description of Occupation: Lacking neither compassion nor patience, Sam employs a hands-on teaching style to foster growth in the extraordinarily ordinary youth of Prineville.
Children (Other Dependents as Well): n/a
Relationship Status: Engaged to be engaged.
Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable): Marty Beller/Male/28
Character and Family Description (Be as detailed as possible): An only child, Sam always loved helping people, especially the young. A few jobs babysitting led to her to pursue a full-fledged career in teaching young children, and her skills with watercolor paint led to her current job employment. A 3-year college relationship with Marty Beller, a graphic designer, led to their current living situation, but a full on commitment has yet to be made due to many factors, not the least of which is Martin's infertility. While he tries to keep her placated with vague promises about adoption or surrogacy, Marty finds himself doubting whether he can keep her interested long enough to start a family. Coupled with a quarter-life crisis regarding "something bigger," Sam is currently unsure about the state of their relationship. Sam's genetics favor the pool of her Scottish father, and as such, she enjoys the attention that her auburn face and elongated features earn her.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 5th February 2012, 2:54 pm

Name: Dean Marisk
Description of Occupation: Plays classic rock and grunge on a local radio station
Children (Other Dependents as Well):3
Name/Sex/Age of Children:Will Marisk/male/12/Keith Marisk/male/9/Daniel Kail/male/16
Relationship Status:Married
Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable):Claire Kail/female/32
Character and Family Description (Be as detailed as possible): Dean thought he had a high school sweetheart but ,much to his despise, he found her cheating on him after Keith was 2 years old. So he divorced her and went on living his life as a single father. At 23 he found a woman named Claire and married her. she was married before and had a child named Daniel. Daniel never liked Dean and didn't want anything to do with Dean so he kept his old name.

Last edited by snowwolf1996 on 14th June 2012, 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 5th February 2012, 6:29 pm

Name: John Patterson
Description of Occupation: He is known for screaming in the face of his recruits, he sometimes takes his personality to his civilian life. He is currently a Gunnery Sgt, and has served two tours in the Marine Corp.
Children (Other Dependents as Well): 1 Dog
Name/Sex/Age of Children: Tango/M/1 Year
Relationship Status: Engaged
Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable): Sarah Parker/F/21
Character and Family Description (Be as detailed as possible): He is a very nice person, he likes to make jokes about simple things and values respect highly. He takes his work seriously and loves it with a burning passion. He is also a family man, he will take care of his family whatever the cause may be. His soon to be wife is currently a manager of a large corporation.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 5th February 2012, 8:41 pm

Name: Jacques Crecateu (Creck-au-too)
Description of occupation: Photojournalism is a specific type of photography used to create images to tell a news story. A reporter, but instead of with a voice, armed with a camera.
Children: 1
Name/Sex/Age of child(ren): Bastien Crecateu/Male/20
Name/Sex/Age of significant other: (Deceased) Catherine Cherise
Character and Family description: Jacques and Catherine met in France at the ages of 19 and 17, their awkwardness around each other only showed their extreme love and affection for their other. After 1 year of relation, Jacques and Catherine were 20 and 18, and had their first and only child, Bastien.

After many years together, through the harsh, and carefree times, raising Bastien became their one and only goal, they moved to Quebec City in Canada, learned the English language, and nestled into a home. They were 26 and 24 years of age.

Jacques became a freelance photojournalist, which hauled in enough money to support his family fully, whilst Catherine became a waitress for extra funds.

Then, on (A specific day according to the date that this game is held, which may or may not be modern.), Catherine, Jacques, and Bastien were riding in their automobile down a street to Bastien's school, as they did everyday, it was raining and the clouds filled the sky, but nothing unusual that they hadn't encountered before.

A truck driver, Gilligan Finch, was driving his Semi-truck intoxicated that day, and had a large lumber load. He then hydroplaned into the family's automobile at an intersection.

Catherine died in the process, but saved Bastien with her body by taking the impact, acting as a shield.

After that day, Bastien and Jacques remain scarred, but continue their lives, Bastien refuses to leave Jacques' home, as he wants to spend as much time with his father as he can.

