Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up)

+15
Flasktoss55
Eaglendia
Desert Sleepy
Kugeth8
Sigmatic Scholar
Namorg
SlaughterShyful
ApocalypseVVolf.
Pwnisher James
snowwolf1996
NickisanEnigma
Dexta117
. ADestroyer360
DJDemitri
Super Mega King
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up)

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 1st July 2012, 8:58 pm

I'm here, but I'm not all there.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's All Good! (A Super Meatshield718 King Production: Sign-up)

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 1st July 2012, 11:45 pm

Name: Charles MacCarthy
Description of Occupation: Fights any fire the PFD is called for.
Children (Other Dependents as Well): 1
Name/Sex/Age of Children: Michelle MacCarthy/Female/ 15
Relationship Status: Married
Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable): Ashley MacCarthy/Female/37
Character and Family Description (Be as detailed as possible): Charles grew up in a blue-collar family, his father was a factory worker and his mother was a stay-at-home mom. He's 6'1, 175 pounds, and has dirty blonde hair with striking blue eyes. He idolized his Great-Grandfather, who was a fireman in San Francisco during the earthquake in 1906. He had been awarded a medal for bravery during the fire. Charles decided he wanted to follow in his grandfathers footsteps, and he became a firefighter when he was 27.

Charles married his girlfriend, Ashley shortly after they graduated College. Ashley is 5'9 and weighs 156 pounds. She has light brown hair and green eyes. A few months after their marriage, Charles became a father when Ashley gave birth to their daughter, Michelle. 15 years later, and Michelle has grown up to be a normal, American teenager. Being 5'5, weighing 125 pounds and inheriting features from both her mother and father, with Dirty Blonde hair and green eyes.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 2nd July 2012, 12:16 pm

Name: Augustine Larson
Description of Occupation: Served in Vietnam from 1966 to 1972
Children (Other Dependents as Well): 1
Name/Sex/Age of Children: Allison Larson/Female/32
Relationship Status: Widower
Name/Sex/Age of Significant Other (If applicable): Nancy Larson/Female/Died at 65
Character and Family Description (Be as detailed as possible): Augustine Larson was a working class man. Born in 1942, his father pressured him into military service when he didn't necessarily want to. He attended West Point, again at the pressure of his father who also did so, and joined the United States Army as a Lieutenant in Summer of 1964. Six tours of service in South Vietnam hardened him and he became the silent, worker type.

Nancy, a woman who worked for NCR Corporation fell for him in 1974 and they continued to live in Los Angeles until 1993 when they moved to Oregon. Nancy died in 2009, and Augustine, who was always bitter, had his bitterness come out with nothing to suppress it. His daughter Allison visits from time to time, but he's generally an angry person constantly reflecting on his actions from the Vietnam war.

Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 13th July 2012, 5:01 pm

Name: Jim Daniels
Description of Occupation: Newly hired barkeep at "Dillons Bar and Grill."
Relationship Status: Single
Character and Family Description (Be as detailed as possible):
"Names Jim Daniels. I used to work as a bartender in Portland. I'm getting pretty old now and dealing with the large weekend crowds and drunkards is getting tiresome. You lose a lot of sleep as a bartender in the big city. I can't tell if the wrinkles under my eyes are a result of sleep lost or the years catching up to me. Unfortunately bartending is the only thing I really know how to do.
My cousin lives in a small town called Prineville. You know, the kind of town where strangers wave to you over picket fences. He told me that there is a small town grill called Dillon's looking for a new bartender and he knows the owner. Apparently the last bartender left town last week in a hurry without saying a word. Sure enough I got the job and even bought my own place on NE 7th and Belknap.
The bar is usually quite, even on the weekends, which says a lot about the town being that Dillons is part of the only nightlife around here. Hell, some of the people that come here don't even drink. There's strange guy who comes here just for Dr. Peppers. Occasionally I'll wonder if this town is too dead and if I've made the wrong decision coming here, but then I'll remember why I came here and its all good. "
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 13th July 2012, 7:28 pm

I accepted DeadApe's character because I found a natural entry point for him. The others I haven't, yet. Remember, you may have multiple character submitted at once, so feel free to make more than one! Though only one will be active at a time.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 25th July 2012, 11:06 pm

If you have any interest in being active in It's All Good, please post here. Some of our players have become inactive and may be written out of the story. I encourage anyone who wants to participate in this forum game to post their character and if you already have a character posted, just let me know.

You don't have to have read the game or know what's going on beforehand to play. Anything relevant I will explain

Story so far:

A bunch of ordinary people are going about their ordinary day when they're forced to shelter by a large storm. When the storm seemed like it was at its worst, it suddenly stopped. As people walked outside, they noticed the storm raging in the distance, surrounding the town on all sides, but blocked from the town by a giant transparent dome.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 25th July 2012, 11:39 pm

Out of curiosity, is this in any way influenced by "The Dome"?
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 25th July 2012, 11:40 pm

. ADestroyer360 wrote:Out of curiosity, is this in any way influenced by "The Dome"?

Act 1 serves as my homage to many things, most especially "Under the Dome" by Stephen King.

The "Dome Arc" of IAG is the primary plot of Act 1, not the entire game, mind you.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 26th July 2012, 3:08 am

Still interested, was wondering if you were.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 26th July 2012, 3:13 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Still interested, was wondering if you were.

Of course, I never lost interest. :)
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 26th July 2012, 3:18 am

: D
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 26th July 2012, 11:50 pm

i am interested still....
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 27th July 2012, 12:05 am

Still interested and currently working on an action. Enjoying the story so far.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 27th July 2012, 12:12 am

Eagerly awaiting until a time where my character can be introduced.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2