(Best story I could conjure up.)
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 5th February 2012, 9:49 pm

Name: Ballpoint Del' Wright (BW for short)
Description of Occupation: Cleaning of rooms and other things of that nature.
Children (Other Dependents as Well): None
Name/Sex/Age of Children: N/A
Relationship Status: Widowed
Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable): Lara Monstra/Female/Deceased at 18
Character: Losing the love of his life at 19, BW gave up on his aspirations for becoming a psychologist and went to the nearest job he could find. He is a very white skinned and skinny male due to the fact that is income is minimal at most. He is known (by those who even know him) to be very shy and quiet about most things other than when it comes to his career. It is unknown to what killed his soon-to-be wife to this day.
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 5th February 2012, 10:48 pm

Name: Thomas Huckabee
Description of Occupation:
Spoiler:
Nuff' said
Children (Other Dependents as Well): 1
Name/Sex/Age of Children: Mark Huckabee/Male/1 year
Relationship Status: Married
Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable): Zoe Huckabee/Female/33
Character and Family Description (Be as detailed as possible): As a professional rock stacker I do a lot of, well stacking rocks. You can really do this anywhere but i like to take the family out to a nice and rocky beach and spend some bonding time by stacking some rocks. My personality is pretty laid back, I dont really give a shit about anything. My life moto is "Eat, Shit, Stack, Sleep". Me and Zoe fell in love back in college. I was an aspiring professional rock stacker and she was an aspiring professional rock stacking assistant. So naturally we had identical tastes in everything and we got married under an archway that we stacked together. Soon after that we had our child Mark, and look!
Spoiler:

he did that the other day! Hes JUST like his father, only 1 and already stacking things!
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th February 2012, 3:30 am

what
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 6th February 2012, 4:06 am

Name: Jack Wainwright
Description of Occupation: Jack sees letters and packages come and go, though not as much nowadays. Since he was 30, he's worked as a census taker every 10 years. His reliable, brown Ford Pinto will get him anywhere he needs to go, regardless of which job he's working.
Children (Other Dependents as Well): n/a
Relationship Status: Single, old, and just a tad bitter.
Character and Family Description (Be as detailed as possible): Though the cultural breakdown of the 60s and 70s didn't affect Prineville quite as radically as other towns, Jack resented the era. After getting out of high school he began steadily working his way up to a stable position at the Prineville Post Office. He wondered why the world had to change, why youngsters had to rebel.

With his father's outdated ideal of courting to find love, Jack never found someone to settle down with and just grew older in a young world. With developing technology and the rise of the internet age, the luddite Wainwright kept hold of the idyllic vision of days gone by. So now, in 2010, he lives alone in his small, two-bedroom, suburban home.

Despite every post office patron greeting Jack with a smile, he can only reply drearily and emptily.

"Good afternoon Mr. Such-and-such, how are you today." "Yes of course, some stamps." "And you have a nice day as well."

Simple. Polite. Old fashioned.
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 6th February 2012, 1:10 pm

Name: Harvey "Skidds" Walters
Description of Occupation: Never one to settle down and start a life somewhere, Harvey preferred the wandering life of a roadster. He's ridden his Harley Davidson all across the country, and he's visited all the exciting places and done all the exciting things you can possibly do on the road.
Children (Other Dependents as Well): 1, location unknown
Name/Sex/Age of Children: Alexander Walters/male/should be in his late teens by now
Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable): Emily Young
Character and Family Description (Be as detailed as possible):
Harvey took another swig from his drink.
"You can call me Skidds," he said, leaning back his chair against the wall, "Most everyone does nowadays. My real name is Harvey. Never really liked it all that much. Wasn't really anything special about it. Anyways, it all started back when I was a wee lad, a wiry little jumper I was. Living in the North side of Tulsa, Oklahoma, I never really got a glimpse of an honorable lifestyle, but I had always dreamed about joining the marines, about joining the company of the honored protectors of our country to fight and to die in a blaze of glory. That always seemed special to me, I guess. Pa kicked me outta the house when I turned 18, hadn't even finished high school yet, so I had to learn to make my way on my own. Got a job workin' at a gas station for a while, but I got all antsy sittin' there all day, so I left after about a week."
Harvey shifted a little in his chair just thinking about the monotonous occupation.
"Got a job workin' at a grocery store, but the same thing happened. Then I got a job workin' at the bowling alley, thinking that might be a bit funner, but the stupid little kids kept dropping the bowling balls of they's little feets and cryin' and I got sick of that pretty quick. By that time I was startin' to get pressed for cash, so I bought a bus ticket to Oklahoma City, and started in some shady business from there. Soon I had enough to buy an apartment room and my beautiful baby out there in the parkin' lot. I ended meetin' my sweet Emily a little after that, and we ended up havin' a son, even though we wasn't married or anything yet. We were gonna get 'round to that, but time flew by and before we knew it little Alex, that's my son, was already a little tyke. He was such a little boss. Then one day, Emily got a chance to work at this fancy place in New York City and make us some good money, but when she got there, them goddamn dirty Arabs done blew up the Twin Towers with my girl in them!"
At this last remark Harvey slammed his drink on the table, completely shattering the bottle. The whole bar grew quiet.
"And then, you know what I did?!" he shouted, "You know what I did?! I got a couple bottles, just like these things here," he motioned towards the shattered drink, "and I filled 'em with kerosene and torched the nearest Arab Church to the ground! I did! I did it! And then, when I was comin' home, I see the cops got their sirens and their lights right outside my apartment, and they're puttin' my little boss Alex in their cars, and all I could do was turn around and run from that city as fast as I could, and I ain't never goin' back!"
"Hey! That's enough from you! Get out of here!" shouted the angry bartender. "Go take your stories somewhere else before I call the cops."

Spoiler:
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 7th February 2012, 4:30 am

Name: Desmond "Des" Warren
Description of Occupation: Due to his own laziness, Desmond employs begging for money and occasionally shoplifting (when there are no cameras pointed his way) to make a living.
Children (Other Dependents as Well): None.
Relationship Status: None.
Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable): It isn't applicable.

Character and Family Description (Be as detailed as possible): Desmond lead an entirely ordinary childhood, free from family troubles and other conflict. He was born, started going to school, eventually graduated with an Advanced Degree, and from there, did nothing. He could have done something with his life, but never had any interest in attending college. He considered attending some form of trade school, but being a plumber or electrician never interested him either, nor did repairing cars. He always considered holding a minimum wage job, like being a waiter or fast food worker, below him. If he was going to get a job, then it was going to be a "real" job. A career. Unfortunately for Desmond, careers that pay well, have good hours, require little training and don't involve hard labor are scarce. Being their only child, Desmond's parents were always patient with him, but he felt guilty about living with them too long after graduating high school. He decided to leave home and "live like a nomad". He took the clothes he was wearing, some food and water, and a notepad with his parent's number in it with him.

He traveled via hitchhiking, the occasional bus, and most of the time, walking. He'd always enjoyed going for long walks, particularly when there's some sort of "adventure" involved. He traveled until he reached Prineville, Oregon. He considered getting some sort of job, but just never got around to it. He took to his current lifestyle as a vagrant surprisingly well, despite his fear of germs and obsession with hygiene. If he feels the need to use the bathroom or wash his hands, restaurants and fast food places are available. Whenever he feels the need to wash his clothes, or himself, he just goes to the nearest river and uses it, even in winter. When he needed food, he would just scavenge, beg and steal until he had enough money to buy a small drink. From there, he would make his way to the nearest convenience store, buy a soda to ward off suspicion, and subtly stuff his over-sized duster coat pockets with food. He quickly became an adept shoplifter. If he needs to keep his teeth clean, a simple trip to the grocery store will get him enough toothpaste for a while. All he needs to do is stay careful and avoid being caught. He's always liked Prineville. He'd hate to have to move somewhere else.

Desmond would occasionally spend some of his money to give his parents a call. He'd try his best to be vague about his job and personal life. He told them he had a job at a local mini-mart, and made enough money to rent an apartment, but not enough to pay for a phone line. He'd occasionally venture back to his home town and pay them a visit for a few days, making sure to look his best when he arrived. Whenever the topic of relationships came up, Desmond always did his best to dodge any questions. "There aren't a whole lot of women interested in minimum wage mini-mart workers.", he'd tell them. As time passed, Desmond's optimism and hope for the future faded away. Now in his late forties, he can't help but feel disappointed with his life. Whenever some teenagers would mock his homelessness, he'd always do his best to give off the impression that he enjoyed his life. No family, no taxes, no worries. Truth be told, the constant sleeping on the ground, begging for money and loneliness has taken it's toll on Desmond. He's had enough of being homeless and alone. He's tired of feeling as though he's a disappointment to his parents. He just wants to get a job and live like a normal person. He wants nothing more than to have a home and a family.

He can't help but feel negative about his chances of actually doing something with his future. Whenever the thought of it comes into his mind, he's hit by a wave of pessimism. You're practically 50. Even if you do somehow get a job and can manage to save up enough to have a place to stay, you'll still be alone. You're long out of your prime. Your window has passed, and now you're just going to have to accept it. You won't find love, not at your age. That vision you have of you living happily with a wife and children in a humble little apartment? Of finally being able to be honest with your parents, and to not feel as though you're something they should be ashamed of? That's all it'll ever be, a vision. The best it'll ever get for you is this: You've got some shitty, low paying job. You spend a considerable amount of time working your ass off so you can find a place to live. You finally end up renting out some shabby, dank apartment, and that's where you sleep at night. You don't have to steal anymore, but you still have to continue working your ass off just to stay on your feet, provided anyone's even willing to hire someone your age in the first place. What are you going to do then? You're still 47 and alone, and quickly getting older. You're not going to meet some unmarried, 40-something woman at your shitty job, so you can just forget about that. You won't have the time or money to have any form of social life, so cross that off the list as well. Even if you can, by some miracle, afford internet and make yourself a profile on one of those absolutely pathetic online dating services, who's going to be interested in you, the 47 year old, apartment dwelling minimum wage worker? Stop being foolish. You won't find love, you're just wasting your time even thinking about it. You're a loner, and you'll continue to be a loner until you die and join the billions of others who lived unremarkable lives and left no mark on history. You'll leave absolutely no trace behind and be completely forgotten. There won't be any evidence you ever even existed. You've lived this long without having to work, and you know a home won't bring you any satisfaction. Save yourself the trouble and just forget about it. You'd be better of just staying on this path. It'll make the remainder of your life so much more bearable.

Desmond just hopes he can find a job. If he doesn't at least have that, then he'll have virtually no chance of improving his circumstances.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 12th February 2012, 2:56 am

a very imporpant updat to Its Al Goodd

news!!!! breaking!!!!

Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 12th February 2012, 3:38 am

Super Mega King wrote: a very imporpant updat to Its Al Goodd

news!!!! breaking!!!!

well...the news certainly did break
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 12th February 2012, 4:42 am

Name: Christian Markov
Description of Occupation: See below.

Character and Family Description:
*Single. No children.
Christian was always creative in his youth--he was, at an early age, interested in music and art, and his comparably poor academic habits afforded him plenty of time to tend to the various fantasy worlds in his head. He honed his literary skills throughout his elementary and high school career, and went on to study mathematics and writing in college--not particularly excelling due to poor study habits, but performing just as good as he ever needed to.

He didn't study often in college, but he wasn't wasting time partying either. Neglecting statistics and calculus homework, Christian drove his roommate to the brink of insanity by staying on his laptop through the early hours of each morning. Through tireless work and ceaseless setbacks, he began to adapt the subject of his childhood doodles and drafts into a card game, entitled Wrath. Months before his college graduation, he pitched his compilation of ideas to a publishing company in Oregon--though he didn't get through to them for a while, he was eventually asked to come up and visit them.

He did so, and his carefully calculated idea for a game eventually took off, affording neckbeards across America another something to burn a few dollars on on their way our of Wal-Mart. Now out of college, Christian has been able to live in relative comfort due to the easily affordable property values in Prineville--the same values that give him hope of eventually starting a corporation of his own as a subsidiary of the company that helped make his game popular. Despite this hope, he's also begun writing since settling down, though he hasn't gotten any work published; in addition, thoughts of returning to academia in search of a graduates' degree have recently haunted his mind. All in all, Christian has plenty of things going for him--and the wide variety of choices available in his relatively young life, though daunting, are simply a sign that it's all good.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 12th February 2012, 10:12 am

Name: Lewis Beck
Description of Occupation: Studying in an effort to gain a comprehensive education.
Children (Other Dependents as Well): N/A
Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable): N/A
Character and Family Description (Be as detailed as possible): "Lew" to his family, his parents apparently thought it would be amusing to have an alliterative family. By coincidence, their names are Leonard and Leah. They even named their second son, Lewis' younger brother, Lionel. Lewis recognizes that everyone has their own troubles, and has decided not to bother others with his own. This is why he doesn't make a fuss when people refer to him by a name that someone else thought up for kicks. Why bother? He has been marked by the ones who came before.

Lewis sees this as a persistent theme in his life, and he knows this affects everyone. He doesn't have control over most things. Angst does not overwhelm him at the thought of this, but he does seek some outlet. He has always enjoyed making puzzles; it allows him to impart some piece of himself for others to pore over in search of an answer. When he was younger, his father passed to him a collection of mechanical puzzle games that Lewis' grandfather had crafted when Leonard was himself a boy. Young Lewis spent months carefully going through the various contraptions, learning how they fit together and came apart. His first attempts to create his own puzzles, inspired by these older designs, was disappointing. He nearly turned away as he failed, but his mother reminded him that "Everyone puzzles things out in their head. I think you can learn to puzzle things out with your hands."

It has only been a handful of years since he began this hobby, but Lewis has learned a lot about perseverance and tranquility. He'll often work at the edge of the forest adjacent to his home, in the loud silence of the world. He draws up plans and works out kinks, taking his mind to a place that he can control. While his younger brother plays video games in the house with his school friends, Lewis walks alone, thinking. His parents have taken notice of his wistful behavior with and without his peers, but he is otherwise polite and prompt in his life as a student. Lewis typically resides in a state he can control, absorbed within himself.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 1st July 2012, 7:57 pm

Time for a roll call. Not everyone will be playing immediately, but everyone will be playing eventually. The game is structured so that people will be able to drop in at certain points in the game with no knowledge of the story.

DJDemitri - Jason Heeman
ADestroyer360 - Robert Benson
Dexta117 - Brandon Newman
Nickisanenigma - Samantha Hightower
snowwolf1996 - Dean Marisk
Pwnisher James - John Patterson
ApocalypseVVolf - Jacques Crecateu
SlaughterShyful - Ballpoint Del' Wright
Namorg - Thomas Huckabee
Sigmatic Scholar - Jack Wainwright
Kugeth8 - Harvey "Skidds" Walters
Desert Sleepy - Desmond "Des" Warren
Eaglendia - Christian Markov
Flasktoss - Lewis Beck

These are all the characters that have been submitted thus far.

Please post in this topic to let me know you're still alive.

If you're okay with your character, then let me know. If you wish to submit a new one/change the one you already submitted, that's fine too, just let me know. Post here please.

THe game will begin relatively shortly, so if you still want to be in the first round of picking, then please post an entry soon.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 1st July 2012, 7:58 pm

I am here.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 1st July 2012, 7:59 pm

I am dead but my corpse will still play
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 1st July 2012, 8:03 pm

This is a post.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 1st July 2012, 8:12 pm

AAAAAAAAAA
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 1st July 2012, 8:49 pm

Name: Mac Macaroni

Description of Occupation:: Probably the best god damn Mailman to ever exist. People who have witness his on time delivery skills say it was a thing of beauty. Packages? Letters? Slighty bigger packages? It didn't matter to him They would all be delivered on time....

Children : Mac never had time for a family... Not with his high stakes job of delivering mail... He understood though it was all apart of the job Nothing was worth risking late mail.....

Relationship Status: Married... To his job OF MAIL DELIVERING!

Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable):

Character and Family Description (Be as detailed as possible): Mac is normally always outfitted with his standard Mailman Uniform. Short Brown hair and brown eyes. Mac is about 6 ft weighing at about 150 pounds

The rest of Macs family was killed during the mail rush of 94... Those were dark days...
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 1st July 2012, 8:50 pm

It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) MY%20BODY%20IS%20READY
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next